Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Some Bulls Expect Bitcoin to Fall Below $5,000 Prior to Big Rally - page 3. (Read 1619 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
The crypto market is very difficult to predict now. No one knows what is going to happen. There are some people around who spreads FUD and misinformation to get their hands on BTC. And the newbies will trade with this kind of FUD and later they will regret!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
They expecting this because if it fall below 5k they will buy as much as they can and hold and create a fake shortage so that the demand will rise and they can get big profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will not fall more and if you are expecting that bitcoin is falling then it is wrong and if the price down to $5000 still the people will use it at all so if there is no problem then why you are so much worry about fall just think if price rise then what will you think about it and you will feel unhappy that time that why i should not invest on time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It will be a rumor now the price of bitcoin is rising and it will rise more and some people spread wrong information in the forum to not motivate investors and then the demand will not rise but i disagree with this opinion that bitcoin will fall more.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
If Bitcoin again collapses to below 5k USD a lot of people will lose everything and leave this market. If you have a bear market for too long, you get the majority of losers capitulating and exiting the market. My wife now trades and is leanring to use tether also as a temporary exit of her profits to safeguard them but then re enters BTC markets when she sees btc going down again and reaching a new bottom, but she trades also every day. I think it is good not to give up and if BTC ever reaches 5k USD again to look at it as an opportunity to purchase more BTC cheaply.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
It make sense if the price dips that low actually because BTC started its bullrun way below $5000 which means those who keep their btc and those who started the pump before the bullrun can still dump for profit. But still I'm not an expert as well. If the price continue to go up we may be able to see it rises til the end of the year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
Why Some Bulls Expect Bitcoin to Fall Below $5,000 Prior to Big Rally

https://www.ccn.com/why-some-bulls-expect-bitcoin-to-fall-below-5000-prior-to-big-rally/amp/

I think it is because it is a support zone, bitcoin won't surpass below $5k in the market. But i can be wrong.
This year dips maybe the longest dips in cryptocurrency. It was going down from the beginning of this year.
Makes me to wonder if in this year crypto will do a bull run or not.

I'm pretty sure we won't be dipping that low. The market has quickly bought up any coins that are below $6k. We have bounced off of that price range four, maybe five times now. IMO it's pretty safe to say that was the bottom. The bulls that expect the price to dip below $5k are really only truly saying that because they are comparing it to the bear market of 2014. But they really aren't comparable, the market is vastly different today. Different uncertainties lie ahead with Bitcoin, much more people know and hold Bitcoin, scaling debate is taken care of, ETC. A lot of things have changed, and because of that I think this is an accelerated bear market. I think we will see a slow and steady rise, with only small dips, in the coming months.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
Although the experts are saying so, but bitcoin has not really correlated with most predictions this year. It dips when we expect a boom and vice versa

He's just one "expert" lol. The article should be titled "Why One Bull expect Bitcoin to Fall Below $5000 Prior to Big Rally." That's not a knock on him at all either. He seems to be running some model which I couldn't be bothered to look at, so he probably does have some basis for his prediction. It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things anyway. The market hasn't taken any predictions, bullish or bearish, seriously for a long time now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz

https://www.ccn.com/why-some-bulls-expect-bitcoin-to-fall-below-5000-prior-to-big-rally/amp/

I think it is because it is a support zone, bitcoin won't surpass below $5k in the market. But i can be wrong.
This year dips maybe the longest dips in cryptocurrency. It was going down from the beginning of this year.
Makes me to wonder if in this year crypto will do a bull run or not.
Activity: 65
These are just analysis based on judgement and not on facts and figures. So, everyone has their freedom of speech to practiced here without being scrutinized and judged. Also it will be better to not to react on such things which are not backed by facts.
Activity: 126

That will not work because cost of mining is close to $5000 falling below $5000 will a difficult situation for miners. We all see the balance this bitcoin was trying to keep in other not to fall below $6000. And now today we see a jump of $500 balancing it up to $7000. With time will get back normal or stable. If once it can cross up to $10,000 the bull run will start proper and those who get involve when it was cheap earlier will smile and be grateful for the decision they made. If you have not done so before, there is still chance for you to buy down and rejoice later.
Activity: 27
Although the experts are saying so, but bitcoin has not really correlated with most predictions this year. It dips when we expect a boom and vice versa
brand new
Activity: 0
The crypto market is so unpredictable,no one can lay claim as to what's going to happen in the future
Activity: 126

That will not work because cost of mining is close to $5000 falling below $5000 will a difficult situation for miners. We all see the balance this bitcoin was trying to keep in other not to fall below $6000. And now today we see a jump of $500 balancing it up to $7000. With time will get back normal or stable. If once it can cross up to $10,000 the bull run will start proper and those who get involve when it was cheap earlier will smile and be grateful for the decision they made. If you have not done so before, there is still chance for you to buy down and rejoice later.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100

I fundamentally disagree that bitcoin will be able to fall to $ 5000 you look at the bitcoin chart today, it is constantly green the same few days, the fall will not be 100% the Bottom has bitcoin identified 6000.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

They do want a further fall but I believe there's a minimum level the bitcoin price can go and  I believe it has hit this minimum price range often and bouncing back upwards. The only upward run we expect now is for the bitcoin price to hit its previous price mark of last year December.
Activity: 56
Probably most of them that missed to buy when it was cheap want to buy cheaper before the price will start mooning so they can have more gains.
Activity: 67
Such type of prediction is common in this market. The market is independent and the people are also independent to comment. This is not an expert’s opinion and so we should not believe this. People should use their own brain for investment
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
There's a number of reasons why they think it will go to 5k or a bit below. I'm not treating predictions like "3k Bitcoin by the end of the year" seriously because they fall into the same category as "Bitcoin to 100k by 2020". So what are those reasons?
-A comparison between 2014 and now followed by a comparison of the previous bear markets that tend to last longer every time.
-they see 5k as the beginning of the rally, which it was, and believe it could go to the despair position which is right below the starting point (4k).
-the switch in their heads flipped into "bear"position. They've been bearish for a couple months now and need something huge to prove them wrong. The price going to 10k would work.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Horse shit, there's always somebody expecting something or other for bitcoin, all based on faulty analysis of similar markets or previous trends in the cryptocurrency market. The truth is, nobody knows what Bitcoin is going to do in the long term, we can only assume the trend will be towards globalization, increased use and hence increased value, but the number of hurdles to get to that point is unknown. This is not going to be a steady road, that's for sure. I think the only thing we can truly say, is that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are very likely to reach and surpass their ATH at SOME POINT in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: