Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 23. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 01:28:00 AM
Gold is use in old times in trading. Because it high value and price. They can not accept gold now because no one using it as money or currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 12:56:24 AM
I am not understand,why people say gold is better.either they do not know about bitcoin,or they can't do bitcoin use.bitcoin is a strong currency,it has great future.I think price value of bitcoin are not stable,may be for this reason ,some people say gold is better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
March 22, 2018, 10:21:20 PM
I think it's because the supply they say that gold is better. Bitcoin has only a limited supply. Bitcoin has a bigger price than gold but it doesn't mean that bitcoin is better. Those who say that gold is better are just seeing on the supply.
people say bitcoin is better than gold because of the gold year you are waiting for before you make a profit if bitcoin is just a little bit you are waiting for especially when investing your choice.
Activity: 413
March 22, 2018, 10:15:53 PM
I surmise that individual dont acknowledge what's real|the real} significance or genuine estimation of bitcoin. different people same that gold is immensely improved than bitcoin in lightweight of the actual fact that gold is basically steady worth|the price} or increasing within the moderate procedure so on the off probability that you simply purchase gold in higher value, you'll be able to supply it in to boot higher value nevertheless you dont get any profit or high profit by purchase and providing gold. as against bitcoin that {the value|the value|the price} is not steady and you'll be able to purchase bitcoin for low value and following few months you'll be able to supply it because the cost regards you, in bitcoin you'll be able to get a lot of profit nevertheless you have got to carry up till the purpose once the price is increasing.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
March 21, 2018, 12:10:47 PM
Cause this is a material thing that you can touch and see and it is just diffrent than in a situation with crypto cause it is only showed on internet by numbers, people think that if you can invest in something and store it at home it is better.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 21, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Gold has been the oldest and standard currency of all generations which has started by our ancestors thousand of years ago. Gold is something that we could keep and have as a treassure forever since we can have it physically. Unlike bitcoin , gold isn't digital but isn't volatile as well. It's value continues to rise each year.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 21, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

They say that gold is better not because it is use for payment in supermarket and some institutions but because gold is easy to track as it has a global tracking system. This helps to preserve the value of the investment option since it is hard to fake or steal. Aside from that, gold is proven its existence for so many years and no doubt about it.

But do you ever wonder that why gold is expensive?it is just a metal like iron but it has so much value than other metals so the price was only based on its demand not for the use of blah blah.
But still lot of people don't know what is bitcoin so they will say gold is better but for me bitcoin is lot better than gold.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 11:56:00 AM
Gold has been the oldest and the safest assets to hold. You can hold gold for several hundred years and it would still be valuable. But you can't tell what would happen to bitcoin after 10 years.
Yes true, until doom if you hold gold it will sell, gold can not be destroyed, and its value continues to grow although not significant, when we need money suddenly we can pawn or sell with the prevailing price, but bitcoin there are many things that make me hesitate with the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

Some people would still prefer gold to bitcoin because it is real and physical. Even though not widely used as means of payment or exchange as bitxoins has gained its wide relevance. But it has integrity overtime and worth that is at a measure not constantly volatile in price as bitcoins.
Activity: 215
March 21, 2018, 11:50:46 AM
If something is not accepted as payment, it does not mean that it is worse. Gold has a long history and it is quite clear that it is better than a cryptocurrency, which is only a few years old
Activity: 191
March 21, 2018, 11:37:58 AM
Gold is the value of a consumer goods material such as jewelry. Besides, gold is really scarce when the supply is still low and never balanced.
Gold can not be produced in the same way a company issues a new stock or a federal bank prints money. The only thing that can make gold is to dig up from the ground and handle it.
Those who want to reduce the risk from the stock market have invested in gold. This type of precious metal helps lighten negative effects and even make profits when the market is unstable
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 21, 2018, 11:29:02 AM
Maybe they have not been involved in crypto so they do not understand that the value of bitcoin is greater than gold
Activity: 126
March 21, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
While many countries around the world do not accept bitcoin and gold, everyone accepts it. so gold will be better
Activity: 112
March 21, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
Gold is better because the price of gold is very stable. no significant increase or decrease

I see bitcoin will make more profit than gold
Activity: 112
March 21, 2018, 11:26:04 AM
Gold is better because the price of gold is very stable. no significant increase or decrease
Activity: 322
March 21, 2018, 11:25:13 AM
Surely gold is better than bitcoin. But if I choose, I will choose both
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
Gold is universal, though bitcoin too. But some other counties are still not accepted bitcoin yet.
Because they are not accepting gold as  payment for the reason " ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE NOT GOLD ". Gold is still more popular than bitcoin, so I think bitcoin should gets it popularity first to overcome gold.

Because people who do not want to take risks from the stock market people will choose gold over others. In addition, gold has played an important role for a long time because it is still balanced even increases when other assets fall. I think gold seems to be a valuable and very rare consumption because gold production is difficult that is not the same as making stocks or making money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
March 21, 2018, 10:56:47 AM
Gold is better than bitcoin in many ways, while bitcoin also have some advantage. The real idea of which is better depends on the person using it and for what purpose. You can't send gold online to pay for something, while you can do this with bitcoin. You can't pay in bitcoin without internet, while gold can even be paid without network because it does not need it. Bitcoin can be hacked online, while you can't steal gold remotely. You have to physically and forcefully get it. Gold can back up bitcoins but I don't think everybody accepts bitcoin backing gold. Due to volatility many would rather choose gold for sure. These two should not be compared they are entirely different because one is virtual the other is real. So I think these people got a point of claiming that gold is still better than bitcoin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

They say that gold is better not because it is use for payment in supermarket and some institutions but because gold is easy to track as it has a global tracking system. This helps to preserve the value of the investment option since it is hard to fake or steal. Aside from that, gold is proven its existence for so many years and no doubt about it.

Activity: 119
March 21, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
That is because since ancient times gold is a very valuable item and has unique characteristics. Easy to order, not easily crushed and stained, and no karat.jika see in terms of benefits is a good electrical conductor. When compared to me by using bitcoin because it has a quality standard like a currency similar to gold.
Pages:
Jump to: