Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 83. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:29:36 AM
of course they try to get huge amount profit, moreover bitcoin price has so fly high. with every way, they try to attract the investor as much as they can. and sometime sacrifice them and left with no news, then marked as scammer.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 08:10:48 AM
People are making projects and startups each and every day and want to raise funds. These funds are based on the value of the coins coins created.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 08:08:58 AM
It depends upon the creator of the cryptocurrency. Most are about new ideas that make use of tokens as a form of currency, platform or as a form of shares in the company. There are some however who just want to make quick money. They build a supposed to be "legit" project, get investors and get away with the money collected. There are also scam airdrops (if you can remember the "e-version" of popular cryptos i.e. eBTC, eNEO, eXMR etc.) that asks for donations so that they can send the tokens to you, and you end up holding useless coins.

There are also projects that focus on a goal and spread the coin via airdrop and bounties. One example is DeepOnion. They didn't start out with an ICO, but used a free airdrop program. They gained a lot of followers and built a massive community out of it. They are actually one of the most successful airdrop here in BCT right now, with over 2000 pages of thread replies from the main ANN thread. If you'd like to be a part of the program, you can check the airdrop rules here - https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html. There's still a few weeks left to get into the airdrop, so better get moving and don't miss your chance to be a part of this amazing project!
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
December 14, 2017, 08:02:22 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
some people want scam us. some people want their own coin to have full control for their project. many reason. Cheesy be carefully when invest to anything
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2017, 07:57:22 AM
the reasons in most cases of course it's money, but I'm also sure that some people just loved this technology and they don't like just being superficially involved in it, and they want to bring something in their own and be even closer to this revolution...many such new coins are becoming popular and successful
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 07:53:43 AM
Money would definitely be the primary agenda here, although it's not really a bad reason. I wouldn't  want to waste my time on something that wouldn't be beneficial in the long run.  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 14, 2017, 07:47:58 AM
They dont waste their time for nothing. They use their time to either develop a legitimate project or a scammy project. It is up to us as the users to decipher which is which.
great explanation mate..thats what the project developer wants it to be.the
only thing that matters is two things.its either legitimate project os scams.thats why
we must be observant in every ico that we will turn to
Activity: 252
December 14, 2017, 07:27:14 AM
Money is important thing. They create their own coins to develop for their growing business. If people addopt it and they will earn more profit.
Activity: 182
December 14, 2017, 06:42:36 AM
In the world of cyberpunk, a "why not" is often a good answer. Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 06:36:15 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
for the coins I think they will be interested in making them but for the tokens you can see that people start their own businesses and for that they collect funds and in that every project have their own planning and idea.
Activity: 154
December 14, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

It's two ways:

1) They are developers with their own new and great idea, some innovation or whatever. They need financing to develop the platform so they're creation their own token\coin to start ICO and earn money for developing.

2)The guys want to get easy money. I bet it's about 60% of all coins on the market. You just need a recognizable name for your coin and "c++ monkey" to develop a base. Then you're making money, getting rich. Easy-peasy.

Fortunately the times when a (2) variant was always profitable has gone. Nowadays the market are stabilizing and all that scam coins are slowly been threw out to thrash bin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
December 14, 2017, 06:01:32 AM
I guess most of the posts here says that the reason is to get quick money though its true we should always consider what their token can do because there are tokens that I believe to be useful someday even their developers might let go the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 14, 2017, 05:55:22 AM
in 99% of the cases it's because they want to milk you for your money. So be aware of all new coins that wants you to invest!
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 14, 2017, 05:53:33 AM
I think it's just so easy now to create a sh*tcoin or a sh*ttoken so people will do it and hope to pump and dump it.. of course some are legit, but it's like ICO's there's just so much garbage lol
Activity: 137
December 14, 2017, 05:18:50 AM
They trying to make money, create new tokens/coins then do airdrop to let people know about their tokens/coins. Then they work hard to push the price up and when they success, they will sell a large amount of tokens/coins.
Activity: 347
December 14, 2017, 04:53:38 AM
Today i mixed my bitcoins here https://bitcoinmix.org , firstly i send minimum amount 0.02 btc to test it and it work fine. Then i mix all my coins. Fast and anonymous service as i see. Suggest to use it.
Activity: 113
December 14, 2017, 04:17:42 AM
Ha, because making money by making coins yourself is simply too easy, just like having a cash register. Although in the real world, no country is allowed to have a banknote printing machine privately, this is possible in the world of blockchain. However, we should know that some ICO projects are still very reliable.
Activity: 476
December 14, 2017, 04:11:49 AM
This is very clear. All because of money. Because by making their own coin and holding an Airdrop, it is easier to attract the attention of many people to get into their project plan.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
December 14, 2017, 03:58:45 AM
They are driven by profit.
In the past they were forgering money, today is easier, and they just copy-past others code.
Thanks to them cryptos have bad reputation to the ordinary people.
Money makes the world go round.
Activity: 462
December 14, 2017, 01:14:01 AM

Now many scammers who want to get easy money and copy other people's ideas just to get a lot of money. I met companies that did not even have white paper, the site or the person of the organizers were hidden from the public. Such projects in 99% of cases are lazy scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: