Pages:
Author

Topic: Why some people treat BTC as ponzi scheme? - page 13. (Read 1231 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
A ponzi scheme has a intricate system and Bitcoin clearly stated that it uses blockchain technology and is a digital currency. Maybe some crossed their minds that Bitcoin "can" be a ponzi scheme but I think if you know about Bitcoin and how it works, you won't think it that way. Bitcoin is very far from being a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
I think is a wrong assumptions that bitcoin is a ponzi, bitcoin exist on a decentralized platform while ponzi is controlled by some individuals
Activity: 154
initially many beginners come to bitcoin to invest without knowing other bitcoin functions, so many people who take advantage of it without being responsible
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The high rate of return of BTC is easy to cause misunderstanding!

Those who know nothing about the BTC will use the ponzi scheme to explain the high profit of BTC!

When you understand the technology behind bitcoin and why it was invented, it's actually the opposite of a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 196
As a result of pyramiding plans that utilizations Bitcoin as an enlistment strategy. In our nation, when you say Bitcoin a few people will think Bitcoin as a trick. These mafias ruins the notoriety of digital money all in all.

Beside pyramiding, some mafia's are doing terrible by misleading individuals through their phony ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
they just read from the media media, then they improvised to incite the humans not to participate in the community cryptocurrency
this is usually the act of a central bank that does not want its position in place of technology
Activity: 280
Some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme probably do not know much about bitcoin and not yet enriched from bitcoin. If they learn and invest profitably from bitcoin they will probably have other thoughts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
But I don't understand the reason behind this type of thought?

Bitcoin is opposite of Ponzi/pyramid scheme, Ponzi scheme generates its income from new investors and it is a fraudulent investing scam that promises a high rate of returns. Some people believe Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme because they don't have enough information and knowledge about both Bitcoin and Ponzi scheme.
Activity: 70
Because they dont really know what it is. A lot of people have a very limited knowledge about bitcoin. They dont really know its true nature and how it works thats why they think of it as a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 59

People who think of Bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme simply don't understand how it works.
Activity: 138
I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
It is because some people they don't understand what is bitcoin and definition of ponzi scheme  and some are basing their comments on what they have read or heard to other people that also  have wrong information.They easily judge anything without having enough knowledge what they are talking about.
Activity: 48
Probably those people think bitcoin is not an investment you can see as one if the characteristics of ponzi scheme.
They think the money of those that are just joining the investment are used to pay outrageous fees to the older investors.
However, with these and other reasons, these people do not understand the technology behind bitcoin.  They have forgotten that it is not being controlled by anybody unlike ponzi where some people will be somewhere and swindle people. Bitcoin is entirely different from ponzi scheme
Activity: 686
Merit: 15

My former pastor whom I told about Bitcoin said "It is a ponzi because you get free money without working" I pray and hope to make good money and buy him a nice car someday. I really think and believe that people wonder "where does the money come from? ooooh know tin air! boy this will crash someday. So people are wondering how the money is been generated and they think when people leave it will crash.
Activity: 238
I think people using traditional type of currency. And this is new type of currency so its hard to believe on it.
It multiple the money of investors. Any currency never do it. So it treat like bubble which growth till a rate and after it will rip up. There are many scheme has come in market. Which given good return and after it was fraud. People treat Bitcoin also cheat like other schemes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
Because they don't understand the technology and look at the fact that early investors are getting richer as more people join. Yes that is an aspect of ponzi schemes but you also have to look at what the technology is offering. If Bitcoin gave money to previous investors with new investors money then yes that is a ponzi scheme, but it is radically different from this and anybody with a basic understanding of Bitcoin knows that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Its because of the volatility nature of it and that how ponzi scheme work which you can loose or gain..
Activity: 2
Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme to those who weren't able to get in early into bitcoin. Now they are just spewing their hate on Bitcoin due to them not gaining the huge returns that everyone else who got in early earned. You shouldn't really think about or care about these kind of people as they wont be able to harm bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
they compare btc with ponzi scheme because when new comers invest in market there are new buy orders and new money flow, so the holders on top who have bought earlier get so much revenues from new comers. It may have some characteristics of ponzi but it is obvious that this is not ponzi.
Actually the most basic reason because bitcoin is a very new technology. So some people make various speculations about Bitcoin without understanding the real situation. Another reason is the presence of certain parties who want to block the development of bitcoin so spread the issue and fud. This is not a ponzi system, the bitcoin price movement is wholly influenced by demand and supply.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is a Digital Asset, not a ponzi scheme and not a fraud! often news that is spread from people who do not understand, or understand) about Bitcoin will certainly cause a misperception, or maybe that is something else outside Bitcoin, but stuck in Bitcoin, but it is not true, because that is not necessarily him know very well about Bitcoin, even though there are frills from the bank, this expert, this graduate, this expert, and so on. Though never plunged into Bitcoin and do not understand how it works, so if you just use the bitcoin situation that is booming. (If from the bank certainly most say not support, because this is indeed the real bank rival).
With the existence of Bitcoin is expected to create a financial order more transparent, cheaper, faster, and free from elements of manipulation and conspiracy, and the existence of Bitcoin will be self-confidence in the financial economy and will also create a comfort and security more well again in our future.
Activity: 182
Simply because people doesn't even try to understant how it works something that they don't know. Somebody once said that cryptos are a Ponzi scheme, and now that voice is all over the web. Some medias are happy about that and doesn't do anything to clarify that concept
Pages:
Jump to: