Pages:
Author

Topic: Why shouldn’t we be concerned? - page 11. (Read 3400 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 07:05:48 AM
for me we should not worry because we do not have the money to be released here except for trading or invesment because bitcoin can help especially with all the poor because the future of bitcoin is not merely
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 19, 2018, 06:37:42 AM
Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?

As you can see the dip continued for long time and we are still in a hole.
In general i was not concerned and am not, because i have been comparing this situation to other bubbles and it seems to going to same way, this includes stability for some time and then new bull but not so soo as you might expect.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 05:52:03 AM
because the market can not fall forever and if you look at the charts of previous years, it is by the end of the year that the price always starts to grow and the markets aspire to go up
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
September 19, 2018, 04:58:51 AM
Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?
Basically, it has been 9months since the market started dripping red. But I am not deterred by this crash for I know it's another overbought correction happening right now. Yes, this correction may have lingered awhile but certainly the market will overcome it one day. I guess, this mindset is why most people are not concerned and bothered.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:29:23 AM
This price trend of bitcoin fluctuations has been going on for years which seems like a cycle. Large decreases and collisions usually occur after hype and this is clear what happens and then after that, it will rise again. The price of Bitcoin will rise once more. I think that's what makes us confident with the future of Bitcoin that will continue to fluctuate and ignore many FUDs and countries that ban cryptocurrency.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 04:12:05 AM
in doing crypto currency business we must always be confident and confident, besides that we have to be brave to face the risk of the worst possibility, and we don't need to worry because the value of bitcoin increases every year
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 19, 2018, 02:52:26 AM
I have met people who have known bitcoin from 2011. At that time I did not believe in bitcoin, but they had the belief that bitcoin would be very expensive. I ask what makes you sure? they told me, this is a future technology about finance, economics, payment, transfers, transparent data and very small fees. where all this is needed by people 2 now. so this is the line I still believe in bitcoin and blockchain will exceed last year's price. this is the technology needed for the financial future.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:53:04 PM
We should not be, this is just a transition period in my opinion. We are always going to go through a tough period after having a extremely good pump last  year. I can't say when it will bounce back but it will. We just have to believe in it.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
September 18, 2018, 07:38:23 PM
Because concerns only add to the existing burden of mind, and also hinder the way of thinking to create positive suggestions. To this day I am still active with my belief that Bitcoin will again jump high to the moon. Indeed, during the trip in 2018 bitcoin has experienced a continuous decline if you compare it to prices at the end of last year. But it is still quite expensive if it has to be compared to the altcoin which currently amounts to hundreds. The reason for self-confidence is growing because technology is increasingly sophisticated, certainly will increasingly become the center of attention of many people. And it's also popular that bitcoin is a virtual currency that uses blockchain technology and also the oldest.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 07:27:30 PM
Bitcoin is no facing a long term crash that cause investor to stress because of the money they invest.
You only need to stay calm in all times and have faith that bitcoin will recover and rise again.
Activity: 84
September 18, 2018, 07:11:16 PM
We should not worry about the fall of the cryptocurrency, because we know that the processes in the market are always cyclical and repeated: growth-fall-growth.
Activity: 9
September 18, 2018, 05:10:56 PM
We always went up after retrace. This time it will be the same
Activity: 205
September 18, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

To my mind, the best way not to be concerned is to buy coins like btc and maybe ether as well and keep them for a half a year or during the period of time which is about one year and you will see how the price will change
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 05:03:31 PM
I believe in bitcoin from the very beginning, its prospects, since I have studied this technology well enough, and I know that such volatility just needs to be waited out.
Activity: 386
September 18, 2018, 03:30:18 PM
Bitcoin is the strongest coin in crypto and even though the market is falling but bitcoin will survive and will be able to rise. Bitcoin is an original coin so many believe and are not worried about this decline.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 18, 2018, 02:24:11 PM
Well we are confident in the market due to the fact that our experience in the past have built the hope in us, before now bitcoin/cryptocurrency market have witness one or two falls before and this present crash is just a temporary happening with time the market is going to recover and answer to the call of demand.
Activity: 107
September 18, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
Because this fall has already reached its bottom. And now, after stabilization, begins a slow but steady growth. Therefore, there is no reason to worry.
Activity: 55
September 15, 2018, 01:39:30 AM
No need to be concern if you really accepting the fact that you invest at risk. Since everything in the cryptocurrency has its risk, its a matter of battling with fear. Cryptocurrency is the newest advance technology in dealing with digital currency exchange in global market every other day the developher will more focus on how to upgrade this networking currency for future improvement. 
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 12:36:01 AM
everyone is worried about what happened with the crypto market right now because they only saw and compared the crypto currency at the end of last year with the current month, I think that is very narrow in their thinking, so they try to spread negative news about bitcoin
Activity: 110
September 14, 2018, 11:52:17 PM
Of course, many are confident, this is a common fluctuation in the cryptocurrency world, if you are not sure it is better not to expect bitcoin to increase, and only stay at home. When we make a profit, everyone who doesn't believe in bitcoin will regret it.
Pages:
Jump to: