Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 25. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 02:32:55 AM
Gold is always better because from the decades there is no huge growth and there is no sudden fall in its price. Even though you will get your real value when you sell it in the market. Compared to Bitcoin, Gold is not a big volatile, only a few changes in the price. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
March 21, 2018, 02:26:31 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
Because gold have a value from the start but in paper money. Gold a good investment and as asset because of its value that's why some people say that gold is better than to bitcoin. Bitcoin have a own way to be the asset like you said we use it as payment even without a cash and bitcoin is valuable too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 21, 2018, 02:22:16 AM
Gold is better because there are many ways to sell it. We can even pawn it if we are in need of money. Gold even has its street value so selling it won't be a hassle. Unlike bitcoin, gold doesnt need electricity and internet to function. For older people, they find bitcoin very hard to use that is why they prefer gold than bitcoin. In our case, we prefer bitcoin because we already know how it is. Everyone is different in so many ways.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
March 21, 2018, 02:16:54 AM
The most people trust in gold, but they never think about it. Gold use just rare, and it need a hell of work to get them out of the ground. Also the winning of gold is very harmful to the environment. Gold has just the trust since thousand of years in humanity. And thats all. Its the biggest bubble in the world. You cant use gold for anything, expect some small parts in electronic items. I would forbidd gold because its so harmful for the eniroment.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 02:12:39 AM
If viewed in terms of risk level, gold is better because the risk is small even none, unlike bitcoin. If gold as a means of payment, it would be inconvenient and impractical. Just imagine we eat at a restaurant with 1 piece or even 1 gold bar and how about if we accept change?
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
March 21, 2018, 02:07:33 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Actually it is difficult because bitcoin's popularity and offers are limited compared to gold. The process of Bitcoin and gold is just the same. If it's not in cash, then you can't use them to pay for the things you bought. Maybe they are saying gold is better because their knowledge about bitcoin is not enough or they trust gold better because they haven't actually owned bitcoins. We can't blame them because we ourselves had trouble with bitcoin as well, we were just patient enough, unlike them 😎
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 01:58:14 AM
Some people say that gold is better than bitcoin because gold can be use by people in the form of accessories and they can keep it as their investment and anytime they need money they can use it while when you invest in bitcoin and it's price is low you can lose your money but when it's price will go high you can double your money and get a big profit.
Activity: 224
March 21, 2018, 01:49:02 AM
   I also dont understand why gold is better. I dont know any legal way to sell a gold bar here, any shop demands it to be documentated, buyer wants to know its origin and pure gold persantage. It also may be dangerus to show a gold bar in public. But I can easely sell bitcoin here, so bitcoin is much more convinient substance
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 01:28:51 AM
Gold will always be ultimate means of trading and will always win over any cryptocurrencies as Gold has long been the holder of standard trading value and its value had never depreciated nor skyroketted that extremely. I'll say that Gold is the best investment also as you are sure your money will be converted into something tangible and universal and more importantly permanently.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
March 21, 2018, 01:19:38 AM
Gold wins out over cryptocurrencies when assessed on the majority of the key characteristics of money, which adds that fear and wealth are the core drivers of bullion.

Investors boost the amount of gold in their portfolio as uncertainty increases, making fear the key medium to short-run driver. Wealth is the long-term driver, especially in emerging markets such as China, where growing income levels over the next few decades will support prices, it said in a report.
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 01:19:11 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in the USA, it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket, restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
Because gold is basically only created for investment assets not as a means of payment in supermarkets, restaurants or other places. Gold prices are always rising, this is what makes gold better than other investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 21, 2018, 01:17:25 AM
because gold prices are more stable, and never dropped dramatically as happened in bitcoin. but I just prefer bitcoin because of its fluctuations. I could have the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a cheap price and have the same opportunity to sell at a high price. although it takes time to hold. none of that will ever exist in gold, because gold prices tend to be more stable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 01:15:30 AM
Because of the gold has a stable and easy received by everyone, do not like bitcoin that can not in received by everyone and has value is not stable that could someday suddenly plummeted
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
March 21, 2018, 01:09:11 AM
people say gold is better I think the reason is because of the solid and real gold form there.And the golden nature that can not be rusty that people liked since ancient times.And also the golden form that can be converted into jewelry is very liked by the public. While the bitcoin is not visible and not real we can only see in computers and internet. If we lose internet access then we also lose bitcoin. That is the reason why gold is still better than bitcoin.
Activity: 392
March 21, 2018, 01:03:59 AM
Because 50% of all people have IQ lower than 100.  Undecided

majority people doesnot sure a virtual

They just don't really know the technological advancements that are already existing in their surrounding today. They may be unaware of it, uneducated, or perhaps close-minded people in terms of adapting the blockchain technology. We can't also blame them if they believe that way because gold is already there long ago before even the 1st computer was ever made.
Activity: 476
March 21, 2018, 12:56:25 AM
Gold is better for the people who do not know how to earn bitcoins. Maybe for those who do not know how to trade it and who do not know how advantage bitcoin is for now. We have different reasons behind this things and this is in my own opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 12:49:37 AM
Some people say gold is better, yes gold is better but not all of us can own gold. Unlike bitcoin we can buy in a small amount until we can hold whole bitcoin. But bitcoin can level the value of gold. In near future bitcoin can be higher value than gold.
Activity: 42
March 21, 2018, 12:47:49 AM
 Because they do not know about bitcoin.gold is easier to sell.and certainly profit though not as big as bitcoin.
If they knew about bitcoin, they would shift their assets to bitcoin
Activity: 122
March 21, 2018, 12:19:18 AM
Because 50% of all people have IQ lower than 100.  Undecided

majority people doesnot sure a virtual
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 12:15:37 AM
Try to see from a different angle, I mean gold is not an easy to use payment tool because sometimes we need a letter or a proof of ownership, but on the other hand gold has little risk because the gold value is quite stable and often used as a place to store assets.
Pages:
Jump to: