Pages:
Author

Topic: Why some people treat BTC as ponzi scheme? - page 4. (Read 1231 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
The reason is many online investment method with a ponzi scheme on the internet in the past years using bitcoin as a payment, so this make people think bitcoin is a part of it too, and also recently bitconnect case can be a reason too for people think btc as ponzi scheme
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
Maybe people who say bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme maybe because they do not understand about bitcoin and they also have no more knowledge about bitcoin, maybe they just think why i should learn bitcoin if i have money i can directly invest in bitcoin without having to learn bitcoin and recognize bitcoin even further
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Bitcoins is a cryptocurrency that will transfer money in a fastest and secured way or wireless transaction of money,Because they dont really know what it is.
Activity: 34
Its only natural for those who believe it's ponzy scheme, maybe they have being involved in one before. The only thing is that they have to be enlightened about Bitcoin. That is of they are not too lazy and unwilling. They need to be explained to properly and taught on how Bitcoin works.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
because actually many ponzi schemes are related to bitcoin mining, 'vip btc clubs' and unfortunately people can't see the difference.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Most of the time those people who treat bitcoin as ponzi scheme are the one who are always getting screwed in the investment online and they putted in their mind that bitcoin is also a ponzi scheme because most of their friends are inviting them to get into bitcoin so they think that it is some sort of investment. At the end of the day, they should do some research first before judging or putting any of their money to it just like in bitcoin since it is a pure investment and not a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
But I don't understand the reason behind this type of thought?

Thinking is different from treating so the title is not what the body says

People think that bitcoin is ponzi because these people dont know about technology or if they have idea but not willing to learn the blockchain this is why they dont want to enter cryptocurrency and misses the benefits they can earn upon dealing with it
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
This is media's fault! The media loves creating fake news just to have something to talk about. Sometimes they would say, "It's just a speculation with no concrete conclusion." Speculate my ass! Bitcoin has been a medium for wealth and better living for so many in the past years. And yet, people still think even up to this time that it's a scam. Poor people...they're missing on a lot of opportunities in crypto! But hey, not everybody can be pleased.
Activity: 1560
The truth is that so many people have made a lot of money with bitcoin and we can not deny the value of its contribution.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
In my own opinion, people treat Bitcoin as a ponzi scheme with different reasons from different individuals. The first is what you don't know automatically turn to become ponzi scheme because of lack of wisdom while other individuals have wrong understanding of cryptocurrencies tha make them to called it ponzi scheme..
Activity: 65
t's simply because of not understanding what is bitcoin and how it works.Bitcoin is what it is a crypto currency that is traded and with that comes its value.
Activity: 76
Because they have not seen the actual value of it. It's hard to describe, btc's technology is in blockchain and trust. I personally lose confidence in this market. Because I'm losing money from it
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

Because people don't know what is this and how it works..
They think that bubble only. They are wrong.
This is future.
Activity: 6
Many people treated bitcoin as ponzi scheme because they don't have enough knowledge about btc and they don't know what  ponzi scheme is. Bitcoin has very good growth prospects, you just need patience.
Activity: 79
Because they dont really know what it is. Because as a result of pyramiding plans that utilizations Bitcoin as an enlistment strategy. In our nation, when you say Bitcoin a few people will think Bitcoin as a trick. These mafias ruins the notoriety of digital money all in all.
Activity: 55
Bitcoins is a cryptocurrency that will transfer money in a fastest and secured way or wireless transaction of money. Maybe, bitcoins is one way in constructing ponzi scheme because it so easy to handle and transfer every transaction but I repeat that bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme it is only a tool they used to make their transaction faster and reliable.
Activity: 85
i think people tell bitcoin as a ponzi because many website offering fast ROI if investing their money using bitcoin, and also because of bitconnect exit scam last year make people assuming bitcoin is a ponzi scheme  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
people are used to associate large earnings with Ponzi, because they can not explain this growth for other reasons. all just because of ignorance
Activity: 168
Because of successful testimonies of the people. But whether we like it or not even we think this is ponzi still we have something in us that we believe in bitcoin and having our hope that it will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 113
Long gone are the days when Bitcoin was treated as a ponzi scheme, the coin has proven its worth over a period time and earned a number of people good returns overtime, those who still think BTC is a ponzi are misinformed and has missed quite a lot and will miss a lot if they dont  change the persppective
Pages:
Jump to: