Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Satoshi Nakamoto WON'T win a Nobel Prize - page 2. (Read 5078 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Satoshi seems over qualified to me if that guy won the Nobel prize.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I do not think that identity is not a concern for a noble prize as many people had won noble prize after their life also. So, may be noble prize would make Satoshi to unveil himself to the world. I'm very much ken to know him for his dedicated work for the financial world.

Yes. At least to receive the noble prize, Satoshi Namamoto must come out. But we can not push the noble prize committee for a prize for inventing the bitcoin system right now. May be after the huge success of bitcoin and financial revolution from it would make people to award Satoshi a noble prize.

No, it is not necessarily for the person  who is awarded with the prize to show up. Here's what happened to Russian writer Boris Pasternak, as an example:

In 1958, Boris Pasternak declined his prize for literature due to fear of what the Soviet Union government might do if he travelled to Stockholm to accept his prize. In return, the Swedish Academy refused his refusal, saying "this refusal, of course, in no way alters the validity of the award." The Academy announced with regret that the presentation of the Literature Prize could not take place that year, holding it until 1989 when Pasternak's son accepted the prize on his behalf.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Prize#Refusals_and_constraints
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I do not think that identity is not a concern for a noble prize as many people had won noble prize after their life also. So, may be noble prize would make Satoshi to unveil himself to the world. I'm very much ken to know him for his dedicated work for the financial world.

Maybe he collects it himself
Activity: 56
Satoshi is at a different level from us. He thinks about the mankind and how we can live in a fair society. Our money does not devalue all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

I don't think Satoshi would care enough about the Nobel Prize to come out to be honest. He seems to be to me, the type of character that needs 0% of validation and recognition, just doing what they like to do and watching it work and be a success in the shadows is enough. And he already got the money as well, so given those facts, he many never come out from darkness again, I think he is done with even posting on forums for life.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

Yes. At least to receive the noble prize, Satoshi Namamoto must come out. But we can not push the noble prize committee for a prize for inventing the bitcoin system right now. May be after the huge success of bitcoin and financial revolution from it would make people to award Satoshi a noble prize.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Activity: 154
http://6abc.com/news/angus-deaton-wins-nobel-prize-in-economics/1019212/

Who won? Angus Deaton

What did he do? Deaton's work has helped redefine how poverty is measured around the world.

Why is it important? Deaton's work has helped governments better understand individual consumption choices and how they impact broader economies. The Nobel committee says the award revolved around Deaton's study of three central questions: "How do consumers distribute their spending among different goods?" "How much of society's income is spent and how much is saved?" and "How do we best measure and analyze welfare and poverty?"

Satoshi Nakamoto is overqualified.

How could Satoshi Nakamoto win a Nobel prize?  His identity is not even clear.
Activity: 168
http://6abc.com/news/angus-deaton-wins-nobel-prize-in-economics/1019212/

Who won? Angus Deaton

What did he do? Deaton's work has helped redefine how poverty is measured around the world.

Why is it important? Deaton's work has helped governments better understand individual consumption choices and how they impact broader economies. The Nobel committee says the award revolved around Deaton's study of three central questions: "How do consumers distribute their spending among different goods?" "How much of society's income is spent and how much is saved?" and "How do we best measure and analyze welfare and poverty?"

Satoshi Nakamoto is overqualified.

Surely Satoshi Nakamoto will not win a Nobel price.  His identity is still in dispute.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Dont worry guys , an Economic Nobel Prize is not a honor, it's a dishonor.

I mean getting decorated by the keynesian ponzi scheme cult is not the best wish of your life isnt it? Satoshi would never get that award because he was a laissez-faire free market capitalist Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
When Bitcoin goes mainstream, it is possible to award Nakamoto Nobel Prize if he wants to identify himself.

i doubt he is not holding a very big fortune, it's the reason i think he is not revealing himself anywhere, and i doubt he care about the price nobel, he seems someone who like to be anon and not reveal his identity

not someone that aim at being famous with his face

When Bitcoin goes mainstream, it is possible to award Nakamoto Nobel Prize if he wants to identify himself.

i doubt he is holding a very big fortune, it's the reason i think he is not revealing himself anywhere, and i doubt he care about the price nobel, he seems someone who like to be anon and not reveal his identity

You think that 1 000 000 bitcoin (see the first link below) or 1 500 000 bitcoin (see the second link below) are not a big fortune? Lol. I will be very happy and will consider myself as a big lucky person if I had even with 1000 of those. Much more than happy and lucky ...  Cheesy

Or you think that hime has donated all those....  Huh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshi-nakamoto-15-million-bitcoins-we-need-answers-37333

p.s. was a mistake, i mean  "he is not holding" forgot the not  Cheesy

Since the begining him didnt had show is face,he made bitcoin anonymous for all as their identy,soo why woul he get bored because a prize?We using their creation ,and it reaches the current level,and being alive is a huge sucess and enough to him be prouf of his creation.
And sure he is milionaire soo he is spending some bitcoin or using fiat to buy confort travel around the world and even see where he can pay with bitcoin and supporting his big child.

No one of the first 1 000 000 bitcoins is spent. All those are stored there where only Satoshi know. If he spent even 1 satoshi it will be traced by to many "maniacs" of the following of the flow of bitcoins since on its origin. So, if Satoshi spent only one 1 satoshi from its wealth it will be identified (the wallet and from wallet maybe even other things). He knows this and all that good of God is sleeping who know where. I don't know and don't understand to much about these things but I know that everything write above by me it is true. That is what I have read in some place in internet.
Activity: 56
Nobel prizes do not hold anything other than advertisement value nowadays.
It is very political and politic figure are strong people so they can easily reach prizes like nobel.

Mr. Nakomoto will be more famous than nominated economists at nobel prizes.

That statements applies to Nobel Peace, Literature and Economy Prize. The award of these prizes is very arbitrary and controversial.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
Nobel prizes do not hold anything other than advertisement value nowadays.
It is very political and politic figure are strong people so they can easily reach prizes like nobel.
Mr. Nakomoto will be more famous than nominated economists at nobel prizes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Satoshi doesn't need to win it. Nobel prize has completely lost its values and has become just an instrument of the rich to justify their doings and to mislead the masses. I mean Obama has won it, what else we need to say.

Exactly.. Nowadays NOBEL PRIZE is nothing its just an instrument of the riches to proof it to the world...
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Lol, Obama winning the peace nobel prize says enough about its credibility Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

i doubt he is not holding a very big fortune, it's the reason i think he is not revealing himself anywhere, and i doubt he care about the price nobel, he seems someone who like to be anon and not reveal his identity

i doubt he is holding a very big fortune, it's the reason i think he is not revealing himself anywhere, and i doubt he care about the price nobel, he seems someone who like to be anon and not reveal his identity

You think that 1 000 000 bitcoin (see the first link below) or 1 500 000 bitcoin (see the second link below) are not a big fortune? Lol. I will be very happy and will consider myself as a big lucky person if I had even with 1000 of those. Much more than happy and lucky ...  Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshi-nakamoto-15-million-bitcoins-we-need-answers-37333

p.s. was a mistake, i mean  "he is not holding" forgot the not  Cheesy

Since the begining him didnt had show is face,he made bitcoin anonymous for all as their identy,soo why woul he get bored because a prize?We using their creation ,and it reaches the current level,and being alive is a huge sucess and enough to him be prouf of his creation.
And sure he is milionaire soo he is spending some bitcoin or using fiat to buy confort travel around the world and even see where he can pay with bitcoin and supporting his big child.
Activity: 12
Lol Economists.

Remember these two?  Myron Scholes and Robert Merto.  They won a Nobel price on 1994 based on some derivatives model idea they had then started a hedge fund based on that model.  They failed miserably and lost billions.

LTCM? Their model is still being used today. I doubt that they deserved a Nobel prize for it though, the great 2008 crash had a lot to do with the model they created
Activity: 224
Not just he wont win it,  It will be never collected would be a waste of an award.
Activity: 168

In my opinion, the one who create bitcoin is not only one person. They are in one group which named as Satoshi Nakamoto.

And i think (probably) they are not brave enough to resposible for BTC.

They will be in a very safe condition now.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: