Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 134. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 11, 2017, 09:08:15 AM
If I introduce Bitcoin to my mother, brother or other people who aren't tech savvy... They would simply forget about it because of many things: bitcoin is not so easy to get, it is confusing how to start using it, create wallet/address or whatever.

Well, help them to do that. Create a wallet for them, give them 0.01 or 0.005 and I'm sure you'll make them happy.

If you want people to start using something new give it them for free first. )

It is really funny to give the people free bitcoin. Why?
If i ask you give me free bitcoin than you could give me?
No, definitely no, you never give me free bitcoins without any reason, and it is not a reason to give the people because we are convincing them to use it. You have a lot other ways to convince the people to use the bitcoin.   
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
May 11, 2017, 08:42:48 AM
If I introduce Bitcoin to my mother, brother or other people who aren't tech savvy... They would simply forget about it because of many things: bitcoin is not so easy to get, it is confusing how to start using it, create wallet/address or whatever.

Well, help them to do that. Create a wallet for them, give them 0.01 or 0.005 and I'm sure you'll make them happy.

If you want people to start using something new give it them for free first. )
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 11, 2017, 08:38:08 AM
Because easy to use, easy to access.. sending money more easier.. no more paper work, no more waiting for 3-5 days for transfer of funds...

This is correct before because it is really fast when you do a transaction.
But now, its taking time but still if all can be done for a day then I would still accept that.
Better than other which takes a lot of time before my money is sent.
There aint much now who can do this kind of service that is why I stayed using this.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 11, 2017, 08:15:39 AM
It gives you a freedom - and its changes you mindset how you look at the life.
Yes, if you're just trading as an asset - you ain't understand it , probably don't care also.

Im living only with bitcoins in my account and i like it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
May 11, 2017, 07:58:21 AM
Because easy to use, easy to access.. sending money more easier.. no more paper work, no more waiting for 3-5 days for transfer of funds...

For me it is not that easy to use, we still need to convert it to fiat before it can be useful, it may be easy to access as long as you have internet connection but sending money is another matter. It takes time before you can  receive your bitcoin. I think what I love is it's price.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
May 11, 2017, 07:54:04 AM
No one should use bitcoin. However, if ever use bitcoin there is no reason not to use it again. Because the transaction cost is very cheap compared to other ecurrency.
Are you sure that no one should use it ? This is insane what are you talking about ? If someone uses it once and finds it more beneficial and better than the old or the same traditional method why will they not use it again ?

You are a bit high I guess. You wrote just the whole story wrong. If someone finds it better they will definitely use it again and will also advise it to the others.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 11, 2017, 06:43:00 AM
The usefulness of bitcoin that can be used for anything, and the high price is also a good reason to use bitcoin. But, I guess most people, do not know that yet, so they sometimes hesitate. But, when they already know the benefits of bitcoin, I think they will use it
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May 11, 2017, 06:35:51 AM
People use bitcoin because it is the most familiar currency. And give us an extra income and no more hassle in our transaction its easy to use and no tax and helps fight against corruption and help other people who needs an extra income. It is very useful to us and important in our daily basics needs. No need to have a big capital to invest in bitcoin. it is secure and fast to pay billings.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
May 11, 2017, 05:28:15 AM
Because bitcoin is much more cost-effective in usage, it can be an investment choice. Bitcoin can be used almost in all countries of the world,

That's why people should use it because it has a lot of use. If you are a gambler and you want to stay anonymous, you can use bitcoin.

If you are an investor then you can just do trading of alt coins and earn bitcoin or you can just simply buy bitcoin and hold it for better.

And if you are a shoppaholic person, you can also use bitcoin for shopping online, there are merchants that are accepting it right now.
Yes the best thing is that you can shop online with the bitcoin also the one of the main reason that people prefer to use bitcoin instead of any other currency is that it can be converted to any local currency anytime without paying extra charges on it. You can also make online money transfer with it in very cheap prices and there are many more things to do with it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 11, 2017, 04:29:57 AM
If you told them directly in-depth they would say that bitcoin is too complicated. Then you should explain and practice it in a basic way and little by little, that's what I do to my dad

I agree to your move, That is how we will explain and guide our parents or old ones in using bitcoin by teaching them step by step on how to use bitcoin like explaining them the bitcoin address and letting them to do send bitcoins and also receive to completely understand how the transactions work and also the fees and after that they will understand bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 11, 2017, 03:49:53 AM
There are many way to use bitcoin mobile recharge,Internet payment and many other this.Bitcoin is very useful to us.

Yes bitcoin is very useful and these are the very few features of bitcoin. And if they are not going to love these features, the most attracting thing on bitcoin is being an investment. Even you will just let your bitcoins stay at your wallet, you can have a chance to make some profit from it, and that's the effortless earning with bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 11, 2017, 03:45:18 AM
If you told them directly in-depth they would say that bitcoin is too complicated. Then you should explain and practice it in a basic way and little by little, that's what I do to my dad

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 11, 2017, 01:59:14 AM
There is a great opportunities in bitcoin in the years passing of bitcoin investment is becoming a good profits provide a fast transaction all over the globe with just a almost free fees in the bitcoin wallet or blockchain also it can be the future of money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
May 11, 2017, 01:19:45 AM
They should really use bitcoin cause in the future this digital currency may have an price value that is greater than gold or fiat currency, as you have said bitcoin is the future of money.
They should learn how to use and earn bitcoin or they can buy lots of it while it's early and the price is still $1800 cause in the coming years it may soar to newer all time highs.
Activity: 283
Honesty is the best policy
May 11, 2017, 01:05:59 AM
There are many way to use bitcoin mobile recharge,Internet payment and many other this.Bitcoin is very useful to us.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
May 10, 2017, 09:32:45 PM
People use bitcoin because of its easy to use, easy to access. And, fast transactions when sending  or transfer money. Also of its decentalization that anyone can use bitcoin because of its benefits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 10, 2017, 09:19:46 PM
Activity: 378
May 10, 2017, 08:35:32 PM
They shouldnt. They should use a crypto coin that is anonymous, fast and decentralized. BTC is none of these

Why they shouldn't? Bitcoin is decentralized and fast in transaction so why they shouldn't use it? Because if they are going to use bitcoin and they are next into it, that's the best thing for them to do. They will be adding another demand to the market that is going to make the price higher, so for me, they should use it.
I think the user you are responding to, said or imply very clearly that bitcoin is none of those characteristics, we know for certain bitcoin is not anonymous since your transactions can be easily tracked, and the speed of transaction has gotten slower over the previous months, but it is still faster than many credit cards and to me bitcoin it is decentralized.

Bitcoin is still a big help and beneficial,the service may get poor since there were increases in value and there are more users who uses transactions so confirmation takes long but other than that the fact that our bitcoin can grow on its own by just holding it. It's a big factor that can't happen even in our bank account.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
May 10, 2017, 07:20:56 PM
They shouldnt. They should use a crypto coin that is anonymous, fast and decentralized. BTC is none of these

Why they shouldn't? Bitcoin is decentralized and fast in transaction so why they shouldn't use it? Because if they are going to use bitcoin and they are next into it, that's the best thing for them to do. They will be adding another demand to the market that is going to make the price higher, so for me, they should use it.
I think the user you are responding to, said or imply very clearly that bitcoin is none of those characteristics, we know for certain bitcoin is not anonymous since your transactions can be easily tracked, and the speed of transaction has gotten slower over the previous months, but it is still faster than many credit cards and to me bitcoin it is decentralized.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
May 10, 2017, 07:09:59 PM
People should use bitcoin because its easy to use in any transaction and fastest, and it helps also to pay our billings most of billings companies accept a bitcoin and we can use as our savings. Its is a safest and it can give an extra income. It is better to use than to other and low fees if we use it, some other purposes is use in an investment.
yeah bitcoin is really very much easy to use and you are right that bitcoin transaction is also too much faster so we can say that bitcoin is very much beneficial currency and bitcoin transaction fees is very much low than other currency.
yeah bitcoin is very much easy and simple to use and i feel secure when i sue bitcoin and now i never use other payment system for online shopping because bitcoin is perfect currency than other.
bitcoin uses is very easy and simple because a lot of people are bitcoin and investing their money in bitcoin they know that bitcoin has a bright future and we know bitcoin is trusted currency and it will be survive forever.
i think uses of bitcoin is really simple and easy because a lot of people adopting bitcoin for their business and bitcoin future is rise and shine and we know that bitcoin price increasing too much faster because maximum people buy bitcoin and hold it for the future.
Jump to: