Pages:
Author

Topic: why the price of BTC keep changing??? - page 3. (Read 447 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 05:47:56 AM
People are shorting it. Making money all the time but i sometimes wonder too why people sell big amounts out of nowhere
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 05:38:33 AM
I will be wondering that why the price of BTC don't be constant , it keeps changing Huh Roll Eyes

Bitcoin will never become stable and prices will change constantly. Because there are many people who want to sell Bitcoin and there are many people who want to buy Bitcoin. that is supply and demand
Activity: 79
July 10, 2018, 05:34:53 AM
It'll change.. Because change is the only constant in this crypto market. We can just hope that it'll change positively.  Better than the negative.  But recently some hack news caused this mostly dip in this month

Nothing is constant in the world of cryptocurrency, everything here is unstable and unpredictable. You should know that in the first place, so when the times come that it will go up or go deep down you will not panic.
Activity: 51
July 10, 2018, 05:22:55 AM
It'll change.. Because change is the only constant in this crypto market. We can just hope that it'll change positively.  Better than the negative.  But recently some hack news caused this mostly dip in this month
Activity: 132
July 10, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
I will be wondering that why the price of BTC don't be constant , it keeps changing Huh Roll Eyes

bitcoin prices constantly change. Because, it is the nature of the market. That is the fluctuation from the hierarchical supply. Any sale or purchase process is subject to discrepancies. Bitcoin prices will move and change. In other words, it is the nature that creates the existence of the market and the profit that comes from it.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

I think it has something to do with supply and demand, people sell for profit and people are buying for future profit, the law of buying low and selling high applies to this right now there are much selling at a low price.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 05:06:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: