Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people scam - page 68. (Read 15914 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 31, 2017, 09:58:46 AM
Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

I'm not certain on your first line of comment and I can't say that I agree because it is just look like that a job was only given to a chosen one. Work or job is something you work hard for. If you are eager to succeed in life then you would do drastic(in a good way) in order for you to have a job. As for the second one, I think it is the problem of setting with priorities in life maybe due to hobby or interest. I can't say that is bad for someone to had their own hobby funded but at least set some limits and prioritize things that you really need in order to survive for the day. Sometimes this wrong prioritization can lead to  scamming other people in order easily get money in a short span of time to satisfy those needs.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
October 31, 2017, 09:19:13 AM
Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

There can be no excuse for scamming, stealing and robbing, if you are poor and starve to death you are the only one to blame. Billions of people work hard, study, build plans for the future and tighten their belts during hard times, their situation is no different from those who choose the criminal life. If you will start whitewashing and glorifying stealing, you will end up with cleptocratic and corrupt society that only becomes poorer because economy just can't work in such environment.

People don't feel and are not obligated to feel any empathy towards the strangers - everyone should be responsible for their own life and not look for a way to throw their burdens onto others. Pets on the other hand are chosen companions and they bring happiness to their owners, so it's natural that people can spend huge amounts of money on them.

There are so many reasons why people scam. It's a very long list, but I think one of the main reasons is greed. They want to earn money even in the expense of others. Unfortunately, those people who scam are those that are not even needy or in a bad state in their lives. It's just their manner, maybe they too can't stop the urge. But, the person being scammed is sometimes partly at fault, people should be more vigilant and be doubtful, especially if the offers are too good to be true.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
October 31, 2017, 09:17:33 AM
People scam to make money pure and simple, they feel that the need for money is more important than their morals and so they deceive others out of their money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 09:16:25 AM
For me many people do scam because, of poverty, they want to take money from others because they are despirate to have an easy money maybe for different reason but they are working in a bad way, and people do scam because, there are many people who are newbie in crypto world so they know that it easy to sales talk or it is easy to scam.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
October 31, 2017, 09:02:46 AM

Right now, are you willing to give me $5 if I ask you? You probably would give me, just for the sake of winning the argument. But, these people that begs people for money will come back to you again and again. Imagine if I asked for $5 from you every single day for a couple of years, are you not going to be tired of that? Some people might not even give me money for the second time. Before you start throwing out these things, look at yourself first because sometimes you are basically describing yourself while you are bashing other people.

This thread is not about scamming at all but rather about people begging. The only people that deserves to be given money for free are those that have some conditions like mental diseases or some physical disability. No matter what they do, it will be impossible for them to do some work and get paid for that job so donations should be given to them and not to lazy bastards who just act helpless and expects the world to give them money.
Activity: 224
October 31, 2017, 08:28:28 AM
There are really people who are self-centered,opportunist and greedy.They're taking advantage  just to gain instantly. Pretending as concerned but has a bad intentions towards us,what a poor mind settings.Scammers are everywhere, there are also many scammers here in bitcoin,prospecting those people who are desperate to earn instantly. So it's better to think twice or even thrice before investing in bitcoin. Make a self investigation about the project,a company or certain organization that you're planning to invest.Do an extra care in every situation in order to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
October 31, 2017, 07:46:51 AM

people scam because they want easy money in the expense of others.  these kind of people does not belong to this world.  they should be punished harshly because they cause someone to be aggravated or sometimes be depressed.   for as there are people like this, there will still be a lot of people to get scammed.
indeed the deceived people are sometimes deceived us, fraudsters should still be punished because in this case the fraudsters do not want to earn hard earned income, while the hard-earned that we are sacrificing energy in order to get the results while the fraudsters stay take it at will alone.
The basic thing which motivates such kind of people who don’t want to earn money by putting in much efforts is this that there are so many people sitting in the market who they can fool quite comfortably. The only motive of most of the scammers is none other than this that they actually want to have the money of others by making them fool and they actually want to have money through illegal activities.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 06:56:46 AM
I don't understand poor people who think that rich people owe them something, unless a person is physicaly disabled he/she can achieve everything he/she wants. Charity is always welcome but it's a personal choice. I wouldn't donate my money to people who can hardly manage their own money.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 06:01:50 AM
It is quick money if they scam they don't have to work hard for legal money thats why they do it. They want fast money as soon as possible so they scam with it.

There a lot of scammers with bitcoin so you should be alert they want all of your coin.
Activity: 291
Merit: 19
If there's something to be written...
October 31, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

You're hardly coherent. There's no excuse for scamming or cheating people. You just have to discipline yourself and not just be dependent on people who may give you alms. Staying in this forum to beg or scam people makes anyone a lowlife. That effort, if well harnessed will make you a decent living. All you need do is apply yourself to selling your skills, signing up in signature campaigns, airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
October 31, 2017, 05:27:49 AM
People scam because they are in need an instant money. Or maybe because when they tried to deceive someone at first, they successfully tricked him, so that's why that they tried to scam for other people again.

People scam because they are the person who do not know how to work legally, those people should be put in jail and stop fooling people because it just a money. People should be more careful nowadays.
People who scam are aware of the laws and restriction. It is not that they dont know how to work legally. It is just that they want to make tons of money without working.Here we shall not discuss the people who scam others out of dire need of money (like life and death situation of their loved one and their intension is to return money in future). people who live their life by scamming other people are either too smart, think that they could fool other people all the time.
Bottom line is it is the greed combined intention to earn quick money enables people to scam others. Sometimes people scam other people without knowing that they are conning someone. That I mean kingpin brainwashes these people and convinces that their project is the path to prosperity. Soon these brainwashed people who are getting their cut/commission for every customer they get, self-assure themselves that they are on right path.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 31, 2017, 12:58:54 AM
People do scam simply because they want to cheat others that significantly rises in one and took the opportunity to have done such malicious things. Simply because they want to master the file in the case and put every single under them threatened.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 30, 2017, 10:33:34 PM
it's because there are lots of people who are greedy they don't mind if they do it because all they want is to have an easy money. some people scam it's because they don't have a job and they are badly in need which they think that scamming is the best idea and easiest way to earn money.
Activity: 126
October 30, 2017, 10:21:50 PM
It has nothing to do with poverty. It is a moral and ethical issue. Scammers are people with malicious intents and great character flaws - i wouldnt recommend maintaining any kind of relationship with people like that
Activity: 15
October 30, 2017, 10:14:15 PM
Because of poverty the number reason why many people scam...no work no opportunity for those who scam people.
Activity: 210
October 30, 2017, 10:12:28 PM

To be honwst before i joining in some boutnnty campaigns i always scam Sad but  because of scam i got a confidence in my self to push and continue ths and because of that i always work hard to earn a lot of bitcoin and to become tich someday
Activity: 30
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 09:57:18 PM
I also thining about it sometimes... I think that people scam mainly because of easy money. They only want to earn huge money with the low cost of money and energy. Crypto world is even easier way for them to do this because of more anonymity, decentralization and you know.

They also scam because of discontentment. They are not contented with waht they have that they are willing to do harm to other peopls for the sake of money. Yes your right, cryptocurrecies provide anonymity for the users that is why it is very vulnerable for theft attack and scam. It's very risky to transact with other people.

Being not contented with what we have is not good. The purpose why they scam other people is being greedy with the money. They thought scamming people is the easiest way for them to earn money. They do whatever they want as long no one knows their identity.
I would say it's more than greed. It's incompetence. Millionaires are also greedy, but they have the competence to create or invest in demand-generating projects that spread all over the world, creating business models that have been in place for decades.
If these scammers had the competence and skills that great entrepreneurs have, they would certainly choose to create a sustainable business model, since there would be money to be made.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 30, 2017, 09:24:01 PM

Why do people scam? There are some points that people do scam.
1st. Because they are in need and no choice even though they do not want to do that. Out of their financial needs.
2nd. Because they are greed and they are wanted to get some money.
3rd. Because they sees that this is the only way to earn money by scamming peopl.
4th. Lastly and simple. Because they Love money over their conscience that leads them to discontentment.
Correct! all of that you mentioned are right, but direct to the point base on my conclusion people doing scam it is because they are lazy. They don't want to take extra effort in order to earn money, all they want to do is doing scam because this is their principles to take money from other people and they are happy if they scamming again and again.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 09:20:53 PM
I also thining about it sometimes... I think that people scam mainly because of easy money. They only want to earn huge money with the low cost of money and energy. Crypto world is even easier way for them to do this because of more anonymity, decentralization and you know.

They also scam because of discontentment. They are not contented with waht they have that they are willing to do harm to other peopls for the sake of money. Yes your right, cryptocurrecies provide anonymity for the users that is why it is very vulnerable for theft attack and scam. It's very risky to transact with other people.

Being not contented with what we have is not good. The purpose why they scam other people is being greedy with the money. They thought scamming people is the easiest way for them to earn money. They do whatever they want as long no one knows their identity.
Activity: 53
October 30, 2017, 09:13:50 PM

Why do people scam? There are some points that people do scam.
1st. Because they are in need and no choice even though they do not want to do that. Out of their financial needs.
2nd. Because they are greed and they are wanted to get some money.
3rd. Because they sees that this is the only way to earn money by scamming peopl.
4th. Lastly and simple. Because they Love money over their conscience that leads them to discontentment.
Pages:
Jump to: