Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 126. (Read 122103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
July 02, 2017, 11:35:43 AM
People may choose bitcoin for fulfilling their daily purposes. they can take it as a business purposes, bitcoin is a good source of saving and investment sector. It can be also a payment tool in many franchises, not only that but also it is used in the pre primary school and airlines, many online shopping also accept Bitcoin as a payment so people have to choose bitcoin for the future purpose...
yeah i myself choose to use bitcoin as it's really fit to my daily needs ,
have got problem when i want to trade with other people in other side of this world ,
and bitcoin come to solve my problem ,
since that time i think to anyone who wants doing business online globally you should use bitcoin.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
July 02, 2017, 11:31:45 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

In my opinion, they should start using it before its too late. It is easy to use than any other currencies. And the fact that anytime it can be change into a real money. The value of it also rises not like real money. If we invest in these, out money will grow now like real money if we not spend it the value of it is still the same. So i think bitcoin will be our future currency.
ou are right partly, if they start using Bitcoin now, in the future its price will be higher so that the one who has profits will be them but we can not make sure that Bitcoin is the future of money, maybe it will be some other coins so asking people to use Bitcoin at this moment is something kind of risky.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 02, 2017, 11:28:55 AM
Why? High level of security, fast transfers worldwide, anominacy..There are so many reasons, people should start using bitcoin daily!

Of course the level of security and speed in sending the money is very prominent, and a major advantage.
And we may not be able to use bitcoin every day ,, because we still have many needs that require paper money for transactions..!
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
July 02, 2017, 11:19:52 AM
People use Bitcoin because the system is very efficient and P2P transaction. Owning of Bitcoin feels oneself that he has the boss of all his money. The money transfer is very fast. To know more why we should use bitcoin follow this site. www.bityex.xyz
I agree.Bitcoin transaction has become faster and more efficient now.People should use bitcoin also because its price is still increasing up to now,and you can't imagine 3-5 years from now its price will be times two or three from the price today.So better hold it for so long so you can experience its tremendous effect on your life later.
Activity: 504
July 02, 2017, 11:18:55 AM
Why? High level of security, fast transfers worldwide, anominacy..There are so many reasons, people should start using bitcoin daily!
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
July 02, 2017, 10:56:54 AM
Case in point: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-segwit2x-scaling-proposal-core-developers-react/

The only thing that can save Bitcoin is Satoshi, he'd have to change the code to be asic resistant, quantum resistant and have nodes timestamp broadcasts the way masternodes do to prevent double spending.

@Metalgear If you invested in any top 100 coin, your profits will be more than if you invested in bitcoin over the last 3 years.
Activity: 714
July 02, 2017, 10:54:13 AM

People should use bitcoin because bitcoin is a very helpful thing to all.Especially to the financial status of everyone because with bitcoin you can have your extra income using the less of your time and effort.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
July 02, 2017, 10:53:37 AM
They shouldn't, it's a shitcoin compared to most alts. It's ASIC mined, controlled by China. It has code that hasn't aged well and the greediest community. So when you Bitcoin maximalists go talking about alts, remember, your shitcoin is the shittiest one of all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 02, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

Not just because it is the future of money also its gives us a lot of perks when it comes in money fast transaction all over the world with a low fees but not so low because bitcoin price already in high price rate in the market also bitcoin is a good investment for the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 02, 2017, 10:47:08 AM
People use Bitcoin because the system is very efficient and P2P transaction. Owning of Bitcoin feels oneself that he has the boss of all his money. The money transfer is very fast. To know more why we should use bitcoin follow this site. www.bityex.xyz
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 02, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

In my opinion, they should start using it before its too late. It is easy to use than any other currencies. And the fact that anytime it can be change into a real money. The value of it also rises not like real money. If we invest in these, out money will grow now like real money if we not spend it the value of it is still the same. So i think bitcoin will be our future currency.
Yes we cant as much as we could today then we will regret the time that we doesnt earn bitcoin. Because we believe that bitcoin we be good more more years to come and it can help us in many ways also. Bitcoin is a life changer and it can be a long term investment too. Just be patient earning now.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 10:08:49 AM
Governments shouldn't have the power to create money.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 10:06:45 AM
The innovations that virtual currencies like Bitcoin bring are real and compelling, and they have changed the way I pay for things. I use Bitcoin because it?s often cheaper and faster than other payment options.

While Bitcoin certainly isn?t for everyone, it is a breath of fresh air for people who regularly send money internationally and for merchants looking for a lower-fee alternative to credit cards. It?s also a quick and low-cost way to send money to individuals.
Activity: 602
July 02, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

It is possible that bitcoin will be a potential currency in the future, so it is worth investing in it. Very high value. If we invest, we will gain many benefits. We can use bitcoin anytime with just the internet, which is a convenience.
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
July 02, 2017, 08:54:44 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is legal money and it is not governed by any bank or government and bitcoin is a relatively light way of making money. And I think people should try working with bitcoin
Activity: 476
July 02, 2017, 08:24:51 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 02, 2017, 08:12:56 AM
By using bitcoin the payment user makes cannot be traced unless he/she is using the same address every time.
Also, the payment you make using bitcoin don't have to follow the bank rules so the fee is low.

That's one of the reasons we use bitcoin.
That is the number one advantage that of course we all know ..!
And with a higher price, we are certainly very satisfied with it ..
Hopefully we all make no mistake choosing a decision about bitcoin.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
July 02, 2017, 07:28:02 AM
There are many benefits in using Bitcoin. Here are the reasons why I am using Bitcoin:

1. Anonymity
2. Protection against inflation
3. Ease of storage
4. Ease of doing transactions
5. It is decentralized
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
July 02, 2017, 06:40:41 AM
As of now, I won't really recommend bitcoin in microtransactions since the fees are somewhat absurd. You still could, however, use bitcoin in other things such as store of value or some form of investment as it gradually gains value over time. If you don't have a credit or debit card but wants something so bad online, you can use bitcoin if the store accepts it as a form of payment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
July 02, 2017, 06:34:03 AM

easy to use , anonymous , decentralized and bitcoin already had big influence for new way of finance , many big company investor also starting to invest on bitcoin , has its own atm machine , online markets / shops also starting accept bitcoin , probably more will come in the future , just watch the movement
Jump to: