Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Ripple Is Hated By Crypto Community? - page 3. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
Last year Ripple have raised to higher price about $3 and now was down too lower under $0.4 and now keep lower and never could back again to higher price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think anything linked to a banking system in cryptocurrency isnt that good and thats one of the reasons why people hate ripple. Another reason is that ripple is centralized and expensive for investors.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Is It because They're Centralized?
I guess so.
Every altcoin that seem to be centralized are being hated by the community.

BCH, BSV, XRP and now Libra.

yeah,, all centralized cryptocurreny is not good and far away from the main principle from the reason why the first cryptocurrency called bitcoin created by the anonymous guy known as satoshi nakamoto
so, a lot of people in this community didn't like it  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Anything related to bank is not that good. The centralized system and missing blocks problem are two of other reasons why people hate it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
Because its just shit, not rypto, not blockchain, not decentralized, most expensive overvalued listing on marketcap sites, pure junk.......

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30414543

just fishing for noobs (slaves) money
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
I guess so.
Every altcoin that seem to be centralized are being hated by the community.

BCH, BSV, XRP and now Libra.
Activity: 270
Merit: 309
Shinji bgt gwh
After 2 Years In Crypto Space  I Realize That Most Hated Coin Is Ripple (Other Than BSV).

My Question Is Why? I Didn't See Anything Wrong With Them, They're Kinda Centralized And Was Created For The Bank And They Mention It Clearly.

Is It Because They Cooperating With bank(It Kinda Destroy The Purpose of Crypto)?

Is It Because Their Consensus Protocol Still Rely on trust?

What Is Your Opinion?

Pages:
Jump to: