Pages:
Author

Topic: Why shouldn’t we be concerned? - page 5. (Read 3400 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 05, 2018, 07:58:50 AM
You should get used to it. This is the reason why everyone is confidently waiting for the reversal because it happened before.

If you are most worried, nothing will happen and no can do if you just keep on worrying. An individual who isn't even a whale doesn't have the capability to move the market up alone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 07:57:23 AM
We do not have to concern, because each of us is a professional in our field and is devoted to it to the end.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 07:54:28 AM
Personally, i think that believe in your investment is what you need whenever investing. That's the reason why I'm still so confident in bitcoin
I agree with you, no matter what you have to stick to it , thats what gives the best results

Of course hodl by being patient through confidence is the only quality in an investor that can make to increase profits and in bitcoin market there are many traders who have lost there money and left due to lack of confidence but few still remains with holding there bitcoins without selling them and certainly there will be a time that they will take considerable profits
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 07:49:44 AM
Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?
I guess, most of these people are true believers and holders of bitcoins since they want to increase it's price to gain more profits in the near future. Also, they want to make this coin even more popular to the people so that it can earn more positive feedbacks and thoughts from the public and in social medias.
Activity: 196
October 05, 2018, 07:49:20 AM
Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?

After huge fall there will be a price increase and many believe in that specially in bitcoin investments because once prices gets high holders will try to sell bitcoin to take an advantage from the level and that makes the prices fall and during low prices most people buy tokens than selling which makes a high demand and that is why prices can increase
Activity: 154
October 05, 2018, 07:34:05 AM
Personally, i think that believe in your investment is what you need whenever investing. That's the reason why I'm still so confident in bitcoin
I agree with you, no matter what you have to stick to it , thats what gives the best results
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
October 05, 2018, 07:16:47 AM
If you only see the price value that will occur when you are very wrong because the value of the price in trading occurs because of fluctuating prices, there is a bullish and bearish trend, and it is very natural.

Actually, the most important thing from that is how the development of the bitcoin system itself can make bitcoin continue to grow and prices will certainly follow.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
October 05, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

For me we should be concerned even though we do not have bitcoin. Bitcoin price will affect every other coin that we are holding especially alts. It is not bad to wait for the price to increase but we must not expect/assume. Bitcoin price direction when Ber months especially when December is really good so it has a higher chance that it will happen again.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
October 05, 2018, 07:03:32 AM
This is because people believes in it. Maybe bitcoin declined big time, from $19k+ to $6kusd will sure makes an individual to cry over from it. But if you just see the history of bitcoins as represented by a graph, you can see that its a normal routine of it. As it decrease, it bouncing up again so high. Its also my motivation to continue t9 believe in this coin, but i am not that confident if its going to happen this december, but i know for sure it will happen soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 05, 2018, 06:56:03 AM
Real investors can wait longer as we know that bitcoin can bounce after the fall. Although theirs no time frame when this going to make a rally and rise the price higher. We just here to wait patiently and prove to them that bitcoin is our future.
Activity: 308
October 05, 2018, 06:24:13 AM
We should not be concerned cause as investors and also business persons we know the market flow and how the market flows and right now the market i just going through some bearish time that is affecting us all.But am so full of hope that the everything will be fine
copper member
Activity: 164
October 04, 2018, 05:09:12 PM
Well like we always propagate, bitcoin investment is for people who are willing to take risk without been emotionally traumatized, So people are confident because they are willing to take the risk, to stand with bitcoin through thin and tough time. These are the kind of investors we want in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 192
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 04, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
If you join crypto then worries are losses, because worries will eliminate your patience and trust in crypto. So many people believe in crypto and that can make crypto survive, and with that I have no reason to worry about crypto.
Activity: 429
October 04, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

Everyone is confidently waiting again for this comming December and they also wish what happen in the past year will happen again as their prediction.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 03, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

because our worries really affect the current market situation. so if we can not panic in dealing with an existing problem. because everything must be dealt with calmly. so calm our minds so that our minds are clear.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 07:09:40 PM
Well, i pray we will not be disappointed, because someone like me is so much waiting for a turn around by December. It will be so painful if our thought was not accomplished. And it's like the crypto new reveals it. It has been quite a long time on this dump really making everything boring.

Many of us here waited that day to come so those speculative ideas will be gone, and this market will survive. That's proven for a strong and courageous person to have no disappointments no matter what happens. Big whales couldn't wait that to happen that those small holders will let go of their holdings, so they will be taking over soon as part of their strategies in cryptocurrency investments.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:59:18 PM
because all there is a time of gratitude only, our part is already set it up. and if you're afraid of success with bitcoin just look for the exit
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
October 03, 2018, 06:34:25 PM
I'm confident because I've experienced dips and corrections like this before and the latter part was the best. What happened to the latter part? well you can see on the charts that there are times that a long bear has been found and after that you know what's the next thing that happened.

Being anxious during this time won't help you to have a better strategy on what to do if you see your portfolio goes down. Set your mind properly and have a relaxing day outside crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 06:19:20 PM
You know it more better for your health if you can look away and forget the current happening in the price of bitcoin and all other altcoin due to the fact that their are presently facing a hard time and day of red in the market look away and return back when all is OK and well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
October 03, 2018, 05:04:28 PM
We all managed to understand about bitcoin that its volatility is an integral part of its development. And now we are just observing this process. And it does not reduce the prospects of bitcoin as a currency. Therefore, I believe that there is no reason to panic.
Pages:
Jump to: