Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ?? - page 63. (Read 48096 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 21, 2017, 01:06:02 PM
I think we should look at the benefit op has listed in other to see if bitcoin is far more benefiting to us more than gold,  silver,  and commodities. The aspects of bitcoin I want is worldwide acceptability. Bitcoin did not discriminate and because of this feature I do benefits from bitcoin more than others online processors.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 01:04:48 PM
It is a best way to earn money and as bitcoin is decentralized it is easy to use and is safe and has no transaction fees or any other expenses charges. It provides with various investment and trading or exchange scheme to invest our money in it with gaining profit.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 01:02:19 PM
I think you should choose an investment in bitcoin because you never know.
What if all those predictions about bitcoin will really take place and it reaches 100K in a few years.
I don't say put most of your money in it.
Just a little bit. Just enough that the invested amount will not harm you.
But then you will be on the train when it starts.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
August 21, 2017, 12:56:20 PM
Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
Indeed. Those reasons are really the main reasons I can see and think of why people should choose bitcoin. Actually there are lots of reasons to like and choose bitcoin. Those are depending on the users preference if he will like it or not. For me, the reason that I can give for you to choose bitcoin is that its price is continuously changing enabling us to buy or sell bitcoins for our own good. The simple saving and holding of yours can enable you to gain instantly from your initial earning. Which is beneficial on your part.

Just to add, the investments that you enter in bitcoin are far superior compared to bank investments due to the volatility of its price. That is why, there is an increasing amount of investors per day in bitcoin due to the potential of yielding big amounts of profit in a short amount of time. Another thing, there are several methods of earning bitcoin and the convenience it provides are perfect for any people who are employed, unemployed, underemployed, and even students. Lastly, people should choose bitcoin solely on the fact that the price increases per day. By just looking at the charts, there is a constant increase of its price per day.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
August 21, 2017, 12:19:58 PM
Why should you choose bitcoin? If you want to get rich and you are still looking for a good investment.

Go for bitcoin and if you aren't satisfied with bitcoin then just hold it and look for some alt coins to invest too.

This is one of the currency that makes everyone study the market with it's economy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
August 21, 2017, 12:15:56 PM
Bitcoin is an investment of the future. All those who have made a profit from it are really convinced of this and continue to earn more from it and improve their material prosperity.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
August 20, 2017, 06:49:57 PM
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
Indeed. Those reasons are really the main reasons I can see and think of why people should choose bitcoin. Actually there are lots of reasons to like and choose bitcoin. Those are depending on the users preference if he will like it or not. For me, the reason that I can give for you to choose bitcoin is that its price is continuously changing enabling us to buy or sell bitcoins for our own good. The simple saving and holding of yours can enable you to gain instantly from your initial earning. Which is beneficial on your part.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 05:12:22 PM
It used to be very hard to trust bitcoin, but I guess there's no reason not to choose the bitcoin at the moment. Well, bitcoin provides the potential for unemployment or to the students to earn income. Well, it will also provide a lot of potential profits to investors
Few years back, with the commencement of bitcoins it was really hard to believe into this new type of currency but now it would be bad luck bot to avail this golden opportunity available in the form of bitcoins. Bitcoins are providing an easy way of earning money to all people belonging to different fields of the life.

Yeah and it has also helped many unemployed people who were struggling for job in real life and with bitcoins at least they are in position to earn some money which can take care of their basic stuffs and they don't have to depend on others for their expenses and that is the best thing about bitcoins that it is making you financially stable.
Activity: 700
August 20, 2017, 04:00:07 PM
It used to be very hard to trust bitcoin, but I guess there's no reason not to choose the bitcoin at the moment. Well, bitcoin provides the potential for unemployment or to the students to earn income. Well, it will also provide a lot of potential profits to investors
Few years back, with the commencement of bitcoins it was really hard to believe into this new type of currency but now it would be bad luck bot to avail this golden opportunity available in the form of bitcoins. Bitcoins are providing an easy way of earning money to all people belonging to different fields of the life.
Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Ceck me in livestream twith
August 20, 2017, 12:29:11 AM
you need choose btc why?very fast profit every days iff you trading or exchange for other currencies
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 20, 2017, 12:09:29 AM
There are many ways why i choose bitcoin . becuase bitcoin is so easy to use compared to other . and everyday the value of bitcoin is changing and still rise . in this bitcoin you can  earn and save money for your future . you only neeed is patience to earn and dont get tired you always neeed to be a work well as you can.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 19, 2017, 11:30:54 PM

-> i disagree with this ! Everything on website or internet services  will be on risk of hackers and cheater who ready to take your money ! Bitcoin is creating a massive space for those hackers ! Like : Wanacry !!!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
August 19, 2017, 10:54:40 PM

Indeed. Those statements of yours are really the best features that bitcoin have that attracts and caught the interest of the first time users and even the long term users of bitcoin. Its price is really continuously changing as time pass by enabling our initial earning to grow more than the usual. Being decentralized is a great thing to have because we ourselves can only have the access to maintain and manage our accounts without the concern of the government and banks. Fast transactions are amazing and desirable because you do not have to go far to process your transactions because it is just a couple of clicks away just an internet connection will do. Those are really fascinating that is why you must or let us say you should choose bitcoin to experience its benefits.
Activity: 907
August 19, 2017, 04:47:27 PM
What is better? Earning money by laying in your bed or by going outside and working in hard conditions? Of course laying on bed is more comfortable. Same is the reason why we should choose bitcoin. Bitcoin I helping us to remove poverty and unemployment from the world even I am a student as well I run my own business. And there is no tension to parents regarding me. It is the oldest crypto and the most trusted crypto ever. And the best thing is that it will never end. We can earn using bitcoin till end.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2017, 05:51:50 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
August 19, 2017, 05:51:22 AM
Apart from the post points you have mentioned for me bitcoin gives an immense stability to me by providing Internet based income. This income is additional for me with which I can buy many stuff for me and my family. I'm grateful to it in many ways, as it has given the financial freedom which  couldn't get from real job that I'm doing. Moreover time is the barrier in real life.

all I can say is, if you're gonna choose bitcoin you will regret it in the end for sure. Bitcoin is an investment can be, it is safe and secured, it give savings in the future, then when it comes to usages very affordable, can use money transfer anywhere in the world, monthly bills use, and others.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
August 19, 2017, 04:54:35 AM
Bitcoin has provided many business opportunities created and is able to reduce the unemployment rate that exists in every country. With the convenience of bitcoin service it certainly draws interest from everyone to do business in bitcoin.
That is right. It is more convenient to use bitcion in terms of transacting in different businesses as well as for payment when we buy expenditures online. It gives extra income for people whose salary is not enough to support their needs and cannot able to save from it.
Other reason why I choose bitcoin is that, I am the one who can manage my own time in working. It gives hope to me that even I can already help my family.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 19, 2017, 03:29:39 AM
With bitcoin, we can earn money without having to sweat a lot and have to get out of the house to feel the activity that accompanied the hot sun. Without having to go out from home bitcoin can be in search, we can get bitcoin only by using computer / smarphone and internet connection only. Bitcoin on my opinion is a online job, which more modern to earning money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 19, 2017, 03:14:55 AM
This is why i chooses bitcoin over fiat and gold since i suses bitcoin i have seen the potential on me getting money from it the profit i get is the easiest way to help my self to help my financial expenses everymonth like paying bills and other things that can be done with bitcoin most of the time when my autie wants me to send money over seas i can easily send it thru bitcoin easy and fast less fee.
That is one of the best example why we should choose bitcoin over the fiat or other currencies because bitcoin is faster than the other currencies and it is also secured because there is no need for some fill up information like in the remittances and bitcoin is also helps us to save money from fees and also to earn some extra money because of the works that we can do like signature campaign and many more.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 19, 2017, 02:20:00 AM

This post is not true.
Lately fees are through the roof.
Transactions take forever.
We need an upgrade to make fees lower.
We cannot always pay 5-10% per transaction.
You should add decentralization to the list.
Bitcoin transactions are out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations.

It's the best currency which can be used as in any source anywhere in the world and also having good value

All important points were included. Especially that "out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations", it would remove all the fees and taxes to be paid.
Pages:
Jump to: