Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 37. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 09:26:04 AM
Becuase they are used to gold and bitcoin is new thing for them
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 11:27:30 PM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Some people say gold is better because of the lack of knowledge  about bitcoin.  They did not explore more and research about bitcoin to know what is better gold or bitcoin.

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 11:03:03 PM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

I think, bitcoin is acceptable because bitcoin is a digital currency and can be used in some places as a payment and can also be used as investment, while gold is only investment and can not be used for payment, so I think bitcoin is better than. Gold because it also has a higher value and profitable
Activity: 221
March 01, 2018, 10:59:37 PM
Indeed there is no supermarket that receives payment with gold. In contrast to bitcoin that began to be accepted as a means of payment. But if you invest in gold, it is less risky than bitcoin investment.
Activity: 137
March 01, 2018, 10:55:36 PM
probably because gold is a direct transaction of four eyes than the bitcoin transaction online.emas are made in place of investment from the first and the type of goods real.bitcoin it can only be seen and can not be held so that gold is declared better.
Activity: 47
March 01, 2018, 10:34:41 PM
I think it's all about people's attitude to bitcoin. It appeared only 10 years ago and gained popularity quite recently. People need more time to accept bitcoin.

Gold has its own unique industrial needs and high mining costs. Speculative demand is strong, but also the price speculation cost of two hundred percent. In other words, when the price is lower than the cost, someone buys it when industrial materials are hoarding. The fundamental reason is that there is demand, which is difficult to obtain. Bitcoin is a new industry, it more to meet people's speculative needs.
Activity: 182
March 01, 2018, 10:17:05 PM
Maybe because Gold has been the standard currency since the beginning of time, and Gold is a more reliable asset. On the other hand bitcoin is just a virtual currency and some people are not aware of its existence.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 10:13:53 PM
In terms of value I think they are the same, it just that bitcoin can be easily use or spend with, when purchasing and any transaction but with gold you have to either invest it and it's not easily to exchange it to become money there's a lot of process going on and another thing you can't bring gold anytime anywhere it's a risk doing it.

In terms of value I think they are the same,
no they arent. golds value is lower than bitcoin and gold is not volatile and that means its value is more stable.

it just that bitcoin can be easily use or spend with,
no, bitcoin isnt easy to spend. one example is if your stuck in a city ( a poor city ) that doesnt have internet conection or network coverage, do you think you can use or sell your bitcoins?  no right?  while gold can because gold has a physical form and all people do recognize it and accepts it as a form of trading medium .

Overall many people still believes in gold because gold is the original and classic currency before fiat money is invented
Activity: 56
March 01, 2018, 10:01:17 PM
Because gold is a prudent investment, bitcoin is an adventure investment, it is not stable, so people prefer gold.
Activity: 145
March 01, 2018, 09:59:50 PM
People says that gold is better because it is expensive stone that can give us money, by converting into different currencies and help us for our life to become rich and have a wealth. We also remember that we need to help other people and our  family if their is a lucky that comes in your life.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
March 01, 2018, 09:53:37 PM
In terms of value I think they are the same, it just that bitcoin can be easily use or spend with, when purchasing and any transaction but with gold you have to either invest it and it's not easily to exchange it to become money there's a lot of process going on and another thing you can't bring gold anytime anywhere it's a risk doing it.
Activity: 294
March 01, 2018, 09:24:42 PM
eventhough i am an avid believer of cryptocurrency i still do believe that the are a lot of factors wherein we can say that gold is better than bitcoin.
and one of its best features it has that bitcoin doesn't is the added security due to physical characteristics.
since gold can be touched therefore i feel more secure holding it rather than holding bitcoins.
Cheesy
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
March 01, 2018, 09:22:22 PM
Yes gold is good, but bitcoin is the best. Gold has its fix price while bitcoin don't have a stable price. That's why for me bitcoin is the best. And here in bitcoin you can invest more and earn more.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 09:19:52 PM
I think gold is better than bitcoin is gold has a real physical shape, different from bitcoin which until now there is no physical form so that people prefer gold, Then gold has always been used as a tool of transactions and everyone around the world also know, while the new bitcoin is just booming and there are still some people who still do not know what bitcoin is. Fluctuating bitcoin prices have a big risk for investors, while gold prices tend to be stable, even rising has a small risk so that investors do not worry about the risk if you invest in gold
Activity: 252
March 01, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
Gold has been the standard currency since the beginning, and paper money will become useless in wartime.

In fact, bitcoin is much better than gold, but most people's ideas have not changed, or are used to gold.
Activity: 308
March 01, 2018, 08:56:11 PM
How long does gold exist?
How long does bitcoin appear?
You have the answer yourself now Smiley
Activity: 350
March 01, 2018, 08:53:36 PM
Gold is better, because it has a solid historic foundation and tested for how many centuries, whereas in cryptocurrency, we don't have any insurance of it, The value is so volatile wherein it has the capacity to soar up, as fast as a rocket, and drops down in just a short span of time. However bitcoin uses are much more efficient than fiat currency, and you can transact much larger amounts without interruptions. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 08:40:30 PM
I think why they say that gold is better that bitcoin there is right also because gold value is also increase it is less possible to dump almost 70% but they have advantage of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a biggest dump up to 70% but they have an opposite reaction after a months bitcoin will rise multiply by the percentage that dump.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
March 01, 2018, 08:36:21 PM
which says gold is better than BTC is, people who do not yet know the blockchain technology
cryptography technology has advantages and disadvantages
it's just that everyone needs to maximize the functionality of the existing properties
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
March 01, 2018, 08:30:15 PM
Because peoples know how to use our gold or we can called it money. But the saddest thing they didnt really know how to use that bitcoin for transaction. They wanted to spend money in the things that  they wanted. I hope youll understand it.
Pages:
Jump to: