Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 138. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 250
May 04, 2017, 04:16:42 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I don't think that people should use bitcoin. I think that people must hold bitcoin because is hoped that its value in time will be increased very much. For the moment I don't think that bitcoin have to much superiority compared to the other currencies because of difficulties of change in real money and because is not possible to have bitcoin in every part of the world with the same convenience like in some part of the world.

It is necessary to combine the use and investment of bitcoin, it will be much more effective. Just the availability of coins over time can depreciate and bring nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2017, 04:08:06 AM

I don't think that people should use bitcoin. I think that people must hold bitcoin because is hoped that its value in time will be increased very much. For the moment I don't think that bitcoin have to much superiority compared to the other currencies because of difficulties of change in real money and because is not possible to have bitcoin in every part of the world with the same convenience like in some part of the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 04, 2017, 03:38:22 AM
Now a days world lot of opportunity that give a good profit. another day by day btc increase. i guess it change my life.

It will change your life very well, especially when the price of a coin grows dramatically and you can get a good profit without straining.

It is a good profit, however, if you want to get fast profits, bitcoin is not the optimal choice. By investing in these altcoins, you can earn a lot of bitcoin quickly, get rich easily. However, things never go away. If you make a mistake, you will lose the entire amount.

Yes I agree. The risk will be there but when you are on the right path there will be faster profits which you would not even expect.
It is just like a gamble as always with the trading thing. You would just have to put your faith in one coin.
If you are into altcoins then you would also have to use bitcoin with trading.
What does a right path mean can you explain ? Do you mean doing good things with the crypto ? Secondly the Bitcoin is doing the best currently in the crypto currency and it is no doubt the best one because of the fact it is the pioneer one. It is the trend setter for all the other altcoins.
Activity: 642
May 04, 2017, 03:08:50 AM
Numerous reasons why people should use  have already been mentioned. So I think the next question would be: why should people use fiat?
I think that because of simplicity, the appeal of Fiat will be more or less popular, and one should take into account that the  user must have education.
Fiat is the currency used today. You certainly can not put aside .  is a novelty, so of course fiat is now superior to . But as time progresses it will change.
I don't think  will change the world and replace fiat system, as long as the government are supporting it, this will stay in circulation. Right now, fiat is widely use by all people and  takes only a little portion of the population and take note, this  users are fiat users as well.
fait has its own importance and i don't think no one can replace its importance. the only way any cryptocurrency can replace it is by if all the world should be digital and there will be no concept of fait money and all you use cryptocurrency for the exchange of goods. no one know what would happen in future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
May 04, 2017, 01:18:37 AM

Bitcoin was highly potential, and it has really a brighter future. Because right now, bitcoin was really popular in the other country and being adopted also in forms of their business too, and mostly bitcoin was being used by the merchants as payment online thru money transferring or remittances outlet nationwide/Int'l.
Activity: 714
May 04, 2017, 12:10:24 AM
Numerous reasons why people should use Bitcoin have already been mentioned. So I think the next question would be: why should people use fiat?
I think that because of simplicity, the appeal of Fiat will be more or less popular, and one should take into account that the bitcoin user must have education.
Fiat is the currency used today. You certainly can not put aside bitcoin. Bitcoin is a novelty, so of course fiat is now superior to bitcoin. But as time progresses it will change.
I don't think bitcoin will change the world and replace fiat system, as long as the government are supporting it, this will stay in circulation. Right now, fiat is widely use by all people and bitcoin takes only a little portion of the population and take note, this bitcoin users are fiat users as well.
I personally don’t expect bitcoin to be at par with fiat in terms of general usability, at least not in the next 10 years or more. Although developments and new merchants accepting bitcoins are multiplying (and these are all encouraging for bitcoin), fiat as controlled by governments would be the more practical choice. Maybe there will come a time that bitcoin becomes more known and transactions are lightning fast, but many things need to happen first for that to become a reality.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
May 03, 2017, 11:47:16 PM
Because it has a great price value in the market and most of all it is not an centralized currency like dollars that is controlled by a corrupted goverment and that is controlled by bankers.
You can send and receive without giving away your personal info, so basically you can use it however you want.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
May 03, 2017, 11:34:13 PM
Numerous reasons why people should use Bitcoin have already been mentioned. So I think the next question would be: why should people use fiat?
I think that because of simplicity, the appeal of Fiat will be more or less popular, and one should take into account that the bitcoin user must have education.
Fiat is the currency used today. You certainly can not put aside bitcoin. Bitcoin is a novelty, so of course fiat is now superior to bitcoin. But as time progresses it will change.
I don't think bitcoin will change the world and replace fiat system, as long as the government are supporting it, this will stay in circulation. Right now, fiat is widely use by all people and bitcoin takes only a little portion of the population and take note, this bitcoin users are fiat users as well.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 03, 2017, 06:20:59 PM
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
May 03, 2017, 05:41:30 PM
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 03, 2017, 04:03:11 PM
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
May 03, 2017, 04:00:30 PM
Certainly not for buying coffee, at least not at this stage, but it works very well as a decentralized way of storing value. It's also possible to buy things online with this, if that is able to make your life easier.

Its also good for sending and receiving money worldwide with lowest fees and if you have bitcoins then you don't have to depend on banks or other payment methods to do that as they involve huge fees.
Activity: 714
May 03, 2017, 02:46:35 PM
People should use bitcoins because its not only a currency but its also an store of value and if you save it for long term then you can become rich with it in future by selling them at higher price.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
May 02, 2017, 07:35:02 PM
Certainly not for buying coffee, at least not at this stage, but it works very well as a decentralized way of storing value. It's also possible to buy things online with this, if that is able to make your life easier.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
May 02, 2017, 07:13:47 PM
Just in order to get rid of the borders blocking the money transfer internationally. This is one reason why people should use bitcoin.  Wink

Tax evasion or sending money to another country with bitcoin is something that happened a lot in china and russia. But at this moment there are plenty of other use cases.
Payment for goods to name 1.

Sending transaction to different part of the world without banks intervention.  Well if they look at it as money laundering that is kinda problem Though it can be fixed by declaring stuff like payment for service and such and pay for the allocated tax for that transaction.  Another thing is, using bitcoin can promote it propagation of adoption since it gives awareness to people.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
May 02, 2017, 05:51:17 PM
Just in order to get rid of the borders blocking the money transfer internationally. This is one reason why people should use bitcoin.  Wink

Tax evasion or sending money to another country with bitcoin is something that happened a lot in china and russia. But at this moment there are plenty of other use cases.
Payment for goods to name 1.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
May 02, 2017, 04:51:33 PM
Well I use taxes so I can stay away from those pesky taxes and I think that it is also the key to the future. As technology will progress so will bitcoin and I think that it is a great way to invest and trade. Also I like that the transactions are almost instant (in some cases) and the level of anonymity is liked amongst people who like keeping their privacy online. And of course as we all know it is a form of currency and we can use it for most things you buy with fiat currencies. It is a great coin and hopefully it goes to the moon!
Have a nice day.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
May 02, 2017, 04:37:46 PM
Now a days world lot of opportunity that give a good profit. another day by day btc increase. i guess it change my life.
I don’t think it is a currency thought it is accepted and adopted by many countries and people but still I think it is been used as a commodity just like the other commodities we have around. There is still confusion in the people related to the Bitcoin. I am not denying it that it is termed as currency but it is not in real.
Activity: 476
May 02, 2017, 03:16:49 PM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 02, 2017, 02:53:51 PM
I think as long as there is a transaction then the bitcoin more attractive to use than real money. with bitcoin can we send $1000 out of the country at a cost of just $5 or less whereas with real money costs more than $20.

Yes that's the advantage on why people should use bitcoin, because of the lower fees that they can get. And the transaction confirmation is very fast depending on how they are going to pay the miners fee. Although there are some exchange that are shouldering the miners fee still it's just a very small amount for the remittance.
Jump to: