Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the owners of Vircurex should be in jail... - page 2. (Read 1683 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Aside from the ponzi scheme where they used their customers money to pay their own debt. They are now depositing .0003 BTC into my account every day to make up for the 13 BTC they took without my permission. If you can do 3rd grade math then you know it will only take 43,333 days for me to get my money back... or 118 years if you prefer a smaller number. These guys need to own up to their mismanagement of their exchange and deposit all of the BTC they took back into their customers accounts.  

Sorry to hear man! Vircurex has quite a bit unhappy users.

@ Joshuar

BTC-E is 100% fair, they are not taking funds from users.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
Well go ahead.  If you can locate the owners and have proof, I'm sure the authorities would investigate.
Activity: 109
Merit: 35
Totally off topic but Vircurex sounds like a cream you'd use to cure viral infections. Its name just doesn't conjure up an image of anything else.

It's akin to going to your doctor and being prescribed.....

Bitcoin: smear on your penis three times a day after meals.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
Wow, they should be fined and taken down as an exchange.

A list of Scamming exchanges should be made, so people know as to avoid them.

The best exchange's I've used so far have been, Cryptsy and Bitstamp.

I've heard stories of BTC-E having taken customers BTC, as well as many other exchanges getting hacked.

btc-e, i think it's unlikely. back when liberty reserve was around someone spoofed their api key for USD and imported $1b USD into the exchanged, dumped it into all the crypto markets, and ran off with everyone's BTC/LTC in buy orders.  People who lost cryptocoins were reimbursed by the exchange at their expense.

Oh ok, then I take that back about BTC-E.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

I've heard stories of BTC-E having taken customers BTC, as well as many other exchanges getting hacked.

btc-e, i think it's unlikely. back when liberty reserve was around someone spoofed their api key for USD and imported $1b USD into the exchanged, dumped it into all the crypto markets, and ran off with everyone's BTC/LTC in buy orders.  People who lost cryptocoins were reimbursed by the exchange at their expense.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Aside from the ponzi scheme where they used their customers money to pay their own debt. They are now depositing .0003 BTC into my account every day to make up for the 13 BTC they took without my permission. If you can do 3rd grade math then you know it will only take 43,333 days for me to get my money back... or 118 years if you prefer a smaller number. These guys need to own up to their mismanagement of their exchange and deposit all of the BTC they took back into their customers accounts. 
Pages:
Jump to: