Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 34. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 12:38:06 AM
People can not be believe bitcoin because bitcoin price ups and downs quickly.Last year of 2017 bitcoin price was 16500$+ .After this year bitcoin dropdown more and more.At present bitcoin price is 8200$.If bitcoin price stable it will be more popular all over the country.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 12:34:10 AM
Yes, if you start working with bitcoin, then get used to the fact that you will always be condemned and such things as your friends tell you
Activity: 98
March 16, 2018, 10:42:39 PM
Before I am the one who not believes in Bitcoin  but when my sister encourage me to be part of it at first  I doubt but when I saw the impact to her life in terms of money I started to believed in bitcoin and educated me about bitcoin. So in order to believe others we must educated them and show evidence that it will gave high profit

Activity: 108
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 09:59:47 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

BITCOIN IS BACKED BY NOTHING, except one thing, TRUST, if everyone agrees it has a price then it has it. If not it does not have any value.

Bitcoin if it were an actual currency it would also be FIAT MONEY, but why introduce something that only few people control, with limited supply and a high barrier to enter when there are PayPal, Revolut and your regular banking system (more secure than your hipster Bitcoin exchange) ? People with Bitcoin are indoctrinating others to get rich fast, like a ponzi scheme.

For it to be valued it has to be a self-fulfilled prophecy. But as you see, people are not using bitcoin other than for trading and speculation so it drops value when people cash in into real money.

But you can read it https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg10162.html
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 09:55:26 PM
People do not trust Bitcoin because they are unstable, Bitcoin is an invisible digital currency. They can not handle like USD or Gold. They thought Bitcoin was a bubble and did not believe Bitcoin. But today Bitcoin thrives, many people have become rich by Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will be trusted in the next few years.
Activity: 31
March 16, 2018, 09:51:52 PM
Until now there is no definite definition of bitcoin. Although this virtual currency has many outstanding features, but the state still does not legalize this kind of money in the state. There are some states that have yet to allow people to trade bitcoin. That is also why those who have not learned bitcoin feel insecure about it.
Activity: 81
March 16, 2018, 08:58:32 PM
I think the reason why they don't believe bitcoin because they don't know what bitcoin is. And maybe bitcoin is not pretty popular in your country that's why they lack of knowledge about this digital money.
I advise you that keep study about bitcoin and prove to your friends that bitcoin is not a fake or scam.
Good luck to us.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 08:51:47 PM
People have different feelings and diverse opinions as to why they cannot believe bitcoin. Most people are skeptical about using or investing in the currency because of the lack of acceptance by the government and they feel it will only exist for a period of time.
In our generation today, anything that involves money is risky so they think if this Bitcoin as scam for involves money. They are don't have any knowledge about what cryptocurrency is. What we need to do about that is just have to prove if what they think is wrong or just to ignore them and let them see how Bitcoin will change our lives.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 08:11:03 PM
People have different feelings and diverse opinions as to why they cannot believe bitcoin. Most people are skeptical about using or investing in the currency because of the lack of acceptance by the government and they feel it will only exist for a period of time.
Activity: 238
March 16, 2018, 06:45:50 PM
We cannot force anybody to believe in bitcoin. They don't believe bitcoin because they don't have knowledge or maybe they just don't want to know about bitcoin or not interested. Don't mind them, the important is you know how bitcoin works and how useful it is.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
March 16, 2018, 05:29:43 PM
Today, the price of bitcoin began to increase. And people immediately began to look positively at the cryptocurrency market. And two days ago started to panic. Grin People do not believe in bitcoin because of the unstable price. Angry
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 05:02:45 PM
I think people criticizing bitcoin just don't understand it. Blockchain is a new revolutionary technology, most people do not understand everything new. 30 years ago, the Newspapers wrote that "the Internet will never become more popular than television", so I think that bitcoin has everything ahead Cheesy
Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 05:01:54 PM
Firstly, I advise you to improve your english writing skills since it was a bit difficult to understand what you were trying to convey due to your bad grammar. Coming to your question, you don't need to force bitcoin and the crypto market down anyone's throats. If they feel pessimistic about bitcoin and the crypto market, that is their opinion and there is nothing much we can do about it. As bitcoin grows more and more popular with time, your friends might acknowledge the truth which is that bitcoin is the future of payment processors and is revolutionizing the way we pay for services.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 05:00:10 PM
Many people do not trust bitcoin because they think it is unrealistic and does not bring any benefit to life. I also thought so before, but then I started to pay more attention to the cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, and I understood the greatness that bitcoin brings to the global financial and currency markets. So if anyone does not understand bitcoin and cryptocurrency, please explain them.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
March 16, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
They refuse to get into Bitcoin and other crypto currencies because the price changes every day. People want stability and only regulations can get us that.
Activity: 98
March 16, 2018, 04:44:03 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Everyone has their own ideas, don't force others to do things they don't like, or people will think it's a scam. Investing in bitcoins is risky and you need to tell your parents that most people can be released when they know there is a big risk in investing.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 04:41:45 PM
Maybe people cannot believe btc because they don't see and experience it themselves. I believe they will only believe the power of btc if they invest and it gain large profit, or if one of their friend prove it to them. Just like in my case, where I only believe btc once I saw one of my friends withdraw large amount of money from it. I don't believe it at first but that scene made me think that I should give it a try.
Activity: 280
March 16, 2018, 04:38:31 PM
In fact, every day more and more people believe in bitcoin. Maybe those who don't believe are the ones who didn't understand about bitcoin, but every day their number decreases.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 04:36:42 PM
Hello Everyone.
I suggest you to showing the history price of Bitcoin from 2009 - 2018 and give your friends a knowledge about Bitcoin with detail.
I think your friends can believe that Bitcoin isn't a scam.
Activity: 784
March 16, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
bitcoin is still very unbelievable because bitcoin is still not very valuable in the eyes of ordinary people, because they can not spend bitcoin in conventional stores, and there is very little that can be bought with bitcoin even in the online world
Pages:
Jump to: