Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 123. (Read 122103 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 09, 2017, 01:34:26 AM
Bitcoin can be used for many reasons, Bitcoin is considered as one of the best profitable investment and business sector. people may use bitcoin for the purpose of shopping, gambling, mining and many others transaction purposes. but my view is that the best thing denotes the investment purpose.
Bitcoin has got various usage and those has been cleared stated by the above mate. In particular why we people need to use bitcoin is that it's an evolution in the economic growth. As a part it's a technology derived asset that has grown potentially, also growth with technology keep on growing as the world requirement increases. So to meet this as a early preparation being with digital currency is a right decision.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 09, 2017, 01:30:31 AM
With bitcoin many things can be done both for business and for gambling and to pay bills such as electricity as well as various other online payment transactions. Even though legality of bitcoin hasnt gained recognition across the country yet doesnt diminish the value of today's highly popular bitcoin and has a high exchange rate.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
July 09, 2017, 01:22:09 AM
Bitcoin can be used for many reasons, Bitcoin is considered as one of the best profitable investment and business sector. people may use bitcoin for the purpose of shopping, gambling, mining and many others transaction purposes. but my view is that the best thing denotes the investment purpose.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
July 09, 2017, 01:07:42 AM
Why should people use bitcoin? Its because bitcoin is helpful plus you can also use bitcoin as a payment to restaurants in some specific one country. Also bitcoin will halp you in the future. Go use bitcointalk org this will help you to earn a lot of money. Also bitcoin has many opportunities mining and trading also invesmemt. You can also have fun while earning but there is poker you can gamble to double your money.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
July 08, 2017, 11:42:39 PM
Instant transaction yo! or so much faster than almost any other online version
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
July 08, 2017, 11:42:21 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I think the reason why people should use bitcoin is because bitcoin provides decentralized strategy that enables users to have their accounts in their of private way of managing and having access on it that is the main reason why people are keep investing on bitcoin because in that way bitcoin gained their trust. Also bitcoins price value attracts people in investing because as we all know bitcoin's price pump is the most awaited scenario of every users because it provides more profitnor gain to the equivalent value of their original money. And fast transactions with low transaction fees that make transactions much easier.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
July 08, 2017, 11:27:04 PM

Because bitcoin can provide offerings through unique features that an ordinary wallet or saving bank cannot do. For the past years that bitcoin has beekm established it  provides decentralization strategy that enables users to manage and have their private access in their accounts and it serves as a handy wallet wherein you can store large amounts of money without worrying that bringing big amount of money can bring you into harm or attract snatchers. Also fast transactions with low transaction fee that is a great benefit for its users.
Activity: 191
July 08, 2017, 11:23:21 PM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.
People should use bitcoin because it is a very helpful digital currency. It can help one's need financially and we never know we will be needing bitcoin in the future
Activity: 350
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
July 08, 2017, 11:16:57 PM
It's fast and no one can take it from you or steal it. it's also private ; no one can see your payment informations .
No you are wrong there , it depends how you secured your bitcoins and private keys , for some.hackers it was easy for them to steal your bitcoins thats whay i said it depends on you . People should invest not only by knowing it is secured bitcoins have a big risk than banking your money to a commercial banks. Its up to you how to use bitcoins and your accounts . People invest in bitcoins because of its big potential growth in the next decades.
Activity: 336
July 08, 2017, 08:47:59 PM
It's fast and no one can take it from you or steal it. it's also private ; no one can see your payment informations .
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
July 08, 2017, 03:03:48 PM

For me, why should people use bitcoin because as you said this is the future money. We are now living in the 21st century where the digital and technology rules. That is why we also need to improve our money from fiat to digital coins. Having a digital coin will make our transaction more faster than ever but sadly Bitcoin today is very slow when transaction but in the near future when bitcoin still grows it will become better.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 08, 2017, 02:37:48 PM
There are so many reasons why people should use bitcoin. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency which means it is not control by any government or institutions and at the same time it is safe from manipulation of either the government or institutions. It is fast and easy in terms of international transactions without the course of converting your local currency to the recipient currency. And lastly, when you have bitcoin is your wallet the value keept on increasing as compared to fait currency that has nothing add as interest rather service charges.
Activity: 157
July 08, 2017, 12:47:09 PM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.

Bitcoin is relatively new form of currency. People should use bitcoins because the transactions are made very fast, cheap and is highly secured you don't need to trust anyone else. you will have your own control on your money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
July 08, 2017, 12:12:04 PM
People should use bitcoin because it revolutionizes the way we shop online. It revolutionizes the way we interact with many things online.
Blockchain itself, is god given tool. The person(s) who made it, did a very well job. Him/them, started something amazing.

This is the new world. We are living in it. We should be proud for that.
using bitcoin we can generate some profit one of them mentioned by you i.e. can revolutionize an online store that can more forward with we interact with a lot of things online. In addition with bitcoin can we help our late with investments in the bitcoin. This is very beneficial for our future. with bitcoin can also acquire a deeper insight of the benefits.
I agree that bitcoin generates profit as I am one of the living proofs that bitcoin can really give you profit that you can use on your living expenses. And for me, people should really use bitcoin because it may change their lives. Maybe they are currently under a financial problem today but if you have patience with bitcoin and perseverance to do things that will give you profit through bitcoin, it will really help you get through it.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
July 08, 2017, 11:28:52 AM
People should use bitcoin because it revolutionizes the way we shop online. It revolutionizes the way we interact with many things online.
Blockchain itself, is god given tool. The person(s) who made it, did a very well job. Him/them, started something amazing.

This is the new world. We are living in it. We should be proud for that.
using bitcoin we can generate some profit one of them mentioned by you i.e. can revolutionize an online store that can more forward with we interact with a lot of things online. In addition with bitcoin can we help our late with investments in the bitcoin. This is very beneficial for our future. with bitcoin can also acquire a deeper insight of the benefits.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
July 08, 2017, 09:47:35 AM
Bitcoin has ever expected advantages, like simple and quick transactions, earning money, secure wallets, and easily movable. I recommended people to buy and use bitcoins and requesting all governments to welcome the new Bitcoin technology.
I agree the advantages are overwhelming and people get to have more control of their hard earned money easily  and you get to enjoy all this at the same time without compromise. One of the features that stand out is the investment opportunities which local currencies do not match with holding your btc
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 08, 2017, 09:30:55 AM
They are using Bitcoins for their future, because of future is bitcoins only instead of currency. we can use any where bitcoins for shopping. we can transfer money in bitcoins.
It seems to me that using Bitcoin for purchases of different goods and purchases is just waste. The fact is that I use Bitcoin only as a commodity, that is, for investment or earning real money.
Activity: 196
July 08, 2017, 08:57:17 AM
They are using Bitcoins for their future, because of future is bitcoins only instead of currency. we can use any where bitcoins for shopping. we can transfer money in bitcoins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
July 08, 2017, 07:54:13 AM
People use bitcoin because bitcoin is a safe and easy-to-use payment tool for transactions. In addition, we can also earn income from bitcoin world such as trading, mining, gambling, and also signature campaign in this bitcointalk forum
Well I think that is the main reason why people are using Bitcoin because of how they think that they could earn it online which is true you only need to need to know where to find it in the first place. Bitcoin I think is only good as an online payment or an online currency but nothing more than that, people who are striving to make Bitcoin something like a global currency is simply wrong because as of the moment it clearly has no support to make Bitcoin be a global currency. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 08, 2017, 07:46:02 AM
People use bitcoin because bitcoin is a safe and easy-to-use payment tool for transactions. In addition, we can also earn income from bitcoin world such as trading, mining, gambling, and also signature campaign in this bitcointalk forum
Jump to: