Pages:
Author

Topic: why the price of BTC keep changing??? - page 2. (Read 447 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2018, 07:13:11 AM
I will be wondering that why the price of BTC don't be constant , it keeps changing Huh Roll Eyes

Well price of btc is very volatile because of the ups and downs of bitcoin , one of the factor why bitcoin is too volatile because it's very decentralized , which means no one can control the price of bitcoin , not just any other currency for instance the currency we have like usd or pesos it's been controlled by government which they just agreed on one price.

And it's somehow a good factors that's why many people investing on bitcoin , by a chance to be a millionaire.
And when you are so smart can you tell us what are this ups and downs? Fluctuations in the first place means that price is going up and down! Your comment Hans doesn`t have sense, so much that I can say it`s stupid. Just yesterday I were saying how many people here don`t want to invest a bit more time in reading before they make a comment and you are one of them!
Read more, think about what you read, learn and later start to talk. Price of bitcoin depends from supply and demand, you can ask what affect supply or demand, but that are other kind of answers. I hope you will try to learn something or you will be kicked out from this forum cause of your stupidity.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
July 10, 2018, 07:03:15 AM
I will be wondering that why the price of BTC don't be constant , it keeps changing Huh Roll Eyes

Well price of btc is very volatile because of the ups and downs of bitcoin , one of the factor why bitcoin is too volatile because it's very decentralized , which means no one can control the price of bitcoin , not just any other currency for instance the currency we have like usd or pesos it's been controlled by government which they just agreed on one price.

And it's somehow a good factors that's why many people investing on bitcoin , by a chance to be a millionaire.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
The price of bitcoin is down because of the lowest rate or number of investors, traders and the participants. So, the bitcoin price will be higher if the traders, investors or participants will going to higher. That's affect the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
July 10, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

Because we are just buying and selling it in constant time intervals,so don't expect it to have stable prices.We are the reason for the crypto price changes because it all depends on the demand and supply,for the last few days it keeps increased but today there is some downfall in the bitcoin price so all the crypto prices were falling.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:50:36 AM
Price is depend on Supply and Demand.
If you have 100 million USD and buy BTC at exchanger, the price will be pumped up !
Haha, so simple
Activity: 293
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

You should first learn about bitcoin before entering Crypto world, it will be very dangerous if you go into Crypto world but do not know what is Bitcoin. which you will get just a loss!
BTC prices are constantly changing due to sellers and buyers, no one controlling BTC prices other than Sellers and Buyers.
The change of Bitcoin price at any time is called Fluctuation.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
July 10, 2018, 06:48:27 AM
long story short whale manipulation good bad news/investor confidence  /supply and demand etc etc etc  .
Activity: 34
July 10, 2018, 06:45:47 AM
If price of bitcoin will remain constant why anyone would like to invest in it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
July 10, 2018, 06:36:26 AM
The answer is very simple, bitcoin is volatile. The price will never stay still and it will change either up or down.
But I think that volatility is something you shoud be aware of especialy if you are planing to get actively involved with bitcoin otherwise you might end in losses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 10, 2018, 06:32:15 AM
It is very normal for the price of bitcoin to change or fluctuate with time because it is a cryptocurrency and like all cryptocurrencybitcoin is also susceptible to volatility and hence its price can not be constant at all times but rather there could be fluctuations at any point in time but whatever happens just be patient when the market goes down because it would rise at another point in time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
July 10, 2018, 06:17:17 AM
The price of the bitcoin keeps on fluctuating due to a very obvious reason that is the economic laws of demand and supply. It is the market forces, market population that play their part in influencing the market prices. These changes in the prices of the crypto coins tend to occur very often due to many other factors such as the media creating FUD and many other people passing their reviews or claims about the market. Therefore the price of the bitcoin tends to fluctuate very much and it is the price of the bitcoin that effects the prices of all other coins in the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 06:16:32 AM
..because,,cryptocurrency is a decentralized market..the supply and the demand of altcoins depends upon the users of it..Bitcoin has a fluctuating value for the reason that the demand on bitcoin changes..and it keeps on changing every time for no one can tell how stable the price of bitcoin..and this is normal in crypto market..so if you want to gain profit on it,,buy some Bitcoin when the price is low and sell it when its price reach its peak value..
Activity: 49
July 10, 2018, 06:12:35 AM
Its a fundamental economic law, offer and demand. If there is interesting around BTC, more people wanna buy it (so there's a rise in demand) and people who hold it and wanna sell can place a higher price. If no one are interest about BTC, the demand dump, and the price of holders need to dump if they wanna sell their coins.
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 06:10:43 AM
cause it's a really low market cap , that whales can easily manipulate but in few years it will become like stock market , 5% change in a month
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
July 10, 2018, 06:05:56 AM
This is normal. It was unexpected that the price was constant. The price of bitcoin will always fluctuate in this way.
Activity: 94
July 10, 2018, 06:00:25 AM
why the bitcoin is not stable .. yes .. that is the price market will never stable for me because there is a sale and purchase transactions there and it is relative if the market price goes up and down
Activity: 68
July 10, 2018, 05:55:47 AM
I think the Bitcoin Price is determined by everyone who owns Bitcoin regardless of the amount.If you have Bitcoin right now, you are one of those people who determines the price of Bitcoin. If you suddenly sell all your Bitcoin, then the price will move down, because supply / supply is now increased.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 05:53:05 AM

that's what is called fluctuation, do not you learn about bitcoin first?
when you first jumped into the world of crypto? up and down the bitcoin price is a very reasonable thing. you do not have to worry about that.
just keep watching, because as you say, bitcoin prices can change at any time.
Activity: 10
July 10, 2018, 05:52:33 AM
Price in bitcoin or any  cryptocurrencies will definitely change because that its nature.The price goes up and down because of an ongoing struggle between two tireless forces, the bulls and the bears. People who need the price to climb to win versus people who need it to come down to win, people who believe that Bitcoin is cheap or expensive.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

I guess this must be a joke - LoL Cheesy
But in case it is not, have you ever heard the word markets? That's that strange entity which happens to help discovering the prices of things...
Pages:
Jump to: