Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Some Bulls Expect Bitcoin to Fall Below $5,000 Prior to Big Rally - page 5. (Read 1619 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Why Some Bulls Expect Bitcoin to Fall Below $5,000 Prior to Big Rally

https://www.ccn.com/why-some-bulls-expect-bitcoin-to-fall-below-5000-prior-to-big-rally/amp/

I don't think they are real expert in crypto market.
It's mostly copy paste job, I believe.
Right now, crypto market is very unstable, influenced by many rumors and bad news and it's very hard to understand what will happen with bitcoin in the near future.

Yups there is no real experts here,because all of their opinion are based on their own researches and analyzation,but it would be contradictory to other so called experts too,so the case is same but nothing reliable to believe in..i have been following this people but no one i can rely on

For OP just believe the story if it was happening already not on the day they are telling you.this will prevent you from wrong investing
Crypto market is so unpredictable no one knows what will going to happen on crypto market even the bull market i do not if it could happen or not but there are greater things that it will going to happen as the peak season for the year 2018 is approaching. People these days are having a lots of money since it is year ending people getting bonuses from their salary.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
based on what i have seen those who talk about such ridiculously big drops are either newbies who have missed out on buying buying bitcoin prior to the rise and are not wishing for the good days to come back, and they won't stop at $5k they will want lower, they will go as low as $100 and still wouldn't buy.
or they are just FUDsters trying to fill their shorts and make a tiny amount of profit from a small price drop.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

https://www.ccn.com/why-some-bulls-expect-bitcoin-to-fall-below-5000-prior-to-big-rally/amp/

Right now, crypto market is very unstable, influenced by many rumors and bad news and it's very hard to understand what will happen with bitcoin in the near future.

Yups there is no real experts here,because all of their opinion are based on their own researches and analyzation,but it would be contradictory to other so called experts too,so the case is same but nothing reliable to believe in..i have been following this people but no one i can rely on

For OP just believe the story if it was happening already not on the day they are telling you.this will prevent you from wrong investing
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: