Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 33. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 07:29:03 AM
People are accustomed to gold, and it can be touched, they are adherents of old beliefs! Gold every year indeed grows in value, and will never depreciate it for sure!
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
March 04, 2018, 07:15:47 AM
people are saying that bitcoin is better than a dozen because if gold investment is only slow it is not like bitcoin that can only speed up bitcoin time bitcoin time is moving the price of bitcoin so it's just as fast as gold for a long time before earning.
Activity: 1
March 04, 2018, 07:00:56 AM
Gold is likable material for people. But Bitcoin is more than better for Gold. If some country not accepted Bitcoin.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 06:59:09 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Maybe because gold is tangible and they are not familiar  with bitcoin. They have known gold ever since they were born and bitcoin was just introduced recently. And besides, unlike bitcoin gold has more stable value. Smiley Maybe they will choose bitcoin over gold later on, when they are fully familiar with it and when they have proved that it really is much better.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 06:57:07 AM
I do not know why they say gold is better than bitcoin, while bitcoin transactions are spreading in their midst.
My speculation, maybe they do not know bitcoin or do not know how to use bitcoin, when in fact they admit that bitcoin is better than gold.

Well i think gold is better than bitcoin because its value never deppreciate. The value of bitcoin changes its value everytime, and most of the time it decreases its value that is bad thing in bitcoin, but then when it increases its value increases a lot.
Activity: 154
March 04, 2018, 06:44:59 AM
because gold prices are more stable and less risky for those who invest in gold than unstable bitcoin prices that sometimes rise and fall unexpectedly
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 02:36:09 AM
People that are saying gold is better onlu thinking of the volatility of bitcoin as the price do fluctuate always unlike gold that is stable
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
March 04, 2018, 02:35:21 AM
For me to be a bitcoin lover, gold is better than bitcoin because Gold will last forever in heaven too there must be gold and Bitcoin using blockchain system will probably pass along with the development era sometime later. Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 02:34:34 AM
For me, Gold is better than Bitcoin because Gold has known people from antiquity and accepted people around the world different from new Bitcoin in know people and not everyone in the world know Bitcoin. Gold also has a more stable price than Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 04, 2018, 02:30:27 AM
It is in part a wistfulness that is goes back to the days fiat cash was sponsored with gold. Individuals ache for something physical to speak to their fiscal achievement, and it used to be symbolized by a shiney yellow valuable metal called gold. Old propensities resolute, gold brings back recollections of the days of yore and solaces individuals in the sense they have something physical to speak to their endeavors. Bitcoin is what's to come.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 04, 2018, 02:26:00 AM
Yes it's true  because gold has some advantage in bitcoin. Gold is more stable price than bitcoin not totally stable but not like bitcoin. Gold is more popular than bitcoin, gold is known even before old years. Gold is the old kind of money and bitcoin is the new kind of money that adopt the new generation the crypto currency.
Activity: 69
March 04, 2018, 02:14:12 AM
They are right dude. Gold is like the mother of all the money. Bank note or other things is just working in the name of gold. So long time ago, gold is the only 'money' and if today there is dollar or euro or any currency else, it's just because ppl wanna keep their gold safe  Grin Grin Grin I myself think gold is better, at least mentioning its value in the long term.
Activity: 406
March 04, 2018, 02:08:47 AM
Ofcourse gold is better than bitcoin. Even though the value of bitcoin is a lot higher. Gold is more stable and it is accepted by all countries. Not just like bitcoin that ban in some countries.
Activity: 87
March 04, 2018, 01:26:16 AM
Bitcoin are better because the price is volatile and we can be able to earn profit so much. The gold price are not to volatile and their investment are so expensive. In bitcoin we able to buy at any price.
Activity: 121
March 04, 2018, 01:23:32 AM
Those people who says gold is better I think those are those people who don't have bitcoin who don't knowledge about it and most of all those are those people who did not expanded experience their lives makes more comfortable because of bitcoin.

Yes those are the people that dont want to try other things. The people who are focus in the stock market. But i think those people are scared about what they hear about bitcoin. Some people dont want to join because of the news that bitcoin is a scam but they really dont know bitcoin is very helpful to the poor people that dont have enough money to invest.
Activity: 28
March 04, 2018, 01:22:53 AM
Gold has dependably been there since the start. It is the measure of your riches back in the days. There were a few people who will do anything just to get gold.and not just that. Gold can be utilized as a part of diffetent ways.just like in sustenance, beautifications, adornments, and so on. It's better and helpful numerous ways. It can be exchanged as well. You can likewise get a few things utilizing gold. So fundamentally, this world isn't finished without gold. Be that as it may. So for me, gold is better in such huge numbers of ways.it's just my supposition. What's more, I know you have your own particular supposition as well.
Activity: 15
March 04, 2018, 01:08:26 AM
indeed many people say gold is more valuable than bitcoin, we know that gold is much known to the public even people used to use gold as a means of payment, while bitcoin not all people know him and people need to learn to know what bitcoin.
Activity: 278
March 03, 2018, 11:53:13 PM
Many people believe more in what they can touch, that is, the tangible. That is why, some people will prefer gold than bitcoin, however, true connoisseurs and investors would choose bitcoin, since it is an asset of greater value than gold.
Activity: 196
March 03, 2018, 11:26:11 PM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Because gold is really a better currency. All budgets of countries depend on their gold fund

Yes gold make much different in country budget and its also exist for much longer than bitcoin.
However, i could not say which one is better. We have different opinion on it. So many people also say bitcoin is better and they have their own opinion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 10:18:00 PM

Gold is better because gold are not a man made and bitcoins can be hack or if there are a very intelligent people in terms or technology they can have their own coin and can manipulate the price while gold is a physical thing and no man can made their own gold only the nature can do that thing they are both limited byt the bitcoins is a system so they can add if they wanted too so for me bitcoins are just gonna last for decades or centuries but gold will be forever
Pages:
Jump to: