Pages:
Author

Topic: Why some people treat BTC as ponzi scheme? - page 14. (Read 1231 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107
Because people do not understand how bitcoin works, as last decades people made off lots of money of Ponzi scheme hence they believe it is one of them without study or research. I talked to a couple of people who heard about bitcoin but they afraid to invest as they think it is kind of online ponzi.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Because either they have no proper understanding about this mechanism and how it works or that they have a bad experience with this coin. This bad experience could be not gaining any profits and as a result, they lose faith in the coin. This leads them to believing that the coin is a Ponzi scheme.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
But I don't understand the reason behind this type of thought?

maybe because there were/are many ponzi schemes based on bitcoin payouts... so people relate to it after getting told from a friend who somehow entered into btc and it ended upo beeing a ponzi scam..
Just rumors made them in this way because they really don't have any idea about what is bitcoin they just keep repeating the words heard from other people.Ponzi scheme means if we invest on something the site will give returns in a fixed percentage but in bitcoin no one is giving the money to us if we are smart enough we can make money from bitcoin investments.So it takes time for the people to understand what is bitcoin but the who knows the potential earlier will get more advantage.
Activity: 56
First of all they don't understand bitcoin and they feel jealousy.
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.

maybe because there were/are many ponzi schemes based on bitcoin payouts... so people relate to it after getting told from a friend who somehow entered into btc and it ended upo beeing a ponzi scam..
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
it is all about the "perspective" . If you want to see bitcoin as ponzi you can see easily but if you want to see bitcoin as the future also you can see easily , that is why .
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
it's very simple bro people are not used to think for some theoretical image they are much all perceive physically, they do not believe because they think that bitcoin can not be spent, every day I ask people how I withdraw money from my ETH wallet, and when I explain the process they still do not believe me! so people say that luck is on the side of the strong, all who will experience the new world they love bankrupt or a millionaire!!!
Activity: 239
for those who can not get in early to bitcoin. Now they are just spewing their hatred on Bitcoin because they do not get the big profit that everyone earns an early income. You do not have to really think or care about these kind of people because they will not be able to harm the bitcoin. to collect people's money then fly but for them is that bitcoin is a resource asset that is a gift to humanity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think some people treat bitcoin as a ponzi scheme because they do not understand about bitcoin and how it works, so spreading the news that will lead to misperceptions, especially from the bank because they may be worried that people will move to cryptocurrency all, and leaving the conventional bank due to the crypto price that always rise up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Some people treat Bitcoin as a ponzi scheme because they do not understand Bitcoin at all. What they only know is that the value of Bitcoin is growing big time. From this observation, they immediately jump into the conclusion that since the price is increasing and the number of investors are also equally increasing, the gain of Bitcoin's price is taken from the money that is paid by the new investors. This indeed looks like a ponzi scheme to someone who does not want to understand more.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
People treat bitcoin as ponzi scheme because they really don't know about bitcoin and how it's really works and that's the people who don't embrace change in currencies, the oldies people, but for us who is now earning bitcoin it is the future of money and opportunity for us to chance our life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Because these people are not like us the way they think on cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency for them could be a disastrous especially if it will end without prior notice. However, it could never happen because people around the world are believing on cryptocurrency day by day. Even the known celebrity and politicians or owners of big business had already acknowledge the presence of cryptocurrency. And of course i am one of the cryptocurrency believer. No fast and easy money as they think and that include cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
I think the bitcoin's future is great and it will be even more popular that it is today. I hope it will overcome those difficulties that it has today with the regulations and legalization and will be accepted internationally at some point.
Activity: 28
Because they don't wanna accept the world is changing right now.
The paper currency is going to vanish one day and they can't deal with that.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports

maybe because some peoples think joining bitcoin later won't give you good earnings, but the earlier you join, the more you will get.
but fortunately, bitcoin is not like that. anytime you join to bitcoin and cryptocurrency, you will have the same opportunity to earn incomes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
because there are some irresponsible people pretending to do business with bitcoin capital, and usually every time we invite our friends to follow the business we will be given referral bonus, and this continues, each member must find new members to get bonuses, this is of course very profitable for members who have already registered in advance for a profit without having to work...
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
they compare btc with ponzi scheme because when new comers invest in market there are new buy orders and new money flow, so the holders on top who have bought earlier get so much revenues from new comers. It may have some characteristics of ponzi but it is obvious that this is not ponzi.
Activity: 98
It seems because bitcoin is too anonymous but has a very high value. One speculates in such a way that one is that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The reason for people to believe in bitcoin being a ponzi is the volatile nature. Its up one minute and the next minute it is on an steep downward slope. In simple they have no insight into whats happening around.
Though they are wrong it seems there is a little truth to it. People invest when the value is low and they wait for others to invest again and the price starts to go up and they immediately sell to the extent that it goes downhill and then they start tuto whole thing again.
Activity: 210
I think these people without knowing much about bitcoin invest into bitcoin and then trade like fools and lose their money. Then they say that bitcoin in s ponzi scheme. I will tell everyone to do thorough research on bitcoin before investing into it.
Pages:
Jump to: