Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the Cryptocurrency Market Is Falling - page 8. (Read 1356 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 2
I compare bitcoin in tire sometimes its go up and sometimes its go down so you need to follow it .But im really sure that it will pump no matter what happend because now many investor now and holder was increasing and increasing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Now a protracted correction, in my opinion due to the wild pump before 2017. Soon hope recover, and shall go again in growth.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is the market falling due to low confidence or FUDi g? Are they both the same?

I guess it's both
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
There has been a decrease in BTC over the past few months, I do not know the reason, but I think it will increase in the coming time.
there will be a cause of it, whether it's something good or bad. but sometimes, the market becomes decreased by the declining bitcoin price. I think this often happens over and over again.
Activity: 126
Is the market falling due to low confidence or FUDi g? Are they both the same?
Activity: 107
btc and other cryptos has been introduced into the futures market and also some exchanges provide the short sell option of them which can damage the price and make them fall very badly.

I am not sure what reasons behind this effect but as everytime i see bitcoins falls everyone is following. But there are other possible factors might involved in this situation, like the competition between cryptos that new one is making some names in the community. just like in bitcoin usually in the month of March usually bitcoin is falling because at this point some bitcoin users hold their bitcoin so that its price is falling but when year month end enters bitcoin start to increased.
Activity: 84
There has been a decrease in BTC over the past few months, I do not know the reason, but I think it will increase in the coming time.
Activity: 16
There's a lot of cryptos in the market and depending on which one you are talking about they might be suffering some ups and downs. I am an AML BitCoin holder and I can tell you with certainty that this is a great project it has the technology all coin holders need anti-theft and know your client.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Some serious correction there, lots of commodities are getting super overvalued along bitcoin gain over the past few months, its like the hot gold exchange for players around the world for a quick buck, good times but when it comes to real usage of cryptocurrency, many was still in fact developing and not ready for mass adoption, so interests are building anymore for new comers, its going somewhere people evaluated
Activity: 69
almost all Cryptocurrency has decreased significantly. That the Cryptocurrency phenomenon triggered by Bitcoin is only a momentary phenomenon, or the cool word is the Bubble phenomenon.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
As what i observe, most of it is due to domino effect. As bitcoin declining most of the cryptos are also having a hard time to increase. I am not sure what reasons behind this effect but as everytime i see bitcoins falls everyone is following. But there are other possible factors might involved in this situation, like the competition between cryptos that new one is making some names in the community.
Activity: 75
Maybe a lot of bad news. As bad btc news could have influenced its down prices to date.
Activity: 224
it was a correction back then on february 2018. When ever crypto has a spiking price, it will come a correction later after that.
We just need to find a right time to ride on the bull market. Some peoples even can manipulate the price on the market for their sake.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
The most reason why crypto market is falling day by day, is because no strong back up in the industry, and also the negative words hearing from government and other countries that is not in support of bitcoin, in which it affects the market price, mostly when bad news occur.
Activity: 140
sometimes is falling price happen with the many FUD are coming and sometimes in the normal time when the change of season people are wanted to exchange it to fiat currency
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
If cryptocurrency market continue to fall then don't panic just hold because you will lose if you can't hold, crypto market will rise again and can recover anytime soon, use that opportunity to buy some token from the dip because that's what traders do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think it is a very normal movement, when the price has started to rise then a time coin prices will experience a carelessness and will make people panic, because it will not always always rise and price will not forever the price will be below.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100

Cryptocurrencies Are Caught in a Correction[/b][/center]

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral
Cyrptocurrency market is falling, this kind of scenario is normal to cryptocurrency. Just like in bitcoin usually in the month of March usually bitcoin is falling because at this point some bitcoin users hold their bitcoin so that its price is falling but when Ber-months enters bitcoin start to increased.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
As this bitcoins become popular and many people will learn and join to this bitcoins. I think this bitcoins will fall.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
The price of Cryptocurrency fall down which depends few things such as News,panic seller,Demand etc.

1. News effect.
2. Panic seller. such as during price fall panic sale increase so that price drops.
3. Demand. Such as if there are more people who sell's their coin then the price would going fall down.
Pages:
Jump to: