Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 64. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
Why people do not believe in bitcoin? maybe for some people do not understand about bitcoin, and understand how the bitcoin work.
Activity: 416
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 06:34:40 AM
Everyone is entitled on their own opinion, do not push your friends to believe in bitcoin if they dont. Let time will tell to them. I know that  this 'time' i am telling  is very near. Cryptocurrency will be the means for everything soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 06:28:18 AM
Fear of the unknown, people are scared with things they don't know. They don't know much about Bitcoin that's why they fear it, they don't trust or believe on it. Plus you don't want to risk something on things that you don't trust or believe in.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 05:53:46 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

One of the reason why the investors of cryptocurrency is being reduced is because of the black propaganda's that are being made by big companies in order for them not to be destroyed by the growth of cryptocurrency because they business are being affected.
it could happen because as an example the banking is now threatened by cryptocurrency so I see a lot of companies are making issues on cryptocurrency and making cryptocurrency become threatened and not trusted.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 05:52:06 AM
They don't believe Bitcoin because they can't secure if this all true. If they don't have any knowledge or ideas on how to work here. They are afraid that their time and effort will be gone easily or they can't get a salary for their job. It will increase and decrease that's the routine of Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
February 27, 2018, 05:45:54 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

One of the reason why the investors of cryptocurrency is being reduced is because of the black propaganda's that are being made by big companies in order for them not to be destroyed by the growth of cryptocurrency because they business are being affected.
Activity: 546
February 27, 2018, 05:40:22 AM
If you tell someone the true information about bitcoin and that person does not want to invest then it is his/her loss. You should have mind peace since you were good intended
Yes, its their loss because they did not believe and take the good opportunity that bitcoin can give but we can't blame them since there are reasons of why they don't believe and i think maybe they have no proper information or lack of knowledge about crypto and others have no curiosity if its all about online profit earning because they all think that its a scam.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 05:32:32 AM
If you tell someone the true information about bitcoin and that person does not want to invest then it is his/her loss. You should have mind peace since you were good intended
Activity: 350
February 27, 2018, 05:29:52 AM
Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
People are entitled to their own opinions and accountable to their own actions. I personally believes in Bitcoin because of what I have seen in it; thus the number of people who have gain complete financial freedom from BTC. If they don't believe, then it could be they have not seen what you have seen; so just let them be. With time they would come to understand
Activity: 133
February 27, 2018, 05:24:06 AM
So, to summarize:

Plenty of Bitcoin evangelists are annoying
Fear of the unknown, threat to lifestyle
The belief that people are helpless/evil/etc. and bad things will happen without governance
People generally enjoy looking down on people with a purpose they freely own
Early adopter envy
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
February 27, 2018, 02:10:59 AM
There are lots of reason why other people are scared or doesn't believe in bitcoin,
Maybe because it is new to them and they think that the price of 1 bitcoin is too high or too good to be true,
And you shouldn't really force them to invest if they don't want to ,Just think about it what if the price of bitcoin drops down after they invested,
You are the one who is going to be blame for the money that they have lost due to investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 154
February 27, 2018, 02:07:11 AM
There are many reasons why they dont believe in bitcoin. Maybe they are lack of knowledge, afraid of taking risk , bad rumors about bitcoin and so on.
Activity: 490
February 27, 2018, 12:18:55 AM
people do not believe in bitcoin because they are afraid for their means, they think that it will turn out to be fraud, because they received negative news about bitcoin, we need to bring over as many people as possible that they have the opportunity for future earnings.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 12:10:37 AM
beacause they dont know about DIGITAL MONEY
 they NEGATIVE MINDSET  they dont khow people can RICH using BITCOIN  but many people NOT BELIEVE because they not using there MIND to KNOW about DIGITAL CURRENCY
 they hard working  but did not make a RICH
but More SMART PEOPLE not HARD WORKING to GET RICH
they Use SMART MIND to GET RICH
using BITCOIN

MINDSET TO BE A POSITIVE a NEED TO BELIEVE A BITCOIN
MORE Reasearch ABOUT digital CURRENCY Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 12:03:56 AM
Hello Everyone.

Sometimes it seems to me that people can believe only into the things they can not only see, but touch with their hands. They trust fiat more as they can put the cash into their wallets. Virtual money is something vague for them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
February 26, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
People can not believe in bitcoin because they do not cheat financial literacy! And yet not a little important moment that many states deliberately expose bitcoin as not a stable currency! But we know what success awaits bitcoin! Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
February 26, 2018, 12:01:53 PM
Hello Everyone.

If your friend does not believe in bitcoin, do not be forced, because everyone has different views. Focus on bitcoin, it will be more useful for you.
Activity: 252
February 26, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

Because they do not understand what bitcoin is. So they think it's all a lie.
Just like me before trading.
Once I know the result of bitcoin trading, it becomes an addiction mala and so rather lazy to do the main activity.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
February 26, 2018, 11:41:47 AM
Just show them the money dude. Show them the proof. Show them the things you bought using the profit you made from crypto. At first, my friends doesnt believe me. After few investments in Bitcoin it tripple my profit thats why I renovated my house. Such a wonderful blessing from above..

[...]

The problem with that is they probably won't be investing because they understand what they're getting into, but instead are just looking at it as a "get rich quick scheme". The outcome of that will be they'll promptly buy at the top and then proceed to feed the whales when the price takes a dive - and we'll have to put up with one more person claiming Bitcoin wrecked their lives / is a scam / ponzy / whatever else.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 10:46:44 AM
Just show them the money dude. Show them the proof. Show them the things you bought using the profit you made from crypto. At first, my friends doesnt believe me. After few investments in Bitcoin it tripple my profit thats why I renovated my house. Such a wonderful blessing from above..

Hello Everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: