Pages:
Author

Topic: Why still Jr.Member?? - page 3. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 03:07:03 PM
Cool, another "how can I get merits?" thread. I've been missing those.

Here you go:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-threads-giving-away-merits-updated-12-march-2018-3048258
List of Threads Giving Away Merits - Updated 12 march 2018

There, you'll find some best threads to look for, while trying to earn merits and promote your rank. Good luck everyone, had been busy but will now start back to look for some cool posts to share my merits with. Wink
thank you for list of topic that can we earn merit. Your answer help we so much
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 06, 2018, 02:42:48 PM
I’m a new to crypto field.I know about the ranking system in Bitcoin Forum.when I read the post and replies,I saw some members are still on the Jr member Position.but they earn lots of activities.some ones are on 200 or 300.but only gain one or two merits.some Hero Members and    
Legendary Members have more merits than activities.How can I get merits to climb up.....

You’ve barely been 24 hours on the forum according to your account details. I could go on to a lengthy posts trying to address the topics you mention, but I think that the best piece of advice I can give you is to is this:

Just as you are following your higher studies as you yourself declare on a post, study the forum and try to answer all those questions in the process. The questions you address have been answered multiple times, so searching around should suffice (use the forum’s search feature or do it from google (site:bitcointalk.org rules, site:bitcointalk.org ranks and merit, etc.)).

Activity is easy to obtain (it's just a matter of posting an average of one post per day), merit is most certainly not, and requires you to give something of value through your posts. Study the posts that do get merited in order to understand what is expected. That way, if merit is a concert to you, you will save a lot of time.

I will none the less give you a few links to start with:
Merit & new rank requirements
Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
Re: Who can award merits
Merit Stats

This is really help full.My other BCT account also have 700+ Posts & still a Junior member.Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
July 06, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

Here you go:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-threads-giving-away-merits-updated-12-march-2018-3048258
List of Threads Giving Away Merits - Updated 12 march 2018

There, you'll find some best threads to look for, while trying to earn merits and promote your rank. Good luck everyone, had been busy but will now start back to look for some cool posts to share my merits with. Wink
Activity: 210
July 06, 2018, 01:52:08 PM
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 01:47:00 PM
I’m a new to crypto field.I know about the ranking system in Bitcoin Forum.when I read the post and replies,I saw some members are still on the Jr member Position.but they earn lots of activities.some ones are on 200 or 300.but only gain one or two merits.some Hero Members and    
Legendary Members have more merits than activities.How can I get merits to climb up.....
Meet the required rank requirements given by mdayonliner and then you will rank up. Regarding on how to get merit is focus on contributing to the forum or to the people and you will rank up.
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

There is a topic "Newbies, read this before posting" with all information you're looking for:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
July 06, 2018, 08:26:51 AM
The higher level people they need to make a big contribution. Those contributions are recorded by the common parts that we call it merit. The more merit you have, the easier it is to level up
You should read these recommended topics by @mdayonliner more carefully because it is likely that you did not really understand what is merit system, its operational mechanism, its benefits to forum users.
Activity: 37
July 06, 2018, 08:07:17 AM
The higher level people they need to make a big contribution. Those contributions are recorded by the common parts that we call it merit. The more merit you have, the easier it is to level up
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
July 06, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

You’ve barely been 24 hours on the forum according to your account details. I could go on to a lengthy posts trying to address the topics you mention, but I think that the best piece of advice I can give you is to is this:

Just as you are following your higher studies as you yourself declare on a post, study the forum and try to answer all those questions in the process. The questions you address have been answered multiple times, so searching around should suffice (use the forum’s search feature or do it from google (site:bitcointalk.org rules, site:bitcointalk.org ranks and merit, etc.)).

Activity is easy to obtain (it's just a matter of posting an average of one post per day), merit is most certainly not, and requires you to give something of value through your posts. Study the posts that do get merited in order to understand what is expected. That way, if merit is a concert to you, you will save a lot of time.

I will none the less give you a few links to start with:
Merit & new rank requirements
Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
Re: Who can award merits
Merit Stats
Activity: 53
July 06, 2018, 07:39:24 AM
Rank                 Required activity             Required merit
Brand new               0                                     0
Newbie               1                                     0
Jr Member              30                                     0
Member              60                                    10
Full Member     120                                   100
Sr. Member     240                                   250
Hero Member     480                                   500
Legendary   Random in the range 775-1030  1000

This the rank metric of bitcoin talk forum.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
July 06, 2018, 07:30:04 AM
Only activities are not enough for ranking up anymore. You will need merit as well.

You get merit points when someone sends you some for one of your posts.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

Everyone now has a merit score, and you need both a certain activity level and a certain merit score in order to reach higher member ranks. The required scores are:

RankRequired activityRequired merit
Brand new00
Newbie10
Jr Member300
Member6010
Full Member120100
Sr. Member240250
Hero Member480500
LegendaryRandom in the range 775-10301000

So, It does not matter the number of activities in an account. Someone can have few thousands of activities but if they fail to earn merit then they will never rank up to Member or above anymore.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 07:13:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: