Pages:
Author

Topic: Why We Are In This World? - page 16. (Read 12600 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 02:06:52 AM
Doesn't have to be a reason. We are here because our mother and father made love. Don't look for spiritual or sacred explanations. There is not.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 19, 2017, 01:48:20 AM
Maybe its for no reason. and there is so many question we need to find out. such as are we alone and are we special?
Activity: 360
September 18, 2017, 11:57:01 PM
To find something worth living for.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 18, 2017, 11:33:39 PM
To multiply and destroy the earth, because that is what humanity is doing right now.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 11:16:23 PM
We are in this world to act to continuously ask that question, though were we to receive it nothing would change. The answer is a well kept secret, not very well known because as the universe does not speak any of our languages, the response to the requested question is quite unsatisfactory due to translation difficulties. Here's the excerpt from the transcript:

[redacted]: Why are we here? What does it all mean? Are there aliens? What is the meaning of life?

At this point we were responded to with a low guttural churning sound that seemed to fill existence, also somehow possessing the texture of entrails, despite being a sound(ish). Strangely, none present had ever felt entrails but in discussions afterwards all agreed it was unquestionably the texture of entrails. The following is the interpretation of this response from our team of translators and linguists and gurus.

God/[redacted]/Universe/Unknown: No.

Activity: 2
September 18, 2017, 11:12:01 PM
Question that is plagued human mind since the birth of the world, what is this all about?
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S
I  always found interesting to read answers to this question.
Why Are We There In The World? I think God created this universe of various kinds pelanet especially God created the earth, then create plants, animals, and humans to create a life
Activity: 3
September 18, 2017, 11:06:31 PM
Question that is plagued human mind since the birth of the world, what is this all about?
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S
Why Are We There In The World? I think God created us in this World to worship God, and God wants to give life to this world
Activity: 3
September 18, 2017, 11:00:12 PM
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S
Why Are We There In The World? That is a very strange question, why did God create this universe, why God created plants, animals, and humans. Because God wants to create a life on this earth. To worship him God
Activity: 420
September 18, 2017, 07:32:16 PM
Amazing question, dude!
But when I start thinking on anwser - only sad feelings and strange ideas come to my mind
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
September 18, 2017, 07:18:31 PM
The other ones were all booked.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
September 01, 2017, 10:14:47 AM
We are in this world because I believe that every person in this world have their own mission and responsible.There are many reasons why we are here but like what I've said every person have their mission and responsible,mission of their own road and responsible of their family.
Activity: 8
September 01, 2017, 10:09:00 AM
To experience life...
Activity: 476
September 01, 2017, 10:05:13 AM
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S
Why Are We There In The World? Since God created us to lay him down (god), if god did not create us, there would be no life on this earth
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
September 01, 2017, 08:50:19 AM
We came here to correct the mistakes of past lives and learn something new. The quality of our life shows which way we are going and unas every day there is an opportunity to change something.
Activity: 8
September 01, 2017, 08:45:44 AM
because every birth behind had one reason for that reason we came here
Activity: 490
August 28, 2017, 04:41:59 PM
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S

Just like any other creature i think. To live. But i believe human beings are more superior than animals and othe living things on earth. We were created with a purpose. Even the lilies in the valley sprout today and tomorrow they die, i still believe that the lilies have purpose on earth. Much more with human beings. You can try to find your purpose in the Bible by reading and understanding it. 
We must understand that we are born to live, like any living thing on this planet. Everything else that surrounds us, up to religion, This is all that a man has come up with and is trying to find some sense. I think it is natural instincts. This is the true meaning of life. The fact that a person is trying to live and give life after himself, that's what you need to strive for.
Activity: 28
August 28, 2017, 04:39:51 PM
We are here in this world to be generative by producing different products and technologies.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
August 28, 2017, 04:37:15 PM
Why we are here?

Write what do you think.

P.S

Just like any other creature i think. To live. But i believe human beings are more superior than animals and othe living things on earth. We were created with a purpose. Even the lilies in the valley sprout today and tomorrow they die, i still believe that the lilies have purpose on earth. Much more with human beings. You can try to find your purpose in the Bible by reading and understanding it. 
Activity: 98
August 26, 2017, 03:59:08 PM
To reproduce and then die
Activity: 62
August 26, 2017, 02:16:46 PM
To create and experience novelty
Pages:
Jump to: