Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Ripple Is Hated By Crypto Community? - page 2. (Read 544 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 100
It seems to me that the whole reason is in banks, because if cryptocurrency cooperates with banks, then it is no longer centralized and it submits to management. I believe that Bitcoin should be decentralized and growth should not affect anything.
Yes it is very true.  Maybe this is the whole problem.  That bitcoin should be independent.  And ripple is somehow dependent on the banks as it cooperates with them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
It seems to me that the whole reason is in banks, because if cryptocurrency cooperates with banks, then it is no longer centralized and it submits to management. I believe that Bitcoin should be decentralized and growth should not affect anything.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
The only reason that comes into my mind its because they're connected to a bank/s which I believe defeats the purpose of crypto. Personally, I hate banks as they hold your money at the same time if they see a lot of money coming in and out you will be suspicious I understand AML but I think it defeats the privacy of certain individual.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I don't like Ripple because it's centralized, manipulate etc.. The "Owners" of Ripple can do pretty much anything they want. In decentralized network everyone has to agree for any changes.

More reasons why i personally hate to hodl the token. Sometime ago, i had the opportunity to hodl Ripple but after some months, i discovered that the token was not attracting more investors and when i tried to find out the reasons, i noticed it was be planted by Bank for another style of extortion outside the irregularities of they deductions in day to day activities in the Bank. 
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
Due to the large market cap, XRP has an impact on the market and many simply do not trust them. Although recently, I think Ripple helps in the development of the crypto industry.

You are wrong buddy, it is centralized cryptocurrency and you do not have full access to your while you exchange it. Since it does not give the control for the users. We as community should Boycott such coins which has the high risk factors on investing towards it.

Moreover ripple community owns large amount of there coins better we can avoid it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Due to the large market cap, XRP has an impact on the market and many simply do not trust them. Although recently, I think Ripple helps in the development of the crypto industry.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
XRP there are still many critics of the cryptocurrency. What is criticized the most is that the currency is very centralized because 60% of the coins are owned by the founders. This is both against the fundamental principle of the origins of crypto which is a trustless and censorship-resistant and it is also bad because it will cause inflation when the founders release their coins.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I always say that centralized cryptocurrency will never last long. That's what ripple's nature is and this is really discouraging investors from investing.

What? There's no reason to think that Ripple will last less long than other cryptocurrencies.
At least back up your statement with facts, otherwise it's completely meaningless.

Now, I'm personally also not a big fan of Ripple, but they essentially exist to bring cryptocurrency solutions to banks.
They have huge amounts of financial backing, so I really doubt that they're suddenly going to disappear one day.
Activity: 602
One of the reasons many people hate Ripple (XRP) is a coin that is centralized and related to the Bank. Actually, if you don't like Ripple, you don't need to buy or use it. I sometimes still use it for trading, even though it's very difficult for me to make a profit. Maybe I can't adapt to this coin yet. So, no problem.
Activity: 870
Merit: 125
They were one of the first centralized tokens. And the first to attract a lot of attention of the crypto world. People were all surprised how different they were from the cryptocurrency and yet called themselves one. It was hard to consider a centralized token a cryptocurrency at that time. It was the odd one of the lot. The only duckling in the group of chicks.
That's where the thing called hating started and it's difficult for most to change their feelings.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

I think because XRP has billions of supply and most of it belongs to the team themselves. I don't hate XRP but there are just tons of good news about it and they spread it all over for the last 3 years and yet nothing is happening to them. Now they tried to make its a big news about moneygram using XRP but I'm not seeing an official statement from moneygram. The price spikes a bit but the again being dumped, I'm not falling for this scam again.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
I don't like Ripple because it's centralized, manipulate etc.. The "Owners" of Ripple can do pretty much anything they want. In decentralized network everyone has to agree for any changes.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Because the essence of being a decentralized cryptocurrency is not within Ripple, simple as that.

Bitcoin was created for the sole purpose of decentralized money and Ripple is ripping it off. I'm not a hater of ripple and other centralized cryptocurrency though but the community is well aware of what's happening that's why they are telling something about it, and for me that's a good sign because for the technology to improve someone must to criticize it no matter how good or bad.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I always say that centralized cryptocurrency will never last long. That's what ripple's nature is and this is really discouraging investors from investing.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
After 2 Years In Crypto Space  I Realize That Most Hated Coin Is Ripple (Other Than BSV).

My Question Is Why? I Didn't See Anything Wrong With Them, They're Kinda Centralized And Was Created For The Bank And They Mention It Clearly.

Is It Because They Cooperating With bank(It Kinda Destroy The Purpose of Crypto)?

Is It because They're Centralized?

Is It Because Their Consensus Protocol Still Rely on trust?

What Is Your Opinion?

I do not know how other colleagues, but the word hate is not suitable for this cryptocurrency.  I never delved into the technology and development of this coin.  One bounty listed me these coins for the usual tasks in social networks.  Immediately exchanged coins for BTC and forgot about them.  Now, after your post, there is a desire to study the token in more detail.
Activity: 1428
People's are always prefer cryptocurrecies as decentralized for their freedom! but centralized cryptocurrencies not preferable then other strong valuable well developed cryptocurrencies!
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
People have an opinion on ripple as a centralized asset which will be manipulative, this is the major reason for majority of the crypto users not having ripple into their portfolio though it is among the top cryptocurrencies as well provides with promised return on the investment.

Unlike its centralized working ripple is always good for trading. Any level of investor can buy ripple as it is low priced. It doesn't have a much large scale volatility, but there is minimal fluctuation regularly which can be used for profiting through the difference between buying and selling.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Why would some cryptoenthusiasts do not like Ripple platform, considering its worth in the banking systems. Some people here really want decentralization, but until now not even one cryptocurrency reach mainstream adoption. Let Ripple platform performs its functions here while everything is experimental in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
After 2 Years In Crypto Space  I Realize That Most Hated Coin Is Ripple (Other Than BSV).

My Question Is Why? I Didn't See Anything Wrong With Them, They're Kinda Centralized And Was Created For The Bank And They Mention It Clearly.

Is It Because They Cooperating With bank(It Kinda Destroy The Purpose of Crypto)?

Is It because They're Centralized?

Is It Because Their Consensus Protocol Still Rely on trust?

What Is Your Opinion?

Yes, it is because XRP was centralized based system concept. Moreover, XRP was being controlled only by the whale investors.
So XRP ordinary traders are no match for this big investors. They may earn but not as high like the big whales in the market for sure.
That's why I'm not buying it, honestly speaking.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Just the user of bitcoins or investor of bitcoins who will hate Ripple on cryptocurrency. As you may know the factor is this is a stable coin and has centrilezed system which mean will crossing up with bitcoin eho has decentralozed exchange. The bitcoin user nit only dislike Ripple but they will find some centralized coin who will have a certain attitude such as to Ripple, maybe it will be the same when libra coin comes later. The user of bitcoin most likely won't like libra coin because it is not pure has a decentralized system. Even there are some people who consider about it and assumed libra coin is not has a decentralized system.
Pages:
Jump to: