Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the Cryptocurrency Market Is Falling - page 4. (Read 1356 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 254
Blockchain Stranger
It is a normal thing. If something fall down, something grows up. You only must find what. And one more thing, after the fall, always comes rise. So be patient and don't worry about small period of time, when the crypto is falling.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
everybody is taking profit, someone else is panicking!
we gotta stop this massacre, please guys keep buying as much as you can!
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Because previously the bitcoin price has increased 3x as much and altcoin also experienced it, so there are lots of corrections for the price in 2018, there will be an increase again or stay afloat at current prices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Market goes down, I will look as an opportunity to invest more on the crypto currency market as there is good potential for the prices to go up it is better to invest when the market is down to earn good returns from your investment. THe financial markets will not be stable for longer time there will either be a hike or a drop in the market and investors normally wait for the prices to get down to invest in it
Activity: 14
I have found an amazing innovation! It is called Cryptics. It is the world's first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of crypto-currencies and generating forecasts for its participants. The collection and processing of information occur in real time from a variety of sources in order to capture and record all relevant signals. In the result, it is able to make a daily and hourly forecasts for the crypto market (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and more) with 70% accuracy. I think this is really cool. Moreover, they will have a giveaway on Wednesday and the main prize is Lamborghini. If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Activity: 336
Yes, everything is simple-the market can not constantly grow, here someone earns and someone is getting poorer is the law of the market, everyone can not become rich.
Activity: 75
There are too many predictions and negative preaching that exist when bitcoin is in the present state [ni. But I believe that what happened today is just a price correction and it will end even though we do not know when, but somehow it will end, I just hope it will soon happen and I am sure, this also be your hope too.
Activity: 106
usually bitcoin prices will collapse when there is bad news so you better take advantage of such moments to buy as much bitcoin as you can. And I think this is a very normal movement because bitcoin is not always going to be a very expensive coin definitely bitcoin prices will experience the price of carelessness
One of the more likely explanations is also one of the least satisfying. The proportion of buy orders in the market, as pulled from a somewhat vague sampling of cryptocurrency trading pairs on major exchanges, shows the sudden tilt of market sentiment.
Activity: 3
good
Activity: 129
usually bitcoin prices will collapse when there is bad news so you better take advantage of such moments to buy as much bitcoin as you can. And I think this is a very normal movement because bitcoin is not always going to be a very expensive coin definitely bitcoin prices will experience the price of carelessness
Activity: 60
Because previously the bitcoin price has increased 3x as much and altcoin also experienced it, so there are lots of corrections for the price in 2018, there will be an increase again or stay afloat at current prices.
Activity: 73
I think it is a very normal movement, when the price has started to rise then a time coin prices will experience a carelessness and will make people panic, because it will not always always rise and price will not forever the price will be below.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Utilities are one of the most important factors when looking for an electronic money type and making investment decisions. If an electronic currency solves a problem, that is, it is very useful, but that is not reflected in its price, that kind of money is still underestimated.
For me i believe that the reason why crypto currency market is falling is because it is volatile. Crypto currency are created to be volatile, to be a balance currency. All things need to be down sometimes, so that you will know what to do to make it more great, so crypto currency being volatile is normal, it goes down but it will increase too. Its just a matter of time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Well everyday is a very bad day for me I invested in man cryptocurrencies and since January the prices of cryptocurrency is falling very very fast, my stocks are below 50% am just holding and waiting for miracle
Activity: 17
I think it is normal for the market to fall. But this does not lead to the end of the cryptocurrency. It's a new beginning. Cryptocurrency is the future industry. Very worth investing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
If you often read economic media then you will see a lot of writing and analysis that says cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin have no future, they say that now is the last bitcoin breath so this makes many users panic.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Cryptocurrency market is falling because of the hacking system that is present as of the moment. A lot has been hacked and a lot has been doubting. Many of the investors are also affected by this.

What hacking? I have not heard of bitcoin hacking?? I have heard somewhere that there are exchanges or alike that got hacked. But those are the problems of centralized institutions and exchanges.
Activity: 93
The only reason why market is falling is because of the news on the other day. That was devastating and a lot of investors had sold their bitcoin for some reason where newbies panicked and created another temporary dip. Just wait for a few weeks and the market will back up again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
For me, the cryptocurrency market is falling because of those negative news or articles that are showing up now. The other reason why cryptos value decreasing because to those company and influential person that are speaking about bitcoin and giving bitcoin an adverse effect that making that demand low or acceptance of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency low. The reason I also know why cryptocurrencies market is falling because to that country or state that making a law or rules to prohibit cryptocurrencies into their land.  Smiley
There are many reasons why crypto currency are falling. For me i think that the main reason is because of its volatility, crypto currency created to be volatile, so the dropping is normal. All things have ups and downs, and its normal, because of that we will know what we can do to make it more great. Today its dropping but later after months its going to increase. All i can suggest is be patience on waiting because crypto currency will surely increase, not now but soon, just trust the process.
Activity: 140
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

Cryptocurrencies Are Caught in a Correction[/b][/center]

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral
Just like what is being happen in last year, the price of bitcoin at this month and at this time is very low, it is expected because of the thing that bitcoin users hold their bitcoin at this moment, but after a few months from now I am sure that bitcoin will start to grow and increase its price.
Pages:
Jump to: