Pages:
Author

Topic: Why some people treat BTC as ponzi scheme? - page 2. (Read 1231 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Because they have Zero ideas about Bitcoin, Crypto, The Blockchain, and Investment.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
It is because they don't fully understand what is Bitcoin and how it works.They easily judge anything without having enough knowledge about what they are talking about. It's easier for such people to say something and leave without showing any evidence.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
People who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme are just ignorant of the whole idea of digital currency and blockchain technology. People are just confused due to the type of information the media present about bitcoin.
Activity: 105
it is true that there are still many people who consider bitcoin as a ponzi, maybe it's all because of the price bubble, and many people are losing out on it all.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Because of its volatility, The price move so fast that you can earn a lot or you can lose all of your money.
Activity: 145
Many people think of bitcoin as ponzi scheme. Maybe they were just scared of something that they don't truly understand. Or maybe they were victims of HYIP scams. But if they take a good look of bitcoin, they will see that it is not what they think of it. They just have to learn what bitcoin is all about, by then they will understand its true purpose.
Activity: 147
This is the world, people are allowed to have their own perceptions and ideologies. However, making perceptions with seeking much knowledge about a venture is a great mistakes because you can live to regret. I don't think people will still call Bitcoin a ponzi scheme if they tried to understand the concept of Bitcoin
Activity: 226
I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
But I don't understand the reason behind this type of thought?

This people are lack of knowledges about bitcoin, that's is why we can not blame them why they treated bitcoin is like a ponzi scheme. But if we help them to learned about the important information of bitcoin we can assure that this people will realized and remove their fear to invest their money in bitcoin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
Those who believe that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme do not understand anything in the crypto currency and do not want to understand. It's easier for such people to say something and leave without showing any evidence.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I think many of such people lack the knowledge about bitcoin and don't wish to understand how it works. Bitcoin doesn't promise any monthly or weekly return on investment as most Ponzi schemes do, instead those who invest in Bitcoin have to decide when to sell that will profitable and that's the only way to make money from Bitcoin. So the two are not related in anyway.
Yeah maybe they lack the information about bitcoin, or they hear bitcoin only from the state media, you know that they are very anti with bitcoin, of course they just spread bad news only, we know that there are many types of investments in bitcoin including ponzi, but they can not generalize on bitcoin investments
Activity: 28
 Pyramid schemes work on the idea of trickle-up shares, where you sell something, but someone above you takes a cut, and someone above them takes a cut, until you reach the top where one or a few people are taking a small cut from everyone selling on the bottom. You also get a cut from those under you, and from those under them, continue ad nauseum.
 Bitcoin has no pyramid structure to talk about. Where the gains come from is in the limited supply of the coins, so that the more people who acquire the coins, the more valuable each coin becomes because the supply gets rarer.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.

That is so sad to hear that some people think that BTC is a ponzi scheme, for me BTC is not a ponzi scheme because I earn big from BTC and it has changed my life. Maybe some other people are not believing in BTC cause they cannot see theirselves earning in cryptocurrency and they lack of knowledge on how they can earn in BTC. If they open their minds to the BTC and become industrious in finding ways on how they will earn in BTC they will start to love BTC. Like me at first I do not believe in BTC because I cannot see myself on how I will earn from it. But when I give BTC a try I discover that when I do and become industrious in finding ways on how I will earn. It will give me a good profit.

Doesn't matter, those people are uneducated and/or salty, and do not understand what ponzi schemes are.
Activity: 140
No, its not a ponzi scheme. Well,it matters from where you buy the bitcoins and whom you sell them to. Don’t forget bitcoins made millionaire overnight but those who believed in it. If you want to make profit from bitcoin then buy and forget it at least for 1 year. Buy when its low and sell when it go high. Remember one thing you should invest as much as you afford to loose.

You should have faith and patience then it’s not a big deal to make profit from bitcoins.
Activity: 48
Well they I just trying to be over conscious and they have a wrong perception
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I think many of such people lack the knowledge about bitcoin and don't wish to understand how it works. Bitcoin doesn't promise any monthly or weekly return on investment as most Ponzi schemes do, instead those who invest in Bitcoin have to decide when to sell that will profitable and that's the only way to make money from Bitcoin. So the two are not related in anyway.
Activity: 70
Ponzi is the central element that attracts new members for money and organizes payments. Plus, there were certain people who do scamming works and claims that it was bitcoin like here in our country, they do ask money for investments from other people and tell them that this will be invested in bitcoin but that scammer will run away and take their money. That is why most of the people who do not understands bitcoin gives misconceptions about it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11

That is so sad to hear that some people think that BTC is a ponzi scheme, for me BTC is not a ponzi scheme because I earn big from BTC and it has changed my life. Maybe some other people are not believing in BTC cause they cannot see theirselves earning in cryptocurrency and they lack of knowledge on how they can earn in BTC. If they open their minds to the BTC and become industrious in finding ways on how they will earn in BTC they will start to love BTC. Like me at first I do not believe in BTC because I cannot see myself on how I will earn from it. But when I give BTC a try I discover that when I do and become industrious in finding ways on how I will earn. It will give me a good profit.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz

It just because they think the profit parties are only the earlier investors of bitcoin. But actually not like that.
Ponzi scheme cannot exist for long, it will out of players some day. But bitcoin is for everyone, both earlier players or late players.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

You have to understand that if and when someone does not know the truth, he or she will be able to create a lot of things in his or her mind. This is what is happening to those whose knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is equal to nothing. So, this is not something that we should be angry about.  We need to enlighten them and explain to them the truth about Bitcoin and crypto. Let us start from the people that are immediately around us.
Activity: 106
Lack of knowledge i think for what is cryptocurrecy and what is bitcoin.And they did not exactly understand the whole fundamental blockchain and this is what they all say that bitcoin is ponzi scheme.
Pages:
Jump to: