Pages:
Author

Topic: why people use dice bot? - page 21. (Read 11556 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
June 21, 2016, 12:57:35 AM
I never meant that, I meant that it automates the base bet and chance% to win as per loss
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
June 21, 2016, 12:50:56 AM
Bots are uselful to make certain bets at certain % to overcome loss and risking less btc at the same time. It saves your time of manual labour. Good luck.

This is bulshit bro
Yes it save time if you play cowardly with small best. It won"t make your chances to win greater and "overcome loss"
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
June 21, 2016, 12:39:24 AM
Bots are uselful to make certain bets at certain % to overcome loss and risking less btc at the same time. It saves your time of manual labour. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
June 21, 2016, 12:33:49 AM
First of all, let's clear some popular misconception about gambling bots. Bots are not helping you win, they won't increase chances of winning at Dice or won't sway odds to your favor.
The only advantage of using bot IMO is automation of your betting process. You want to run 4000 bets starting from 1 satoshi using martingale? Use bot.

Which is the same as taking one bet of 4000 satoshi. I dont know why people think bots are magic.

Actually there is a difference. Lets say the chance of getting a x2 for a bet with house edge 1%, you will get 49.5%, but with some martingale method, you are able to rise the chance of winning to 49.7~49.8%. But no matter what martingale method you use, the chance is still below 50%.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
June 21, 2016, 12:21:55 AM
First of all, let's clear some popular misconception about gambling bots. Bots are not helping you win, they won't increase chances of winning at Dice or won't sway odds to your favor.
The only advantage of using bot IMO is automation of your betting process. You want to run 4000 bets starting from 1 satoshi using martingale? Use bot.

Which is the same as taking one bet of 4000 satoshi. I dont know why people think bots are magic.

‌It is not a magic. They might say it sometimes because they might have get into profit using them. The reason why they say is this because bot gives them a plenty of options to build a strategy and also is easy to change them with few clicks and setting up preference. Bot is not a magic but yeah it makes easier to bet. Those who consider it is magic will soon find it later. Gambling is all about luck.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2016, 12:20:33 AM

Yes in why people think about the Bot is magic. Yes in gambling bots are not made for helping to win our bet and this will not let us increase our betting chance in the dice game. whay mate is telling is right it just the only advantage of using automation of your betting process.

Thing is, there is a common misconception that using a bot can help you win, which is why people buy them to automate the betting process.

People think that strategies for dice work, which is why they buy bots to run the strategies for them, but in reality the bot does not help. Everyone who's replied in the thread so far seems to understand that there is no strategy for dice, but this does not apply to everyone.

In perspective, if you use martingale to play, it will last you much longer then one bet of 4000 satoshi, which can be more intense/fun for whoever's playing. However, you are right in saying that bots are not magic.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
June 21, 2016, 12:12:21 AM

It is not a magic. They might say it sometimes because they might have get into profit using them. The reason why they say is this because bot gives them a plenty of options to build a strategy and also is easy to change them with few clicks and setting up preference. Bot is not a magic but yeah it makes easier to bet. Those who consider it is magic will soon find it later. Gambling is all about luck.
Activity: 910
June 21, 2016, 12:05:44 AM

Yes in why people think about the Bot is magic. Yes in gambling bots are not made for helping to win our bet and this will not let us increase our betting chance in the dice game. whay mate is telling is right it just the only advantage of using automation of your betting process.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 20, 2016, 10:33:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 1288
June 20, 2016, 10:20:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 20, 2016, 09:37:39 PM
Well, im ussually using bot when im sleep. I think with running bot, im still can earning some profit (if it won) , so it would make my time more efficient and effective. Im never buy a dicebot betting, mostly im using seunjti dice bot, and i think that bot still the best dicebot until now
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
June 20, 2016, 09:00:48 PM
Whats the point of buy it ?
Pages:
Jump to: