Pages:
Author

Topic: Why still Jr.Member?? - page 2. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 02:00:31 PM
You are still a junior member like myself because you don't have merit. Merit is gained by posting quality and beneficial post on the forum. You need atleast 10 merit to upgrade to member. So keep the quality post rolling in and in no time you will upgrade to the level you want.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 01:31:02 PM
I am still a beginner in this forum, whether to ride to Jr should have Merit too?
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
What is the difference between activity and merit? Merit evaluates the quality of posts whereas activity is just the frequency of posting?
I'm in the same position as you, i also have a lot of activity but no "merit" points. The difference between activity and "merit" is that "merit" points you can get from other members of this forum, but activity points are one point per post. So you have to work harder to the "merit" points gained by others. You have to write quality contributions, beneficial to many members, simply HQ posts.
Activity: 29
July 16, 2018, 08:27:15 AM
What is the difference between activity and merit? Merit evaluates the quality of posts whereas activity is just the frequency of posting?
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 05:49:32 AM
I’m a new to crypto field.I know about the ranking system in Bitcoin Forum.when I read the post and replies,I saw some members are still on the Jr member Position.but they earn lots of activities.some ones are on 200 or 300.but only gain one or two merits.some Hero Members and    
Legendary Members have more merits than activities.How can I get merits to climb up.....
It takes months or years to be a Hero or Legendary, they are here since 2014-2017 thats the advantage of creating account early. You better keep on posting good threads
Activity: 42
July 16, 2018, 05:47:25 AM
Hey, I appreciate your concern. I agreed with you. I just joined here but I have more than 5 years experience other forum like forex,trading,warriorforum,blackhut, etc.

From my previous experience I came to this conclusion that only activities are not quite enough for rank up. You need to increase your activities as well as merit. But without quality content you can't achieve your desire merit.

So learn more and more. Without learning you can't climb up your position.
So don't worry just learn more and be careful about your content quality.

Have a great day...
Activity: 61
Merit: 12
July 16, 2018, 05:19:11 AM
I’m a new to crypto field.I know about the ranking system in Bitcoin Forum.when I read the post and replies,I saw some members are still on the Jr member Position.but they earn lots of activities.some ones are on 200 or 300.but only gain one or two merits.some Hero Members and    
Legendary Members have more merits than activities.How can I get merits to climb up.....

Rules have changed and now you have to write good posts to get merits to rank up.
Activity: 110
July 16, 2018, 04:58:13 AM
Why would you even concentrate on getting merit straight away? What exactly are you planning on doing with it? Most probably you still have a lot to learn, try carrying through with the studying business and the merit will be awarded to you eventually. Patience is a virtue  Wink
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance
July 15, 2018, 11:55:49 PM
Still a Jr.member until someone is able to attain some merit and quality numbers of post.
Fortunately, it's not too hard to grow up to Member rank. One quality thread and you are the winner.  Smiley
Activity: 101
July 12, 2018, 01:13:06 AM
It is very important if you want to be given merit you should make a constructive post that have sense in topic its up to you if you are going to quote or post and make sure that the readers will actually understand what you are up to or what do you want to deliver in order for more to understand.
Activity: 25
July 12, 2018, 01:08:29 AM
As what I think you should have also nice compilation of sentences, grammars and also how you put punctuation in every line in your post. There are sections in this forum which they discuss about merit and you can actually find it here in the Beginners&Help Thread. Every post it should have quality and no off-topic, users need double effort so that you will be given merit from a higher ranking accounts.
Activity: 170
July 12, 2018, 01:05:29 AM
Still a Jr.member until someone is able to attain some merit and quality numbers of post.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 11, 2018, 11:00:30 PM
Getting Merit is hard though!
It's not hard, you just create a high quality post and help other member. and never think you will got merit after helping them. we are here for helping each other Wink
Activity: 27
July 07, 2018, 07:05:48 AM
May be useful to you :
Rank   Required activity   Required merit
Brand new   0   0
Newbie   1   0
Jr Member   30   0
Member   60   10
Full Member   120   100
Sr. Member   240   250
Hero Member   480   500
Legendary   Random in the range 775-1030   1000
Activity: 80
July 07, 2018, 06:53:31 AM
Activity: 25
July 07, 2018, 05:11:44 AM
Activity: 109
July 07, 2018, 04:31:07 AM
As far as i know they implemented the merit system just this year to prevent spamming. Some users here keep posting topics which you can find in other posts, meaning they are doing it to increase their activities. Im actually in favor of this merit system cause it will help a lot of users especially us who are new in this forum to read and study. Its like being in a school for the first time, we need to learn what are the rules and regulations and if we want to excel well its in our jurisdiction to decide. If we keep on posting irrelevant matter or keep posting same topics over again well we might be stuck in Jr Member till we die.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:01:32 AM
It’s a not a good news , in the before you can update your level by activites , but now you can not do that. Because of update to jr , you still need 10 merits .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
July 06, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
I saw some members are still on the Jr member Position.but they earn lots of activities.some ones are on 200 or 300.
Honestly I am confused by what you meant here but I assume this has something to do with potential activities. Some users have this if they haven't reach their max activity (meaning they haven't posted enough). Users get 14 potential activity every 2 weeks (activity update).

You can read more about potential activities here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/askwhat-is-potential-activity-2173796

I saw some members are still on the Jr member Position.
This is because of the newly implemented merit system where you have to get merits and activities at the same time to be able to rank up.

some ones are on 200 or 300.but only gain one or two merits.some Hero Members and    
Legendary Members have more merits than activities.
Merits are not earned because of the activities that a user have. It is earned by not spamming the forum (ie. being actually helpful and constructive).

How can I get merits to climb up.....
I highly suggest you to first fix your sentence construction and know how to use the proper punctuation marks.

May I ask why you are so eager to rank up soon?
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 07:07:50 PM
Getting Merit is hard though!
Pages:
Jump to: