Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 62. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
If everything says that everything will collapse, then it will be a pump. Because whales will want to earn as much as possible before the end.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I feel you're pretty new in the market and do not understand how this market works. If you open Google and check out trends of the previous years, you would see that every year the market falls steeply at new year and then slowly picks its pace when quarter 2 starts.
Now, if we go by this trend, we would see bitcoin peaking to 20-25k again by the end of December.
Actually it doesn't matter believe if they think to continue believing about the pump this year. So that means many people are supporting bitcoin since then and most especially this year due to lower prices but continues to rise even if some are thinking bitcoin is a bad idea for investment. People believe the pump this year because that is what they desire so let them be. Whe don't know when is the exact peak season so let's wait for that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

Actually people  want a positive thought or good vibe's  because when you are entrepreneurs all you want to do is to earn and have a good profits ,everyday in your investment and not thinking a negative thought of your investment,and thats the reason why people like us a small  merchants thinking always that 2018 will be pump year,even crypto is in struggle in several previous month,because faith in cryptocurrency that its will pump again can make yourself happy and contented.
Activity: 308
I think peoples believed in pump 2018 because they know that there are so many people and investors who wants to invest more money/funds in cryptocurrencies. Crypto industry is so well-known in our world today that's why people like to invest their on it. And these people also predicted that they can have profits in this year 2018.
I think that the topic of crypto currencies is a very hot topic at the moment. Interest in it is constantly growing, so investors are increasingly investing in crypto currency. All this should lead to another strong price increase in 2018.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
Hey, my point is that the soon more and more institutional money will flow into crypto market that will end up in 2-3 trillion market cap and $30-40k per BTC, and it is my real consideration of the present situation around crypto sphere.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
so, guys!

The market is volatile, but this is an opportunity for everyone. Many countries banned Crypto, and it negatively affected the market, but the market returned soon after. This is an anonymous market so the government can not control the investors and participants of Crypto.

i dont think so!
goverments has a control an any markets!
where you may recieve your money?
you are recieve them from bank- and who is control them?
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think peoples believed in pump 2018 because they know that there are so many people and investors who wants to invest more money/funds in cryptocurrencies. Crypto industry is so well-known in our world today that's why people like to invest their on it. And these people also predicted that they can have profits in this year 2018.
Activity: 504
I think people think every year would be like a “pump year”. That may be one of the reason why they are hopeful for a bullish year and of course they also want their coins to prosper and gain profits too so that’s for the obvious reason too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
we can expect pump of coins by June June will be again a life-changing month for crypto believe whatever the correction which we are seeing daily for last 3 months may get ended by june as per experts
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
I don't believe that but if most people believe something then the exact opposite will happen. This is the very first rule and it never changes. Smiley
Suit yourself, if people expect pump, get ready for going down again.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
so, guys!

You wanna know why weretill thinking and believing that bitcoin price will Moon?its because we dont Care about you,those people like you are the reason why crypto price remains troubleshoots..why not just leave bitcoin or much better leave crypto community,and find you own world,since i think youre not happy here now,do it instead of posting suck like this
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
I still think the main trigger is the presence of some countries that make positive regulation about bitcoin or altcoin. It's this factor that one becomes convinced of crypto change.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
so, guys!

The market is volatile, but this is an opportunity for everyone. Many countries banned Crypto, and it negatively affected the market, but the market returned soon after. This is an anonymous market so the government can not control the investors and participants of Crypto.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
I feel you're pretty new in the market and do not understand how this market works. If you open Google and check out trends of the previous years, you would see that every year the market falls steeply at new year and then slowly picks its pace when quarter 2 starts.
Now, if we go by this trend, we would see bitcoin peaking to 20-25k again by the end of December.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
so, guys!

The "law" is at the best point ever. Most goverments have accepted crypto and are moving to regulate it. Also nobody is thinking a big pump is going to hapen. Most people including me believe we will have a steady slow rise of investors and capital as the technology improves because its worth it. We are at the early stages there is only one way to go: UP.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Most investors were amazed last year that most cryptocurrency pumped on the mid of the year. The government were alarmed specially on those scam ICO where they collected hundred of millions because there is no proper regulation. This year, many countries started to regulate how to handle ICO and warned investors what the risks are. It is a good sign that crypto were being regulated and this year will be more bullish. Big time companies also started to embrace blockchain.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
so, guys!

What ar eyou reffering to with Titans and " openned cryptoway"

I belive because the first bubble was too small, just the market cap was under 1 trillion , and small because dot com buubble was 8 trillion.
Which is roughly 10 times the max marketcap of crytos.

titans- i mean a China, Korea(Asian market without Japony)

yep- u r right, the bubble was real small, and we will make more, but if that will be go now, than uptrend may be gone
because investors cant make to a bullish trend without law confirmation

and after that fail - in market will be more sceptics
it s my opinion
Activity: 322
Actually, I am quite skeptical that this happens, because I believe that most investors have taken note of the bad experience suffered with the big pump of 2017, and everyone learned the importance of being more cautious when it comes to invest in this market.

I have no doubt that we will probably see an important growth in the market throughout 2018, but I do not think that it will occur as fast as it did during the previous year, because that was a rather atypical year compared to the historical behavior of bitcoin.

Most investors have failed, and the one who arranged this pump was left with a good profit, so this can hardly be called a bad experience
This experience is bad only for beginners
Most of the investors really wish that the bull market will soon be expected within the year and probably they are seeing this would spike in the last quarter of the year just like what happened in Q4 of 2017. Had been observing in the current market trend of crypto currency where market is slightly down this time but I think this is just a normal fluctuation. This does not mean crypto's will continuously dip but just making a sort of adjustment period and will be back on track in the coming days.
Yeah you're certain mate, most of us right now really awaited for that best part of the year to experience and witness the coins that we hold to pump ultimately. As bitcoin continues its challenging moments especially on its crucial moments, while it moves high and low. Crypto's will continuously dip if people who've been investing will not calm down and think positive on the price. They should act bravely and learn hiw to manage their emotions as well, because this may affect the price droppings and I think panics is the worst scenario that makes the coin value crashes.
Activity: 390
Actually, I am quite skeptical that this happens, because I believe that most investors have taken note of the bad experience suffered with the big pump of 2017, and everyone learned the importance of being more cautious when it comes to invest in this market.

I have no doubt that we will probably see an important growth in the market throughout 2018, but I do not think that it will occur as fast as it did during the previous year, because that was a rather atypical year compared to the historical behavior of bitcoin.

Most investors have failed, and the one who arranged this pump was left with a good profit, so this can hardly be called a bad experience
Most of the investors really wish that the bull market will soon be expected within the year and probably they are seeing this would spike in the last quarter of the year just like what happened in Q4 of 2017. Had been observing in the current market trend of crypto currency where market is slightly down this time but I think this is just a normal fluctuation. This does not mean crypto's will continuously dip but just making a sort of adjustment period and will be back on track in the coming days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108

Pages:
Jump to: