Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY THE SUDDEN DUMP WITHOUT ANY MAJOR NEWS? - page 4. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
February 25, 2019, 01:02:17 PM
There is only one problem within it.

You are all thinking it is already a bullish run.
Yes, it could be felt with Ethereum but not with bitcoin.
Since Ethereum gained 2 digits in price, mostly traders will have to dump just so to get some profit out of the big loss that happened just months ago.  Grin

Do not assume there is always a bull run even if it takes a $100 difference. You are just hurting yourself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 25, 2019, 12:49:56 PM
In the market we have a straight down trend. There is no reason to think that resent rising should continue. It was just a liquidity accumulation.

This person is actually looking at the chart.  TYVM Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 25, 2019, 12:40:46 PM
We lost 15 Billions in 30 minutes so it's not news that did this. It's probably a few big wallets who decided to short.
Some say it's due to bots used by exchanges to do wash trading.
Well, that's the news provided by the common people who are into the cryptocurrency network. Beyond this from experts perspective this is not a big defeat, because even though the market fell 15 Billions in just thirty minutes time what it achieved is big. They've reached a ten month high in the market capital.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 0
February 25, 2019, 12:37:09 PM
I think it's an obvious thing. As you can see there was no big event for which the price of crypto increases so much in 2017 & dumped in 2018 & continues. When the price rises everyone was happy & no one wondered why the price is going so up. But when the price started falling down everyone got panic & started dumping & resulted in a disastrous market situation. 
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
February 25, 2019, 09:40:48 AM
Sudden dump? isn't it expected after a rise there's a fall? You've been trap you let yourself go with the flow and believe like others did that they think it's the start of bull run. There's no need for major news to have such dump. It's their selling point and they have done while you guys are still assuming of bull run.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
February 25, 2019, 09:26:31 AM
Over the past few days, there  was a  significant rise in most of the assets on the crypto market including  the altcoins. For instance the value of Ethereum  also rose alongside bitcoin. It has become rather strange to me that there has been a sudden fall also, I don't know if some major traders or whales are playing mind games with amateur traders. Most bullish and bearish runs comes with a major news but this case was different.
There is no need for major news to tell you that it is just a bull trap and everyone thinks that it is the start of a bull run but turns out that they just been played by the whales. It is considered already a bull trap if you see a sudden pump without some major news and there is no need to be in shock since this has happened before.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 25, 2019, 08:50:44 AM
It's because it happens less than one hour. Actually, after that there are a lot of news that happend. It's just so quick that a normal/average holder would not realize that coming.

I think thats not what the op mean  . he means that there are no news to warn people that the value will dump . he simply complains because he didnt get notified .  i believe there were no news that come out because they intended it to happen  . what happen is actually a bull trap  . now i can see that the price is starting to increase again  . this can be a sign of another incoming  bull trap , so please be aware with that guys  . dont fall for them  
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
February 25, 2019, 07:57:06 AM
Over the past few days, there  was a  significant rise in most of the assets on the crypto market including  the altcoins. For instance the value of Ethereum  also rose alongside bitcoin. It has become rather strange to me that there has been a sudden fall also, I don't know if some major traders or whales are playing mind games with amateur traders. Most bullish and bearish runs comes with a major news but this case was different.

We dont need a news for us to see when the market will react, anytime of the day the price are moving because of different people with different actions in the market, whales and huge time traders are always on the go when it comes to the movement of their coins in the market so we should expect that anytime the market will move.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
February 25, 2019, 06:23:10 AM
It looks like the market will not move above $4000 anytime soon, we had a good recovery but everything came down after touching around $4200, the sudden gains surprised me and hence this fall is not a big surprise either, even in the last rallies we had these situation where the price test two resistance valuation and then we will see a correction, may be the future market has something to do with the current fall, either way last weeks recovery was promising and we will see a good recovery later this year.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 05:48:21 AM
Some big players are manipulating the market for their own benefits, that's why some time we see the sudden price drop without any reason. Because of this, cryptocurrency is considered very risky investment.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
February 25, 2019, 05:33:09 AM
It's because it happens less than one hour. Actually, after that there are a lot of news that happend. It's just so quick that a normal/average holder would not realize that coming.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
February 25, 2019, 04:33:03 AM
We lost 15 Billions in 30 minutes so it's not news that did this. It's probably a few big wallets who decided to short.
Some say it's due to bots used by exchanges to do wash trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
February 25, 2019, 04:13:32 AM
Maybe it is only bull trap, actually i'm not really know how bulltrap system because not really always look on market. But what i know if price pumped a little then dumped a lot maybe only bull trap.
It isn't a bull trap but just a simple pump and dump of the market and this is still norm. But if you're one of those people that bought during pump then you're messed up right now unless you just hold it for a moment and wait for the market to recover again.
With this sudden increase we should already anticipated the reverse effect of it, and it's happening right now.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
February 25, 2019, 03:53:00 AM

It's obvious that someone with a big amount of bitcoin dumping the market this manipulating are realky sick no need for them to relly on any news to take action. Just take a look with this one

200,888 #ETH (28,136,914 USD) transferred from Unknown wallet to #Binance

Tx: https://t.co/AQIxiZRvtN
If this big whale who has a lot of ethereum in their wallet sell immediately  we can assure a dump for ethereum.
We just have to get used to this, market dump is normal, I always believe that it can be manipulated and whales will also do their thing.
The only way for us to benefit on this is to be cautious, don't get too excited, analyze the market properly so you can make timely actions, they are here
and will always be here as long as they can make money with crypto, but don't worry, this is not the end.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 25, 2019, 03:40:06 AM

It's obvious that someone with a big amount of bitcoin dumping the market this manipulating are realky sick no need for them to relly on any news to take action. Just take a look with this one

200,888 #ETH (28,136,914 USD) transferred from Unknown wallet to #Binance

Tx: https://t.co/AQIxiZRvtN
If this big whale who has a lot of ethereum in their wallet sell immediately  we can assure a dump for ethereum.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
February 25, 2019, 03:17:22 AM

There's no need of big news.Just some whales sold big amounts of btc and the market is down.
At this point,no major bull run will get support,because there's no reason for a big mainstream btc hype.
We aren't expecting anything that can pump the price dramatically.No ETFs,no Bakkt,no big institutional investors...
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
February 24, 2019, 11:57:39 PM
I believe that the market is being manipulated. In this case, you should stay away from any trading as this couldnt be safe to your funds
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
February 24, 2019, 11:44:42 PM
Maybe it is only bull trap, actually i'm not really know how bulltrap system because not really always look on market. But what i know if price pumped a little then dumped a lot maybe only bull trap.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
February 24, 2019, 07:29:17 PM
Same way the market pumped earlier in the day ,same way it dumped barely 12 hours later.It simply shows there were some greedy whales who choosed to manipulate the market for their selfish agins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 24, 2019, 07:24:20 PM
Last few days ago the market increasing but loook it right now they started dumping again Im so sad of what happen we expect bull run happnes but it falls alarm it is trap only. But even it's not start the bull run we can still invest to the bitcoin because we have another opportunity now because the value again decreased. I don't see any news why does bitcoin dump again but I hope obce I see any news it will be good news.
Pages:
Jump to: