Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 75. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 107
February 23, 2018, 11:50:27 PM
Although I did not believe in bitcoin at the moment the amount was paid, so I tried the bitcoin and then saw that the bitcoin was real and the salary it gave me, as one bitcoin support for all the projects it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 11:50:13 PM
Some people neglect the idea of bitcoin because it opposes an idea they strongly believed. Since it is in the basic genetic make up of humans to reject an idea or belief that opposes theirs, explaining the benefits of joining bitcoin would be a futile effort on your end. The best option for you is to just give up on them and move on with your investments. Do not waste time to such people...
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 11:43:29 PM
Each person has a different mindset when it comes to bitcoin, maybe the others  have earned big money so they do not care about bitcoin. So many do not believe it. And the others believe in false news that bitcoin is a scam, and many of them are poorly educated people who really do not have the ability to understand bitcoin and most of them have no computer knowledge especially in the field of internet.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
February 23, 2018, 10:44:13 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

I experienced that kind of scenario that my friend ask me that way. Every now and they I try to convince those friends of my about bitcoin which in the end they think that bitcoin can't live any longer and other says bitcoin is a scam. Well, what I did is ignore them and focus to work here which I can earn as much as I can. The best you can do buddy, don't entertain those people making such negative perception about bitcoin since they don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 84
February 23, 2018, 10:38:23 PM
The reason is , because they don't know about the background of bitcoin, what benefits can they get if they invest or join, and it's advantages .People cannot just believe on what they hear  from hearsays or rumors, they really want a proof or even ask if it is proven.  "To see and experience is to believe."
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
February 23, 2018, 10:31:37 PM
of course not all people believe this bitcoin will believe me. Believe Bitcoin and my parents and relatives have this bitcoin trusted.
Activity: 60
February 23, 2018, 10:24:11 PM
One reason people do not trust bitcoin because he does not know and has not felt the blessing behind bitcoin.
Activity: 3
February 23, 2018, 01:08:27 PM
There's a lot of reason why people can't believe bitcoin. First, they believe that anything writte
n in the internet that is related in making money is a scam which is not true. Second, they are afraid to take a risk. They are thinking that earning through internet is always in the negative side. Third, they didn't know how useful bitcoin is. We can gain lot of benefits through this and it can even provide and support our need in our daily lives.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 12:26:45 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

People do not believe things that they do not understand or are too new. And the fact that BTC's value is so volatile frightens them, because at one point, for example, is 10K and the next moment 6K. It's hard to get a man to trust such a volatility.  Wink
Activity: 77
February 23, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
most of people don't believe in bitcoin because they think bitcoin is scam, because they are not knowledgeable about crypto wolrd. its really important that you are knowledgeable in crypto because investing is very  risky, don't push them to invest, it will look networking .  better to focus on your own invest
Activity: 13
February 23, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
All i can say to you is that you explain to them and allow them to decide if they are will to take up the risk/reward associated with bitcoin. In a short while, they'll have you to thank if they eventually get involved in bitcoin.
Activity: 392
February 23, 2018, 12:09:40 PM
You don't have to convince them at all when you don't have any proof to show. Just show them how you earned from Bitcoin and maybe they will have a different perspective in Bitcoin. and in Case that they still don't believe in you, let them be. Because, for a person who doesn't want to believe in what you say, there's no amount of evidence that can convince them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
I can say that peopke don't believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is just a new currency in our society were people are still learning things about bitcoin. Since people are just learning about the bitcoin, they are afraid to it because they think that bitcoin is a gamble.
Activity: 168
February 23, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
Most open news about bitcoin was all about crimes and scams. So much ponzis and those newbie investors who just invest because they told to got scammed easily or got out of the market easily because of unwise decisions. This is for those people who are not currently well informed about bitcoin and cyptocurrency overall. I think they lack the legitimate material for research because there are so much false information in the internet which make it hard for them to find this great forum.
Activity: 264
February 23, 2018, 11:51:53 AM
Hello Everyone.

Well thats life, you should do your best always. In terms of pushing someone or others in believing in Bitcoin doesnt required, cause this may affect you , cause you are supposed to be working for gourself but still pleasing them to believe what they dont want to, probably they cannot see anything for them to believe in this platform.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
February 23, 2018, 11:51:49 AM
You should not force anyone and make decisions instead of them. It is normal that some people afraid of bitcoin and do not wont to invest money. There are a lot of reasons for this, for example: lack of knowledge, falling price, bad news and etc. This is not religion this is some kind of business, so keep calm.
Bitcoin has been around for a long time but its development is not big enough to have many people trust Bitcoin, there are many Bitcoin participants for a variety of reasons, but not everyone is involved because Bitcoin will work. well they just want to track Bitcoin for a short time
Activity: 308
February 23, 2018, 11:50:39 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam nor a ponzi scheme. It is a strong crypto currency and I think bitcoin is the future of payment methods
Activity: 128
February 23, 2018, 11:48:41 AM
because the person is very monotonous in his life. the person is not familiar with the progress of the growing times, and they are only thinking of themselves in their lives. and also they are lazy to work and learn for the future of their lives and their families.
Activity: 98
February 23, 2018, 11:47:17 AM
Hello Everyone.
Why would you persuade your friend to invest in bitcoin? The price of bitcoin is unstable. It can crash at any time and cause great loss. When they don't know about bitcoin, you persuade them to invest in bitcoins, which is a stupid thing to do.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 23, 2018, 11:43:57 AM
Bitcoin is asking people to assign value to something they cant touch or see. That's probably why they dont believe it in a nutshell. But like any new technology, a lot of people are going to be confused about it. It's a disruptive technology and thus this is expected. You dont have to shove it down their throats like what other people said, but it's important you focus on explaining it to what it is. Dont tell them it's easy money because that's lying. You focus on hard facts behind it-- the science and economic side.
Pages:
Jump to: