Pages:
Author

Topic: Why price of Bitcoin too stable? - page 4. (Read 7312 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
September 21, 2016, 11:47:32 AM
I am really interested why the price of Bitcoin is too stable now, probably no investors to buy Bitcoins?
Or peoples don't trust Bitcoin now?
Probably just a small stable period?
a lot of people not investing right now to be honest but i think that it will change in the near future as the price should start growing pretty soon
I dont think you know exactly where we are today and that is just because i know what the bitcoin will bring in the future and that is far from stable if you can sell them now because the price wont be profitable.
Why you people are so negative, just believe in bitcoins, you will never get disappoints. Even an active trader should not sell right now as it the right time for buying more bitcoin with speculation of bitcoin prices may test $650 or $700 price levels. Another strong prediction about bitcoin must be $1000 price levels by end of this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 21, 2016, 10:22:45 AM
I am really interested why the price of Bitcoin is too stable now, probably no investors to buy Bitcoins?
Stable price of bitcoin maybe traders are waiting for the price has increased or they may have planned the big holders of bitcoin drive up its price . So it's better to keep aside our bitcoin good sign because it is not quite the price moves he might suddenly be increased by not knowing it .

Stable price as of now means  theres no sellers and theres no buyers  thats the  cause   of which bitcoin price somewhat stable for now. I agree with you  we  must  hold our bitcoins as of now it might increase again same   what happened last previous week which the price suddenly goes up,
You are right about that, its just that the bitcoin is not stable and that it never been stable but that its a period where people are nothing buying or selling a lot these days.
Due to that the price stays around a certain price range these days.
Activity: 336
September 21, 2016, 09:55:19 AM
a lot of people not investing right now to be honest but i think that it will change in the near future as the price should start growing pretty soon
I dont think you know exactly where we are today and that is just because i know what the bitcoin will bring in the future and that is far from stable if you can sell them now because the price wont be profitable.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138
September 21, 2016, 08:13:01 AM
Stable price of bitcoin maybe traders are waiting for the price has increased or they may have planned the big holders of bitcoin drive up its price . So it's better to keep aside our bitcoin good sign because it is not quite the price moves he might suddenly be increased by not knowing it .

Stable price as of now means  theres no sellers and theres no buyers  thats the  cause   of which bitcoin price somewhat stable for now. I agree with you  we  must  hold our bitcoins as of now it might increase again same   what happened last previous week which the price suddenly goes up,
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
September 21, 2016, 05:12:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 20, 2016, 04:59:19 PM
I think the price of bitcoin stable right now because there is no good or bad gossip or issue about bitcoin, so it's make the price of bitcoin stable and i like it when the price of bitcoin stable.
Yes im think so but Im done some research about Bitcoin that Bitcoin have more buyers than the sellers so I thing this is the one factor that Bitcoin price is stable.

Not sure where you have read that, but that's not the case since there is still quite some selling pressure on the market. The reason that it isn't affecting the price much at this point is that traders are waiting for something to happen. It's just waiting for the moment one or more major holders will dump a good portion of their coins out of boredom. That's also market action.
Activity: 308
September 20, 2016, 03:51:45 PM
I think bitcoin prices stable because no transactions on a large scale. if someone has to do maybe it will change the bitcoin price stability, whether it be stable or unstable. Well I guess that will happen when halving or something hacked
yes it can also be possible but i think it is because that bitcoin is not becoming a stable currency and people are going to trust on bitcoin and therefore they are investing more and more assets in bitcoin and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is trading so stable.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
September 20, 2016, 04:47:36 AM
The bitcoin price was pretty stable because of the fact that no one was buying the bitcoin or selling it, its that what keeps the bitcoin market alive and going up and down.
Most likely this will happen again anytime soon and its right now not stable anymore what is a good sign in my eyes.
The trade transactions is still quite high, but there is something that is known by merchants bitcoin if they raise the price it would market activity was infested with sell orders and their trying to dumping the price of course big trader would take this advantage.
Activity: 406
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
September 20, 2016, 04:17:11 AM
I think the price of bitcoin stable right now because there is no good or bad gossip or issue about bitcoin, so it's make the price of bitcoin stable and i like it when the price of bitcoin stable.
Yes im think so but Im done some research about Bitcoin that Bitcoin have more buyers than the sellers so I thing this is the one factor that Bitcoin price is stable.
Activity: 420
September 18, 2016, 09:01:06 PM
Activity: 364
September 18, 2016, 08:12:16 PM
The bitcoin price was pretty stable because of the fact that no one was buying the bitcoin or selling it, its that what keeps the bitcoin market alive and going up and down.
Most likely this will happen again anytime soon and its right now not stable anymore what is a good sign in my eyes.
Activity: 616
September 18, 2016, 04:47:09 AM
I think bitcoin prices stable because no transactions on a large scale. if someone has to do maybe it will change the bitcoin price stability, whether it be stable or unstable. Well I guess that will happen when halving or something hacked
The bitcoin block halving happened a long time ago and the next bitcoin black halving will be after 198 weeks, 10 hours, 30 minutes.
Activity: 1204
September 18, 2016, 04:41:29 AM
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
September 18, 2016, 04:06:35 AM
Bitcoin price was never stable and never will be.well sometimes we can see small movement but its also 10-20% each day.I don't think any currency have 10-20% movement each day.I think this movement really good for people to believe in bitcoin.you know when big movement happening some people are rich and most of the people are loose their investment.that really bad impact for bitcoin what was happening 2012-2013.So I think this price movement is good.thanks
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
September 17, 2016, 02:29:15 PM
For now bitcoin is stable right for the end of the month bitcoin will be goes up or goes down depends if many users are going to sells their coins into fiat , there are new investors everyday and everytime they going to sell there are alsl investors who selling there coin thats why bitcoin pirce for now is too stable.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
September 17, 2016, 02:25:59 PM
Nothing is stable with bitcoin, price is going up and down almost all the time. And sometimes it goes up or down more then usual, and then people celebrate or panic. Bitcoin is not stable just because its still young, and still bitcoin need to prove it self to the world. Many more will need to adopt bitcoin, and use bitcoin to make it strong and stable. For now bitcoin is easily affected with some bad or good news, couple rich people can move the market probably.
I think bitcoin price will not be stable in next ten years, and maybe even more. Until that time we will see many more rises and drops.
Activity: 350
September 17, 2016, 02:18:28 PM
The price is rather stable for bitcoin, the fact that there is less volume means there is not much going on. The only action can be seen in the altcoin market which had quite some pumps recently.
Question is how long will it continue.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
September 17, 2016, 01:50:02 PM
Price may seem stable even right now but something is cooking inside may be some whales are planning to pump price hard and right now buying all below $600 slowly.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
September 16, 2016, 12:55:04 PM
but usually also stable bitcoin prices tend to take a long time hinga for months. but I like bitcoin prices stable, because of this many positive impacts. stable prices also i think can make some big companies interested in adopting bitcoin and pay their employees with bitcoin. I hope in the future of bitcoin prices will be very stable and are above $1000 at least. because it will make the future better bitcoin.

same here i like bitcoin to  be stable then slowly  rise in price.  This way merchants will take notice and more adoption will occur without letting the investors interes fade.  As for the stability, I think people have seen  the value of bitcoin and puts demand so they can own even at least a partial  of it to get into the "earning" when it start climbing in price.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
September 16, 2016, 11:00:28 AM
because bitcoin is currently not affected by negative or positive news. no change is too significant.
everyone working on bitcoin would have waited a sentiment that could affect the price of bitcoin.

Yeah that's probably one of the causes of the bitcoin price stable. but I'm not sure that all of it causes price bitcoin is stable, I saw that the increase and decrease of bitcoin more affected by mining. So if mining did halving the price rises and vice versa.

price is stable but it doesn't stay stable for long.

usually there is only a short or moderately long period of time that the price is stable and whales are accumulating and then after that period there is a big rise.

this has been happeing for some time and bitcoin is having a slow rise over the months and that is awesome.

I agree about this, its maybe stable for a while but this will change soon or later without any doubts.
I really think that the bitcoin has a very good future but we still have to see what is going on of course.

but usually also stable bitcoin prices tend to take a long time hinga for months. but I like bitcoin prices stable, because of this many positive impacts. stable prices also i think can make some big companies interested in adopting bitcoin and pay their employees with bitcoin. I hope in the future of bitcoin prices will be very stable and are above $1000 at least. because it will make the future better bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: