Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 48. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 10:27:43 AM
The main reason everyone says gold is better than bitcoin because gold is acceptable everywhere, whenever and everyone receives gold, I dare say that 100% of people in the world know about gold but only 1% people know about bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
February 12, 2018, 10:25:06 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Yes. Gold is better as a paper weight. Besides that I don't know how it should be used.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 10:22:54 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

I think the reason why people says gold is better because gold is tangible not like bitcoin or other crypto currencies. Of course we have a motto in life that "To see is to believe" so if you can't see a bitcoin for sure you will believe to it. While there is so many gold in the world so that many people believe in this.
Activity: 252
February 12, 2018, 10:18:14 AM
because the process of mining gold is more difficult than mined bitcoin
gold miners, risking their lives to get gold, they dug a very deep hole to get a golden grain
and the world's demand for gold is enormous. even more so because of the very high gold taxes. because gold is a source of natural wealth
and another reason, because the gold price is more stable than bitcoin.
gold does not fluctuate
Activity: 308
February 12, 2018, 10:16:08 AM
It will be much more easier for bitcoin once it gets stable and it will win its trust again. Gold is more stable now but soon it will be replaced by bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
People who say that gold is better, most likely the old generation. Such people find it difficult to innovate. They are used to stability, they are accustomed to living in comfort. They probably no longer seek anything.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
February 12, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

What you are saying is about only some country where we can purchase or use Bitcoin in local but 80% of places still their is no detail about bitcoin. Bitcoin you can sell in exchange and convert them to fiat currency and use it. If you purchase product from online through bitcoin the courier charges are high which makes product price costly. For gold if you are in emergency then if you give gold as security for loan to your neighbor or anyone you can get loan immediately not possible in Bitcoin as most of them still dont know about Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
February 12, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

Maybe because the gold is a natural made things so they are more prone into a need in the future so that they are saying that gold is much better. And besides gold are physical so thwy are gonna hpld and see the gold in their naked eye and they can turn it into luxurious jewelry and bitcoins can be turn into that thing because bitcoins are virtual and you cannot see nor touch it. But for me bitcoi a ia way more better im this period of time so we must take advantage with that and believe in bitcoins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 09:58:50 AM
The value of gold is recognized by most people. Its price is stable and will not change much. It has entities, so people think gold is better.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 09:43:31 AM
they are saying that way because some people still don't know what bitcoin is and still they don't know how to use bitcoin to buy some of there needs,and they do believe that gold is still higher than bitcoin.but for me i would rather choose bitcoin as one of my money to be spend for every where i go.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
February 12, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
I think, because it cost a lot than bitcoin this is only my own perception, and also if you will use gold as a payment what will others react of that, they will not accept it, because it cause a lot maybe some people will accept that but more of them will accept a normal money also a bitcoin. Like you said Bitcoin is using for payment on other market It feels like technologies nowadays really surprise me, it was a good news that they are accepting Bitcoin in other countries I hope that in our country they will accept Bitcoin too so that some people will not worry if they get in a emergencies, like their lost their money.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
February 12, 2018, 09:30:35 AM
I think Bitcoin can be an online currency in the future but it cannot be a main currency in the future, Because the banks would be worthless if it become our main currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 08:50:22 AM
This is why people say gold is better,gold has its own advantages,It can be used as an outright gift, to make jewelry, and in manufacturing of certain products.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 12, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
because gold price is more stable and every year price of gold always increase. although the rise is not as significant like a bitcoin, but the stability of gold prices makes people more comfortable investing in gold.
Activity: 224
February 12, 2018, 08:43:25 AM
Alışkanlık diyebiliriz. Coinlere hala çoğu insan güvenemiyor. Altın dünyada bulunan bir maden. İnsanlar için bu daha çekici geliyor.
Activity: 290
February 12, 2018, 08:42:27 AM
Its like fighting with traditions, there is no winning no matter what. Gold has been the standard and has been used since the beginning. People will always choose gold over bitcoin. Some people feels comfortable with something physical they can hold on over something that is virtual only.
Activity: 42
February 12, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
You are just pointing out the advantages of using bitcoin as a means for paying for commodities. There are a lot of things to consider here like the risks in investing in one.
Activity: 81
February 12, 2018, 08:38:30 AM
Maube because they don't know what bitcoin us and maybe they didn't get the benefits that they must have in bitcoin
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
February 12, 2018, 08:33:55 AM
may be in terms of security invest gold safer, because bitcoin very vulnerable stolen by hackers.
gold has the price is likely to stable than bitcoin, and factors this is what makes gold is preferred.
and it long-term investment, I prefer the gold as the price they tend to ride although not as bitcoin.
and gold has a picture as an ancient investment so many people are choosing gold, unlike the bitcoin that the last few years exploded.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
February 12, 2018, 08:24:06 AM
Because almost all the countries have gold reserves and this shows they still believe in that element.

Those 5 kilos Gold bars  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: