Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 156. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 502
March 19, 2017, 07:02:05 AM
In my opinion, the way people exchange, buy, sell goods nowadays requires faster transactions. Old means of payment, requires much time and effort. And you can't even guarantee the safety of your money. In these world where we are all busy working day and night we need a money that is less hassle and the transaction is fast. Like what we can read here in others opinions, Bitcoin is safe and fast and that reason is enough for me to use it. If we had business to attend to it's just a couple of clicks away. Fast. Reliable. Safe!!
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
March 19, 2017, 05:59:04 AM
More people should use Bitcoin if they like to make money or if they like to pay for things online without relying on Credit Card companies and bigger business controlling the transactions that the purchaser makes. Without having to owe money after having purchasing an item, the purchaser could purchase a item with Bitcoin and get the item while not worrying about having to pay it off later.

Of course, Bitcoin is the cheaper option to purchase things as well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
March 19, 2017, 05:47:29 AM
Bitcoin is of financial benefit, fast, secured,infact anywhere could be your office as long as your device, internet connection and knowledge is readily available.
it advances along with technology.
It doesn't really require physical energy.
Activity: 672
March 19, 2017, 05:12:34 AM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.

Yeah we can send bitcoin all around the world as possible as that place could connected with internet. Also how long distances doesn't a matter. The fees is so cheap which not depending with distance.
Not only easy and cheap transaction, bitcoin also have many point plus as currency. I think this is feature of currency that people need in the future.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 19, 2017, 04:03:50 AM
BTC is the future, its a new system, to overthrow the monetary system. If u like the old system, and don't want to more capital. keep living your life and dont care about btc. If u want changes, get into btc.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 19, 2017, 04:01:44 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

people should use bitcoin if they want a convenient and cheaper way of making a transactions such as processing it through online, paying bills etc. bitcoin will be very helpful for them to save time as well as the money from high taxes . but although bitcoin could bring something good for us there are still hindrances so people are still not trying to adapt bitcoin meaning they can still see some problems with bitcoin so that it needs to be more improved I guess .
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
March 19, 2017, 03:44:32 AM

Because its easy to use and can be used to earn money because it can be exchanged to fiat.
Can also be used in buying things and goods online.

Apart from easy to use bitcoin's value keeps increasing even if you store it in your wallet so that's the biggest catch we need to think about we should also save some bitcoins for future and the main reason to use bitcoin is that we have control our bitcoin unless fiat which is controlled by banks and government and taxed for our own money and bitcoin on the other hand is non taxable.
We as a bitcoin community we value and the potential of bitcoin and what it could do and how it can make our lives much easier if it was used everywhere, but we are also a part of society and the current situation forces us to adapt to our society and use fiat in order to live.

But as long as we keep using bitcoin and as long as fiat is being invested in bitcoin as long as people will get interested in it and use it and eventually the bitcoin will be accepted.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
March 19, 2017, 02:50:50 AM

People should use bitcoin because they can use it from their daily needs, buy things that they really wanted, and they can use it to finish or graduate from college. They can also save bitcoin maybe they can use it someday.
Activity: 924
March 19, 2017, 12:34:27 AM

Bitcoin is probably can be used at:

1. Money transfer whether remittance outlet, ATM bank account, and others
2. You do savings
3. Security
4. can be use as shopping online
5. Can be use as bills of payment like electric bill, water bill, phone bill, etc.
6. Accepted as payment in some restaurants, coffee shop, and convenient outlet.

Now you decide why am I gonna use bitcoin.? Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
March 18, 2017, 08:33:26 PM
I like bitcoin because of its value, moreover, it has a strong core, so it is always growing and more and more popular. It is great and suitable for tech lovers. I like it a lot, I know and use it for a while, I find that its future is very nice, it will carry a great value and affect the whole world, it will be copper Money dominated the world later. That's my belief, hope it will come true.
in fact bitcoin is the currency of the future therefore people are using it. in fact bitcoin i providing good opportunities to the people to use bitcoin for investment and make good money from there.
yeah bitcoin is really the currency of the future because a lot of people adopting bitcoin for online transaction and bitcoin get much more popularity too much faster and bitcoin is profitable currency and bitcoin give us a lot of opportunity to make money.
As far as bitcoin's demand increases, its price would increas too. However, in the other hand since bitcoin's market is not big enough compared to fiat money, its market movement is fast enough to drop or rise almost hundreds of dollars at a time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 18, 2017, 08:04:50 PM
I like bitcoin because of its value, moreover, it has a strong core, so it is always growing and more and more popular. It is great and suitable for tech lovers. I like it a lot, I know and use it for a while, I find that its future is very nice, it will carry a great value and affect the whole world, it will be copper Money dominated the world later. That's my belief, hope it will come true.
in fact bitcoin is the currency of the future therefore people are using it. in fact bitcoin i providing good opportunities to the people to use bitcoin for investment and make good money from there.
yeah bitcoin is really the currency of the future because a lot of people adopting bitcoin for online transaction and bitcoin get much more popularity too much faster and bitcoin is profitable currency and bitcoin give us a lot of opportunity to make money.
That's why people should use bitcoin using bitcoin then they will be one step ahead in addition to it they can also get the advantages and benefits of using bitcoin
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
March 18, 2017, 07:50:05 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 18, 2017, 07:39:54 PM
Bitcoin gives freedom to people from traditional banking system where they keep on paying heavy transaction costs and even the interest paid by banks is too low and inflation will eat away all that money but if you have bitcoins in your wallet then the same amount of coins can give you higher amount of money in future when the price of bitcoin will start increasing so instead of saving money in banks its always good to save money in bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
March 18, 2017, 07:34:19 PM
Yes i think that it will become a currency in physical along with fiat currencies it has the pontetial
I agree with you although it will be difficult for become currency because there are not many people know about bitcoin,
right now bitcoin is still be considered as new gold in internet than currency, bitcoin is still has problem with block size and
it is not suitable be used for payment transaction method.
no you were wrong about that ,
bitcoin more than suitable used as payment processor ,
it has fast transaction , most secure payment method , low fee and easy to use ,
and online transaction actually the market target .
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 18, 2017, 10:52:22 AM
Peoples should use bitcoin because bitcoin is most valuable money for now especially at cryptocurrency world bitcoin transaction so fast and low fees than other other payment processor, bitcoin is anonymous not like other payment processor should upload the real ID
besides, bitcoin offers a great opportunity for users to get a chance to become rich. Well, using bitcoin, automatically, you make an investment, to have that many bitcoin, it also can make you rich, because the price of bitcoin could have ridden in very high numbers.
it's been proven that a lot of people using bitcoin has increased the amount of wealth. because with bitcoin all business access an advanced open very wide. you can get money from various sectors.

Yeah bitcoin has improved the financial status of people who are using it and it also gives them opportunity to earn in many ways which may not be possible with anything else and even if you simply hold them in wallet it will be holding higher value in future when price of bitcoin will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 18, 2017, 10:28:41 AM
Peoples should use bitcoin because bitcoin is most valuable money for now especially at cryptocurrency world bitcoin transaction so fast and low fees than other other payment processor, bitcoin is anonymous not like other payment processor should upload the real ID
besides, bitcoin offers a great opportunity for users to get a chance to become rich. Well, using bitcoin, automatically, you make an investment, to have that many bitcoin, it also can make you rich, because the price of bitcoin could have ridden in very high numbers.
it's been proven that a lot of people using bitcoin has increased the amount of wealth. because with bitcoin all business access an advanced open very wide. you can get money from various sectors.
Activity: 854
March 18, 2017, 10:19:48 AM
I don't think common people "should" use Bitcoin right now, it's very complicated for most, specially women and not tech savvy people. I don't want to sound harsh but that's my experience. Also to be honest everything can be done via credit cards or paypal, there's not an actual need for Bitcoin for them. Privacy is an illusion and credit cards have insurance, there's no risk and they are instant.

Bitcoin strengths are other things, like its unique technology, disruptive ideas that can be applied or used in the future but because of price volatility and difficult to get a hold of it hasn't found a niche yet.
Well, If you just explain to them what bitcoin is, that would be useful. But of course, you need to explain them step by step. There is no risk of hacking if all of us use it wisely. Credit cards and some sort of online accounts is also secured nowadays. So I think there is no need to worry about representing the bitcoin in the society today.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 18, 2017, 09:36:37 AM

Well, we all know that bitcoin is getting popular. Bitcoin is easy to use and convinient. For example, even though you are in other country you can use your bitcoin for payment because bitcoin can be converted to any currency. Yet, we live in world of technology so you can use bitcoin every where you go. And it is safe because it is not controlled by goverment.
Activity: 33
March 18, 2017, 04:18:40 AM
Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.
Activity: 24
March 18, 2017, 04:16:26 AM
People should use Bitcoin because it is a easiest way for transactions around the world. It helps people a lot economically. If it is used strategically, then one can become rich slowly. Also, Bitcoin can be used in many sectors of our life. Such as- trading, gambling etc. It can be a source of entertainment as well as fun.

So, by using Bitcoin one can make one's life easier.
Jump to: