Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 60. (Read 6529 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
people believe because they have seen the past trends of crypto growth...
crypto market down from last 4 months ans it can not be like this, also three are lots of positive news coming in to market.
people really hope, they analyse, they see the trend & they really believe in crypto.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
because absolutely everyone wants to earn easily and quickly,and it is almost impossible.never hoped for pumps
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
because people obviously want to get the benefit and at the same time very quickly therefore wait for various pumps this year
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Many countries are banning crypto,
and it negatively affects the market, but the market returns soon after.
This is an anonymous market so the government can not control investors and crypto participants.

uncontrolled market?
do u real think that?
how about markeplaces regulation from SEC?
or- how do u can recive your money in bank if "unkontroled by goverments" dont give to u money?)

Exchanges can be regulated by governments but you don't need them - there is f2f or even this forum. You will also not have to withdraw money from banks if it is possible to make all payments in cryptocurrencies. It is just matter of time and implementation and developing of technology what is slowly happening around us.

So yes, in 2018 cryptocurrencies market for sure will be growing.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
This is an anonymous market so the government can not control investors and crypto participants.

uncontrolled market?
do u real think that?
how about markeplaces regulation from SEC?
or- how do u can recive your money in bank if "unkontroled by goverments" dont give to u money?)
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
it seems indeed cryptocurrency has been prepared for super big pump at the end of 2018
I also heard vague news from various media
and I also hope it happens
Hopefully what you say is true once gan that there will be a nice change, and hopefully will bring a positive impact and be more successful in the future
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Most likely this is due to the fact that we are still trying to reverse the downtrend, which has been very hindered recently, I think that today the time comes and we see with you how the direction of the trend is changing, so many believe in a miracle.
correctly indeed at this time it was one of the factors in his servant kyripto in each country, in case of my own because he did not understand if kryto can help people out of unemployment and poverty
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
it seems indeed cryptocurrency has been prepared for super big pump at the end of 2018
I also heard vague news from various media
and I also hope it happens
Because they compare this market with other market like Stock and Forex, total marketcap of cryptocurrencies still smaller when compare with other (400b with 60 trillion), so they believe it'll raise to 1 trillion this year  Cheesy
correct gan when viewed like that, anyway I think desperately need a long time let alone wait for the price is stable when it's willing to praise his price at 1 trillion that hell is pretty good
Notice how many years the bad news is forecasted and the whole crypto market is crippled, but this does not happen, people have invested at favorable prices and are waiting for an increase  Cheesy
If the bad news is it is often gan when the market price is indeed lame yesterday but I also feel that some of that cost is destroyed, Engadget, but if viewed Sunday this week priced fair improved slowly though 
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Learning from the previous year that at the end of the year there is always a price shock in crypto. and at the beginning of the year there is always a decline. this makes people believe that there will be price increases in cryptocurrency
Activity: 1176
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Because they compare this market with other market like Stock and Forex, total marketcap of cryptocurrencies still smaller when compare with other (400b with 60 trillion), so they believe it'll raise to 1 trillion this year  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Notice how many years the bad news is forecasted and the whole crypto market is crippled, but this does not happen, people have invested at favorable prices and are waiting for an increase  Cheesy
Activity: 315
People believe in pump 2018 because crypto is rising the last couple of years and every year is better than the one before. We all know what pump we had in the end of 2017 and now everybody is thinking 2018 has to be better and bigger.

nope, mate- that real big pump was only in last year
and maybe in previous 2016 we may to say too
but at this time (2018) that may be a long term way without fast pump
I am sure the end of this year will pump, his pattern like last year in the end of 2017.
I have also prepared some tokens and crypto to keep them until the end of this year

ofcourse we will see the pump, but i`m not about that...
i`m about perspectives of this pump- if regulation can choise a good law we will se a true pump way- on this moment i`ll see only long slow waves of pump tendention
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
I think that the investments, which has come to the crypto exchange markets at the November-December of 2017 before the listing Bitcoin on the CME Group, just were pulled out from there at January of 2018. Of course, the large investors want to get profits. It is normal. The people believed that the pumping will be lasted some period, but the dumping occurred too soon. If the large investors wouldn't hurry to sell their coins at least up to February of 2018, they could get more profits, because many people would buy a crypto currencies on the high levels.
Activity: 714
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

We believed because these was based on lot of development that are now happening in favor of the Crypto currencies market to pump up and also this was predicted by most of the famous and reputable experts in which we need to do some preparation so that we could be on board while its not too late by keep on holding and keep of buying much coins while the price is still not expensive to purchase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I believe that 2018 there will be major pump on altcoins the regulations that is happening to the cryptos space will make it stronger, after the regulation established institutions will enter into the space and invest huge amount of money.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Investors expect 2018 to be the boom year for the cryptocurrencies market, but it seems that the first 3 months of the year show that the market's exchange rate is more than 70% higher than at the end of 2017. And only in April, the new market showed signs of recovery when the BTC exchange rate rose more than $ 3,000 in just one month. And because of that, people believe that by the end of 2018 the cryptos rate will pump once again.
Pages:
Jump to: