Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 63. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 9
February 28, 2018, 03:32:43 AM
There are many people who can not trust in Bitcoin. They think it's an online currency, it can not do any good to us. They do not know about the power of blockchain's work. also bitcoin.This is because, they think their investment can be frustrated. So,they think it's a scam. When they see bad comments about bitcoin and onther cryptocurrency in different sites, they lose more confidence. And they thought Bitcoin scam.For all these reasons, they do not believe in Bitcoin and all other crytocurrency. But in my opinion, they do not understand that Bitcoin can change our life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 03:32:21 AM
I think this will be a good lesson. if bitcoin grows your friends will change their mind. I'm sure bitcoin will grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 03:29:20 AM
At first it is very hard to believe in Bitcoin, just like me. In my first time that I have knew about Bitcoin, it turns bitcoin for me to be a scam but my friend encourage me to also engage in bitcoin and tells me about it and at the same time, taught me the life in the world of crypto currencies.
Activity: 63
February 28, 2018, 03:28:35 AM
 bitcoin is just a new currency in our society were people are still learning things about bitcoin. Since people are just learning about the bitcoin.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 03:26:48 AM
Maybe they think bitcoin is just an digital currency, in their mind bitcoin is a scam because they can handle it like our regular money. Another thing why they cant believe in bitcoin maybe they dont have enough knowledge to handle all bitcoin related topics or investments.
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 03:26:33 AM
They are afraid to risk what they don't know. They believe in some fake news about bitcoin.

Perhaps the lack of experience in his life, people believe that the money is not real, they only believe that it is money.
Activity: 85
February 28, 2018, 03:25:30 AM
in my opinion, people who do not trust crypto currency because they do not understand about crypto currency or they have suffered losses due to investing in crypto currency. for me bitcoin is my helper when i have a little money. I will always believe in bitcoin because the bitcoin crypto currency is very promising a brighter future,
Activity: 85
February 28, 2018, 03:23:35 AM
because many thinks that bitcoin is just a spam, That's why it could be hard for everyone to trust with it, but always remember this mate..
Activity: 127
February 28, 2018, 03:15:27 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

They dont believe because they dont use it or dont try use it. We all know bitcoin is one of the popular crytocurrency and many proved that its not a scam. Bitcoin price is not stable since then, but tghe price is always recovering, just need to wait.
Activity: 87
February 28, 2018, 03:13:15 AM
because there are still many who do not believe in the currency of this bitcoin. they are lazy to find out what the function and usage of this bitcoin.
Activity: 98
February 28, 2018, 03:11:44 AM
 because they cannot accept bitcoin as a new thing that could help them to make money in online. but if in their places, there are many people is join into cryptocurrency and buy bitcoin and they can make a profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 03:06:07 AM
Deep corrections, bad news from big players on stock market doing this fear in ordinary users who dont know blockchain technology from inside
Activity: 55
February 28, 2018, 02:58:14 AM
Maybe you should convince your friend to invest percents of his money, for example, 30% in his investing portfolio.
In Investments, it calls " spread the risks", by doing so, he could make the profits and reduce the risk in the same time.
Activity: 33
February 28, 2018, 02:32:56 AM
Your friend don`t understand bitcoin, because he think money is real. What may be less easy to grasp is that U.S. dollars are likewise an illusion. They too consist mainly of numbers out there in cyberspace. Sometimes they’re stored in paper or coins, but while the paper and coins are material, the dollars they represent are not. U.S. dollars are not backed by anything other than the faith of the fools who accept it as payment and of other fools who agree in turn to accept it as payment from them. The main difference is that, for the moment at least, the illusion, in the case of dollars, is more widely and more fiercely believed. In fact, almost all of our U.S. dollars, about 90 percent, are purely abstract — they literally do not exist in any tangible form.
Activity: 32
February 27, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
many people do not believe in bitcoin because it's a scam but I say that you invest in making sure that your money and legal company are  in the prevention and maintainof your invest and increase it
Activity: 179
February 27, 2018, 06:55:45 AM
Honestly, only few people believed in bitcoin because they think bitcoin is a scam.
Activity: 164
February 27, 2018, 06:51:44 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
I think you true! bitcoin is a crypto king that will never scam. because bitcoin has been guaranteed from a long time that bitcoin was created, and until now bitcoin is still growing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 06:44:23 AM
Hello Everyone.

People like that are misguided and misinformed. Misguided because they do not know about bitcoin yet relying on the people who are also against bitcoin. Misinformed because they just depend on the mainstream media news, and other sites that says bitcoin is scam. You cannot force them to invest in bitcoin because they believe on their notions about bitcoin.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
February 27, 2018, 06:40:34 AM
For people who don't believe into bitcoin maybe because they're don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin, so they don't believe in bitcoin. But we can not force them to believe into bitcoin because it's normal to some people don't believe bitcoin and afraid to invest their money because they still don't know how far bitcoin very useful to us.
Activity: 475
February 27, 2018, 06:39:11 AM
People do not believe in bitcoin but they have little to say that they believe it because they think that bitcoin is just a scam and they are afraid to invest even when they are not trying it out.
Pages:
Jump to: