Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ?? - page 37. (Read 48096 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 03:35:38 AM
Becasue bitcoin is the mother of all coins. It will be the thing of the future that will be used by anyone in their everyday life and will be the standard currency of the world. It will bring back the trust on our financial system which is the major problem in every government.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 03:29:01 AM
yes you should choose bitcoin as many people get much profit through trading of this digital currency. i like to to chose bitcoin i am very happy with this because from this i learn a lot of things from this i am able to work in the forum i can offer my services and my talent and skill will make me rich one day. the best thing which i like in bitcoin is that through this i can purchase things online like online games online shopping etc this is the best feature of bitcoin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 03:14:50 AM
1. Good investment land
2. profitable trading materials
3.harganya continues to increase
4. the number is limited
5. the market to maintain very much
Activity: 256
October 24, 2017, 03:05:54 AM
Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

You should choose bitcoin because its rate is great. Everyday its rate change its make your money increasing. Fast transaction also, you can have your money through online. Less hassle for you to cash in or cash out in any bank because you can withdraw without further questions. Bitcoin have a lot of benefits that can get through out the day.
Activity: 140
October 24, 2017, 03:05:10 AM
This will be a continuation of you official post. Choose bitcoin because it can change you from poor to rich person. Bitcoin has a big advantages on our local currency because we cannot earn profit on holding cause its price is not increase its value quickly unlike bitcoin it is increase its price so quickly.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
October 24, 2017, 03:01:57 AM
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

you have too much reason to choose bitcoin. The reason only to i choose bitcoin is the price of bitcoin increase too fast and it give me too much profit
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 24, 2017, 02:48:26 AM

You should add bitcoins as great investment with higher returns as lot's of people using bitcoins for investment only and you should also write drawbacks of using bitcoins. These are the only features of the bitcoins but people who are new to bitcoins don't understand how to use bitcoins you should write about it in details so that newbies don't lost their bitcoins.   
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
October 24, 2017, 02:38:22 AM
I choose bitcoin because it is good and has the potential to save and invest. Easy access only with internet connection. makes it easy for everyone who subscribes indefinitely. I like the existence of forums like this that give many opportunities to us who want to go ahead with bitcoin. hopefully bitcoin will be forever so that generation after we can enjoy and success more than now.
Bitcoin is no doubt the best way of investing your money if you have little knowledge about crypto currencies and bitcoin. Bitcoin is the top ranked coin in the world of crypto currencies and it has changed the lives of so many of its investors. Bitcoin is being legalized by so many different countries and most of traders sitting in the international market have started doing trade in bitcoin. All these things are good enough to encourage anyone to go and opt for bitcoin.

Activity: 378
October 24, 2017, 01:21:51 AM
Certainly because profitable, if not profitable then I would not be interested in using and invest bitcoin. in addition, for bitcoin transactions is very good because it is cheaper and faster than if we transfer money via banks, in comparison is if we transfer the bank to another country cost about $ 30 but with bitcoin not more than $ 5.

Investment-wise it is profitable and one can easily realize profits if he invest a great amount of his estate into bitcoin. I will choose bitcoin any day for my international transfers because it saves me a great lot with the help of local exchanges worldwide.
I can agree your opinion is choose Bitcoin for international transfer money, but to be honest, it does not mean you can easily get profits through invest into Bitcoin. You have to remember Bitcoin is also an investment form, it always risky and can makes you lose your money anytime. Therefore, invest in Bitcoin is also risky and you should to be ready with any situation.
Activity: 322
October 24, 2017, 01:20:41 AM
Because the price is fluctuating and tend to go up so it is suitable for long-term investment, besides the transaction with bitcoin is very safe because it will not be detected where bitcoin funds are flowing and used for what, but because of that many countries that ban bitcoin because of its nature anonymous so prone to be used for crime.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 24, 2017, 12:44:06 AM
I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
in addition to being able to invest, I prefer to be made needs day-to-day because I was in bitcoin.selain can help for the needs of my day, especially my economy is not good I can also realize what I want from bitcoin results ..
bitcoin is very helpful to me and everybody, with their various ways or goals in bitcoin ..
Activity: 131
🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟
October 24, 2017, 12:43:30 AM
Bitcoin is hands down the most popular and well known cryptocurrency worldwide.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 24, 2017, 12:20:46 AM
Off course price is one important factor for choosing Bitcoin but another good factor is technology, technology is driving new trends of banking system and blockchain increasingly used by many big companies for transperancy.

How can the price of Bitcoin be an important factor for you to choose Bitcoin ahead of others?  Is it high or low? I think you need to spend some time into making your intentions known rather than posting for posting sake or for a campaign reward. I personally will choose Bitcoin currently because of its volatility because I trade on the margins and it makes me interim profits and I guess that's what you meant by "price"
I chose bitcoin also because of the volatility and because of the volatility i can make money but not just only in bitcoin but also in altcoins because the prices of the cryptocurrencies are quickly changing over time and that i why i am a trader and i don't regret it because i believe that i can earn more money in trading rather than investing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
October 23, 2017, 09:39:16 PM
Off course price is one important factor for choosing Bitcoin but another good factor is technology, technology is driving new trends of banking system and blockchain increasingly used by many big companies for transperancy.

How can the price of Bitcoin be an important factor for you to choose Bitcoin ahead of others?  Is it high or low? I think you need to spend some time into making your intentions known rather than posting for posting sake or for a campaign reward. I personally will choose Bitcoin currently because of its volatility because I trade on the margins and it makes me interim profits and I guess that's what you meant by "price"
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 23, 2017, 09:06:52 PM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
October 23, 2017, 09:05:19 PM
Certainly because profitable, if not profitable then I would not be interested in using and invest bitcoin. in addition, for bitcoin transactions is very good because it is cheaper and faster than if we transfer money via banks, in comparison is if we transfer the bank to another country cost about $ 30 but with bitcoin not more than $ 5.

Investment-wise it is profitable and one can easily realize profits if he invest a great amount of his estate into bitcoin. I will choose bitcoin any day for my international transfers because it saves me a great lot with the help of local exchanges worldwide.

Well a good investment option indeed and people should choose this because this is really the future. People should know bitcoin how works so they can easily understand the system of bitcoin. Bitcoin offers great opportunity to make your money grow, you should know this one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
October 23, 2017, 09:01:32 PM
You already enumerated its good features so let me add just a few. With bitcoins, you are saving and investing at the same time. Also, it is not affected by inflation unlike real cash. In fact, its value is expected to significantly increase after some time. Although it may fluctuate, it still goes up afterward.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
October 23, 2017, 08:50:44 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 23, 2017, 08:21:36 PM
Firstly we can earn by easy means.  We don't have to give much time for it.  Anyone can give time for it.  Side by side you can do ur job too.  Secondly transactions are easy.  You will get money on time.  No delay or no obstacles in between.  You can try some signature campaigns and can get extra benefits. Invest money can get more than your previous amount.   No interfere of government processes.
I feel that investing in bitcoin is a little bit risky because the price in these days is instable and volatile. The investor can lose his investment while on the other hand joining bitcoin forum and becoming a member of this society needs no investment and you can join this forum without the fear of losing your money. But it needs a lot of time to earn more and more money. I choose it because it is a business and a future currency.
instead i think many people who come and invest in bitcoin because they see fluctuations in bitcoin prices can be utilized for their benefit, many of the users exploit fluctuations to gain profit quickly, i think stop to see fluctuations to be a disadvantages because price high as it is today and provide great benefits for many people as well as assistance from fluctuations, fluctuations are the cause of the many people investing in bitcoin,,

Activity: 553
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 07:25:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: