Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 155. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
March 20, 2017, 01:22:18 AM
Bitcoin gives freedom to people from traditional banking system where they keep on paying heavy transaction costs and even the interest paid by banks is too low and inflation will eat away all that money but if you have bitcoins in your wallet then the same amount of coins can give you higher amount of money in future when the price of bitcoin will start increasing so instead of saving money in banks its always good to save money in bitcoins.

Yup, that's one of the things that make the most of those who know the bitcoin use it. Because the currency is not the usual bitcoin or currencies that are used only to be Exchange in business transactions. So, even though right now it's still very little bitcoin users, but if in the future the bitcoin will definitely many who use it and give an advantage to those who keep it from now

Yeah bitcoin is still very new currency to many people and either they have not heard about it or they don't know how to make best use of it but they will start using it once bitcoin will be publicly accepted which will draw attention of many people towards it.

We are not sure about that, about people are going to use bitcoin when the Government accepted it? I don't think so, because not all of the people living here in this world could understand such thing, I mean the technologies, especially this bitcoin. Not all of the people experienced how it feels to go to school, because of financial problems, that is why they have decided to work in their early age, for them to survive this world, that is why, it would be hard for them to adjust and use this bitcoin, I am sure their excuses would be "Why would I use that complicated thing if I could use fiat?" something like this.

Maybe it is possible for them to turn themselves in doing bitcoin, if there will be an easy way to earn this coin in the future and not something like this which requires a laptop, or a smartphone so you could post in this forum, join signature campaign to earn bitcoin per week or per month, do trading, and so on.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
March 20, 2017, 12:45:15 AM
Bitcoin gives freedom to people from traditional banking system where they keep on paying heavy transaction costs and even the interest paid by banks is too low and inflation will eat away all that money but if you have bitcoins in your wallet then the same amount of coins can give you higher amount of money in future when the price of bitcoin will start increasing so instead of saving money in banks its always good to save money in bitcoins.

Yup, that's one of the things that make the most of those who know the bitcoin use it. Because the currency is not the usual bitcoin or currencies that are used only to be Exchange in business transactions. So, even though right now it's still very little bitcoin users, but if in the future the bitcoin will definitely many who use it and give an advantage to those who keep it from now

Yeah bitcoin is still very new currency to many people and either they have not heard about it or they don't know how to make best use of it but they will start using it once bitcoin will be publicly accepted which will draw attention of many people towards it.

I think no.  They will not start using Bitcoin as soon as they heard it.  They will research about it and if they found out that Bitcoin has problem with its scalability, they will be discourage and use other method of payment or store of value instead.  Not all people are easily persuaded, some are reserve and others are cynical.  I bet these people needs a lot of convincing.

If they come to know about the benefits attached with bitcoins then I don't think that it will take more time for them to get into bitcoins but a person who is not interested in learning new things will never prefer to try something like bitcoins as he will not understand the concept.

Each person has his own character. And some just do not want to risk and try bitcoin. Many believe that bitcoin is in no way reinforced and therefore it is dangerous for them to use. Therefore, it is not known how this payment system will evolve

If people are not interested in bitcoins then we should let them go on their own way instead of wasting our time behind them and if a person is really interested in knowing bitcoin then he will make all possible efforts to understand bitcoins.
to me i think if a person is not interested in bitcoin then he may not knowing about bitcoin and i am hopeful that once he will know about bitcoin then he must have to adopt bitcoin and consider it as one of the most important part of his life.
Activity: 420
March 19, 2017, 10:02:49 PM
The best thing about bitcoin is its ability to grow in value this is something no fiat has and when you add the fact you can also invest your bitcoin then you can have massive gains.

That's true bitcoin has an potential to grow in terms of an value and also in the form of investment which is hard to find in fiat and other investment products so if people can identify this features of bitcoins then I am very much sure that they will start putting certain amount of their wealth in bitcoins.
Activity: 728
March 19, 2017, 06:14:08 PM
The best thing about bitcoin is its ability to grow in value this is something no fiat has and when you add the fact you can also invest your bitcoin then you can have massive gains.
Activity: 560
March 19, 2017, 04:31:23 PM
people uses bitcoin because it is very flexible and has wide area's ininternet where bitcoin is exchangable with other sevice or currency or any other cryptocurrency. in addition to that buying and selling is very easyer and far more protected than real life and tats the common reason people are getting attracted to it

And the other advantage is that bitcoin cannot be stolen as its in digital form so no one would be aware that how much money you are carrying in the form of bitcoins as there is always fear of getting robbed or money gets stolen in fiat currency.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 19, 2017, 04:27:59 PM
The main that why i think people should use bitcoins is because you can buy whatever you want
Actually, you can't buy whatever you want directly with Bitcoin. Sure, through a Bitcoin related debit card you can "spend" your coins in nearly every place in the world, but that's not the same as directly spending your coins.

and no one can trace you or your transaction.
That's actually not true. Everyone that knows your TXID can basically follow every step you set. That's the beauty of something so transparent as Bitcoin.

If people start using bitcoins then it will inspire shopkeepers to accept bitcoins online and in local.
Problem with this is that Bitcoin on local level can't come anywhere near the supremacy of fiat and its related payment platforms. Instant transactions, no transaction fees, secured payments, etc. Tell me, what has Bitcoin to offer as local currency? In order to motivate people to use Bitcoin as currency, it must perform equally as good as fiat, or more precise, better than fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 19, 2017, 04:21:13 PM
people uses bitcoin because it is very flexible and has wide area's ininternet where bitcoin is exchangable with other sevice or currency or any other cryptocurrency. in addition to that buying and selling is very easyer and far more protected than real life and tats the common reason people are getting attracted to it
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 19, 2017, 04:08:15 PM
The main that why i think people should use bitcoins is because you can buy whatever you want and no one can trace you or your transaction.
If people start using bitcoins then it will inspire shopkeepers to accept bitcoins online and in local.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
March 19, 2017, 03:57:03 PM
Btc is the future of money.
People loves the btc because people can send and receive money in so easy way.

Well but there are other payment processors doing the same or even better when you talk about "easy way" because old folks would like to receive fiat instead of a virtual currency and so which would be easier to them? I think you need to explain yourself better because there are better reasons why people should use Bitcoin, like accessibility,relatively low transaction fees etc.
but when you want to send your fiat money to around the world you have to go to a lot of places
but with bitcoin you just go to your computer or even just a smartphone
and execute the transaction as you wish
that was what called as decentralized.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
March 19, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

I think no.  They will not start using Bitcoin as soon as they heard it.  They will research about it and if they found out that Bitcoin has problem with its scalability, they will be discourage and use other method of payment or store of value instead.  Not all people are easily persuaded, some are reserve and others are cynical.  I bet these people needs a lot of convincing.

If they come to know about the benefits attached with bitcoins then I don't think that it will take more time for them to get into bitcoins but a person who is not interested in learning new things will never prefer to try something like bitcoins as he will not understand the concept.

Each person has his own character. And some just do not want to risk and try bitcoin. Many believe that bitcoin is in no way reinforced and therefore it is dangerous for them to use. Therefore, it is not known how this payment system will evolve

If people are not interested in bitcoins then we should let them go on their own way instead of wasting our time behind them and if a person is really interested in knowing bitcoin then he will make all possible efforts to understand bitcoins.
Activity: 287
March 19, 2017, 03:10:50 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 19, 2017, 12:33:08 PM
It is vital for a smart entrepeneur or even a wise civilian to use bitcoin.
Not only because it a vastly gaining acceptance,
but also because more than a currency it is a kind of form of investment.
Now a days bitcoin it is also being used by many traders etc.
Also , as a matter of fact we all say that bitcoin is the future of money so it is essential for people to use bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1050
March 19, 2017, 12:26:34 PM

I think no.  They will not start using Bitcoin as soon as they heard it.  They will research about it and if they found out that Bitcoin has problem with its scalability, they will be discourage and use other method of payment or store of value instead.  Not all people are easily persuaded, some are reserve and others are cynical.  I bet these people needs a lot of convincing.
Activity: 508
March 19, 2017, 12:22:45 PM

Activity: 714
March 19, 2017, 10:48:24 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 19, 2017, 10:31:58 AM
They are doing bitcoins because it is their way of making money.
In my case i am with a signature campaign and am trying bitcoins as much as possible , well it may be less but i am trying my best to make full use of it .
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
March 19, 2017, 08:06:42 AM

Well but there are other payment processors doing the same or even better when you talk about "easy way" because old folks would like to receive fiat instead of a virtual currency and so which would be easier to them? I think you need to explain yourself better because there are better reasons why people should use Bitcoin, like accessibility,relatively low transaction fees etc.
Activity: 350
March 19, 2017, 07:23:08 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
March 19, 2017, 07:15:45 AM
More people should use Bitcoin if they like to make money or if they like to pay for things online without relying on Credit Card companies and bigger business controlling the transactions that the purchaser makes. Without having to owe money after having purchasing an item, the purchaser could purchase a item with Bitcoin and get the item while not worrying about having to pay it off later.

Of course, Bitcoin is the cheaper option to purchase things as well.
Most people don't care about 3rd party companies - we could have banks, electronic payment processors like Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and more,
but as long as process of sending the money is simple for end users, they will take the cheapest solution available.
You see, ordinary people don't care what is under the hood, they just want to drive efficiently.
Arguments that bitcoin is a way to battle rotten economic order will be pleasing for maybe less than 5% of society.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
March 19, 2017, 07:07:12 AM
If you really need to know then you need to buy it and use it. However to be more specific it is cashless Firstly. It is highly secure 🔐 and you can use it any time any where. The constant price up though sometimes it goes down to but that's another important reason to use. Then you can trade it for Fiat and make some good cash. You do not need to pay any tax whatsoever. You are anonymous means no one will know who you are when you send a Bitcoin payment. Plus you can buy local goods from Bitcoins also.
Jump to: