Pages:
Author

Topic: Why price of Bitcoin too stable? - page 2. (Read 7312 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
October 04, 2016, 04:28:45 AM
I dont think you know much about the bitcoin because i know that the bitcoin price is far from stable because you need to know that the price will always change never be stable for one day.

You take the thread title a bit too serious I guess. I am quite sure OP meant to say why the price is relatively stable, and not fixed stability. Either way, I think the price will keep moving in the $590-$610 range where I might be off a few bucks here and there, but there is no incentive in the market to go up. The waiting game continues...
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
October 04, 2016, 04:04:10 AM
I dont think you know much about the bitcoin because i know that the bitcoin price is far from stable because you need to know that the price will always change never be stable for one day.
Activity: 298
October 04, 2016, 04:04:08 AM
The price of the bitcoin is not stable at all what we know about the bitcoin is that he is going to rise when we are spending coins like idiots and dropping when the coin is not working enough.
Activity: 298
October 04, 2016, 03:44:19 AM
I dont think the price of the bitcoin is to stable how can he be to stable the price of the bitcoin is far from stable dont you see the price drops that he some times does.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 03:21:23 AM
The price of the bitcoin will never be stable because he is not stable at all some times he will rise allot and some times he will off course also drop becaus that is what the bitcoin is.
it will be depend on how the demands if lots of people will use bitcoin and allow them to be use just like a normal currency we will expect that price will be more stable right now it always depend with the users, community plays alot regarding to price spikes.
Activity: 364
October 04, 2016, 03:12:24 AM
The price of the bitcoin will never be stable because he is not stable at all some times he will rise allot and some times he will off course also drop becaus that is what the bitcoin is.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2016, 08:58:34 PM
I think because there is no action or news that could significantly affect the price of bitcoin. bitcoin price movement is still not affected at all. that's what makes the price of bitcoin so stable.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
October 03, 2016, 07:49:43 PM
Theres no bulk of buy and sell right now. We know that only those whale can do big movement in price or a new big time investors. Well its okay to me if its stable right now rather than moving downward.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2016, 07:19:46 PM
The price of bitcoin is so stable cause the income outcome is very similar and when big investors will invest alot of money then the price will go up alot again.
That's why we need more shops toa ccept bitcoin so more people will invest in bitcoin and then we go up in value.
Well, maybe the sales and purchase bitcoin done normally, so bitcoin prices stable in the long term. even though it happened a long time, but if no investor is buying or selling large amounts of bitcoin, bitcoin prices will remain stable. however, I think it will be over soon, as I am sure many investasor that came before this year ends
Activity: 281
October 03, 2016, 05:53:01 PM
to me the only reason is that people still believe on bitcoin.
Activity: 434
September 30, 2016, 04:12:20 AM
The price of bitcoin is so stable cause the income outcome is very similar and when big investors will invest alot of money then the price will go up alot again.
That's why we need more shops toa ccept bitcoin so more people will invest in bitcoin and then we go up in value.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 30, 2016, 02:35:21 AM
this so called stable price period will soon end, don't worry.

between segwit releasing and the whales accumulating during all this time and also add to this the drops and access to super cheap coins the price will soon rise at least to $800
Activity: 560
September 30, 2016, 02:17:58 AM
There is no problem if the price is too stable because from what I have seen people are worried to keep and use bitcoins because of the un-stability in its price, so I hope more users will use bitcoins now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
September 30, 2016, 01:56:57 AM
I am really interested why the price of Bitcoin is too stable now, probably no investors to buy Bitcoins?
Or peoples don't trust Bitcoin now?
Probably just a small stable period?
in my opinion the stability in the bitcoin price ia the mining of bitcoin which is in very small in these days , so news coins after mining the bitcoin world don't gives effect on the bitcoin rate because they are generating in small amount .

miners dont have  connections on the stability hence they are just supplying  the demand for bitcoin. As we saw on the price of bitcoin its almost on idle  because    on my view there are no active sellers and  big potential buyers  on bitcoin as  of  these days thats why  bitcoin price move only a little  amount of $ as the day goes by.

It doesn't exactly mean there are no active sellers or big buyers, it just shows the market is pretty much balanced in terms of supply and demand, miners included.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
September 29, 2016, 09:38:52 AM
I am really interested why the price of Bitcoin is too stable now, probably no investors to buy Bitcoins?
in my opinion the stability in the bitcoin price ia the mining of bitcoin which is in very small in these days , so news coins after mining the bitcoin world don't gives effect on the bitcoin rate because they are generating in small amount .

miners dont have  connections on the stability hence they are just supplying  the demand for bitcoin. As we saw on the price of bitcoin its almost on idle  because    on my view there are no active sellers and  big potential buyers  on bitcoin as  of  these days thats why  bitcoin price move only a little  amount of $ as the day goes by.
Activity: 644
September 29, 2016, 04:43:53 AM
When nobody spends/buys/sells coins then prices tend to be very stable cause there is not a big change in the amount of coins.
But when alot of people buy coins then theres less coins left making them more valuable so right now it's stable cause theres not alot of investing into it.
thats right stable because its quite been in a good chain now the more people using it and not storing it to a wallet or exchange make it established for quite  a while hope we see much better price in this coming days to come.
Activity: 882
September 29, 2016, 04:13:10 AM
Activity: 462
September 29, 2016, 04:02:35 AM
When nobody spends/buys/sells coins then prices tend to be very stable cause there is not a big change in the amount of coins.
But when alot of people buy coins then theres less coins left making them more valuable so right now it's stable cause theres not alot of investing into it.
Activity: 728
September 29, 2016, 02:09:41 AM
The price is stable because the Bitcoin ecosystem is now dozens of small exchanges instead of a few large exchanges that control the price. All that Chinese crap with 1,000,000 volume per day is obviously fake.
Activity: 378
September 29, 2016, 01:49:59 AM
Because there's no action  Grin

People are still wary after the Bitfinex hack, and there's usually a stable period after these things level out. Maybe if something big happens, we will see a stable increase again.
Pages:
Jump to: