Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ?? - page 66. (Read 48096 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 01, 2017, 12:50:38 AM
I choose bitcoin because i want to become rich.  Grin
The easiest way to get a profit. As a student and not yet cable to get a job it's the only thing i know that i learned from this forum.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
July 31, 2017, 10:00:47 PM
beqause for me bitcoin is mother of any cryptocurrency. bitcoin is future of currency, and maybe money in the future is not an paper, its digital.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
July 31, 2017, 09:46:53 PM
Bitcoin is the original. Everything else is an altcoin and therefore a clone/copy. Think of BTC as the original brand. People trust in Bitcoin and thats what making it more worth than any other coin on the market.
yes that is the right point we have to go for only the original thing and do not have to go for any other thing I know we will get the success with the original bitcoin and altcoins will not benefit us.
I may not totally agree what your opinion but you have points especially with originality, but altcoin as alternative is beneficial to all.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
July 31, 2017, 08:01:10 PM
Because bitcoin can be used as investment choice is quite profitable than gold or other. Especially bitcoin becoming very popular day by day, so potential for future bitcoin exchange rates will certainly be even higher than today.
Compared to gold, bitcoin will probably have a brighter future because of the potential of bitcoin to become the world's first freedom currency. And there are many users who keep coming to bitcoin, that's why investing in bitcoin will have a great future, so you have to choose bitcoin for your investment
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 31, 2017, 07:44:21 PM
Bitcoin is the original. Everything else is an altcoin and therefore a clone/copy. Think of BTC as the original brand. People trust in Bitcoin and thats what making it more worth than any other coin on the market.
yes that is the right point we have to go for only the original thing and do not have to go for any other thing I know we will get the success with the original bitcoin and altcoins will not benefit us.
Activity: 840
July 31, 2017, 07:30:36 PM
because bitcoin is the basic currency that was created for the first time and after that other alternating and duplicate coins were created by the people, i am hopeful that bitcoin will be the main currency of the people and the rest will be use as for trading and investment purposes.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
July 31, 2017, 05:35:41 PM
Apart from the post points you have mentioned for me bitcoin gives an immense stability to me by providing Internet based income. This income is additional for me with which I can buy many stuff for me and my family. I'm grateful to it in many ways, as it has given the financial freedom which I couldn't get from real job that I'm doing. Moreover time is the barrier in real life.
It is good to have financial sovereignty with the help of bitcoin and i am yet not sure about the alt coin market and their future because most of them are tokens which are exchanged for cash and it is hard to predict how long these companies last so,it is well and good till the party lasts,but in the case of bitcoin it will be here in the future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
July 31, 2017, 03:32:03 PM
I credit a loan from a bank in 2005(There were no bitcoins in 2005), and after some negativities, I always paid my loan with a delay of 1 month, then I started to pay and the business was foreclosed, I got everything, and then I began to hate the banks.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
July 31, 2017, 03:15:56 PM
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 31, 2017, 03:08:05 PM
Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

All that was mentioned made bitcoin convenient to use. These things made BTC the most famous cryptocurrency. It also offers a lot of opportunities and income. For example, due to it's price fluctuations, people can gain a lot of money if he started investing bitcoin at low price and if the price goes up 4 to 5 times within just a year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 02:48:48 PM
Bitcoin has provided many business opportunities created and is able to reduce the unemployment rate that exists in every country. With the convenience of bitcoin service it certainly draws interest from everyone to do business in bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
July 31, 2017, 02:25:50 PM
Demands of the times, I'm sure the future of the transaction system will change, from a lot of currency into several even one currency, now many areas are trying to work together to make currency.

In terms of demands, it is possible for bitcoin or for other crypto currencies to the money in the future. Comparing to cash, bitcoins are much easier, faster and secure to use in performing online transactions. Its volatility especially the pump in its prices makes it so popular that in the future, bitcoin will be in demand for investing and trading.

I choose bitcoin because it had offered me an opportunity to earn while I am still studying. I know that fiats can be earned too but as I have said the volatility of bitcoin makes it more interesting than fiats.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 31, 2017, 12:47:56 PM
Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
All the stated sentences are really significant because I can also sense those statements to be the best features bitcoin have to make you decide to choose bitcoin. Also, decentralize block chain is one of its unique feature because bitcoin is a part from the government controls unlike banks. With this, you are the only one who is capable of maintaining, accessing and improving your own assets also to add up the monitoring. It is also a real handy because it can be save on electronic wallet wherein you can access it anywhere as long as you have internet connection.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
July 31, 2017, 12:09:20 PM
Demands of the times, I'm sure the future of the transaction system will change, from a lot of currency into several even one currency, now many areas are trying to work together to make currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 31, 2017, 11:38:49 AM
I choose bitcoin because it is a global currency and most popular currency, bitcoin is a good choice. Bitcoin is good in investment and it has a potential. Choosing a bitcoin is a possible to get rich, the price is still increasing. I choose bitcoin it is a best way to earn easy money and gives opportunity to invest and trading. Bitcoin transactions fees are no longer low and no trading cost, it accepted all over the countries.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 31, 2017, 07:43:49 AM
Apart from the post points you have mentioned for me bitcoin gives an immense stability to me by providing Internet based income. This income is additional for me with which I can buy many stuff for me and my family. I'm grateful to it in many ways, as it has given the financial freedom which I couldn't get from real job that I'm doing. Moreover time is the barrier in real life.

Exactly, it not only gives online income for those freelancers who work for international clients but also it helps them to accept, hold and spend funds. I live in a country where Paypal has serious restrictions and thus one has to pay excess cost in order to spend the funds as we are not allowed to hold any amount in our Paypal wallet. Bitcoin is great not only in terms of flexibility but also in the case of cost of the transaction.
Activity: 951
July 31, 2017, 05:57:54 AM

yes we are almost the same i choose bitcoin because i found myself thier.that is all i really need i have to make another source of income for the salary of my work today is currently not to big to provide my daily needs in physical life.speaking of money we are so poor on that term.but i was thankful to god i dont have any kinds of sickness for that matter i consider my self is reach..because i believe  that healt is wealth.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
July 31, 2017, 04:48:44 AM
Because bitcoin can be used as investment choice is quite profitable than gold or other. Especially bitcoin becoming very popular day by day, so potential for future bitcoin exchange rates will certainly be even higher than today.
Bitcoin will have a bright future and bitcoin will always be in accordance with the times, for example hardfork will happen, that's why bitcoin investment will always be profitable as it is in line with the times and will not become obsolete and users will continue to use and prospective users will continue to grow
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
July 31, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

Activity: 520
July 31, 2017, 03:11:34 AM
I do agree with point one and fourth. These are mostly sought conveniences why is choose bitcoin: is the currency we can carry, pay and accept in any part of the world.
It arrives with anonymity, buyer and seller do not have to reveal their private data between.
Much easier than bank transfers.

Good knowledge about bitcoin you have. Bitcoin can be used as transaction in any country.You can get very huge profit if you choose bitcoin means. Only you have to wait till the Price of bitcoin reaches the moon. If you inverse in gold means ,it need year to give a profit which you expect. But in bitcoin ,you will get expected profit in a few months.
that's why we should still choose bitcoin, we see how many times it dumps but still it manage have pumps, so we only need to save and work to make it more and wait for it too pumps to appreciate the fruit of our work soon.
Pages:
Jump to: