Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY WE BOUNTY HUNTERS HAVE SUCH A BAD REPUTATION - page 2. (Read 1335 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
May be i am agree at first point, sometimes i am selling also, but i just want to rebuy more. Because a lot of dumpers on the market now and i can not agree that it is just bounty hunters, as i know big investors with huge bonuses dumping more than bounty hunters. So it is half true. With cheating i am totally agree, it is horrible, but i can't do nothing with it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I believe in my projects and i have high hope for them in the sense that i do not dump my coin after been paid thats my killing the coin i those who perpetrate that act should be hunted and blacklisted people just do things the way they understand and how they feel its good
Activity: 644
It's such a shame that although Bounty Hunters do provide value as a community we are really beginning to get a bad name in this Industry. Primarily for two reasons.

1. We dump the tokens we get as soon as they get listed on exchanges. For example, MONEYTOKEN LAUNCHED today on exchanges and it was dumped hardcore, of course,  who else other than BOUNTY HUNTERS AND AIRDROP PEEPS. My Hubby also made two videos but he said no way in hell is he literally giving away the coin way below ICO price. We live in Europe as well, so we don't have the cheap living costs many bounty hunters enjoy who live in Asia and Africa. I know we all have to survive, but we are looking more like beggars now in the crypto community with no self-worth. Maybe alot of bounty hunters don't value their time or themselves but come on, way below ICO price you go and dump the tokens, have people no sense?

2. 2nd point is the rampant stealing and cheating. EVERY DAY we are finding idiots trying to claim bounty stakes by impersonating us and stealing our videos or blog reviews. No wonder now so many ICOS are requesting us to do KYC, we are not to be even trusted to do a decent job.

I really think the bounty industry as to be cleaned up and I would prefer it if bounty tokens were like locked up for a few months before we could all mass dump for so cheap and then Investors getting so angry and pissed off at us. I know everyone in crypto is selfish and for himself only but come on being too selfish is actually shooting yourselves and all of us in the foot. We will never get lambos and moons at this rate lol.
We are labeled by some to have a weak hands and I can't blame them. Some bounty hunters sell their tokens in cheap prices because some are not financially stable. Sometimes, I sell my tokens in a cheap price because i need some quick buck. But, I've got to agree with you about the cheaters in every bounty campaigns. Some of them are way too smart and having multiple accounts and even the bounty manager can't do anything about it. It's a shame that we, the honest one's are getting dragged by there bad deeds.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think the major reason why bounty hunter have such a bad reputation is because they are dumpers, they can sell a coin at any given price and this is the reason why most investors, don't like bounty people. they make the price of coin to go down
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
You made the right point, I think the attitude of bounty hunters towards bounty needs to change and it must be now, and i think i agree with you about locking bounty tokens for a longer number period to allow the tokens price to ho high 
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

The team already know what will happen but they still distributed the tokens which I think the investors will like it too. Those who truely support the project will buy those cheap tokens but those who don't will leave out the project. Those token sold are going to he hand of those who value it. I don't think it matters if tokens are locked, look at what happened to DECENT which they distributed longer than a year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
You have said all and you are actually right,we still have real bounty hunter that do fully support a project, i have so many bounties i have received for long and still holding till now because i believe on the project.
Activity: 392
because last time we try sold tokens we have got at once and it have falling down because of it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
Because we do a hard job and get tokens for it. I think it deserved. But some investors do not consider this something important. Although we are looking for a project, we create advertising and wait for several months to pay tokens.
Activity: 196
The bad reputation is there already but I hope it can be corrected by changing our ways of doing things,do our tasks diligently and stop the fraudulent acts perpetrating by some elements here,then bounty hunters can be accord some due respect, we can only earn the respect if we keep our integrity intact ..
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
It is because many bounty hunter don't really care much about the project, they only care about the reward and that's why bounty hunters have such a bad reputation
And also they are willing to spam on the entire forum just to earn something without being care of the forum and keeping their ego to earn money. Most of bounty hunters are teenagers and they need money. So, it's the only way to earn money through bounty and you might see that also bounty hunters are using account farm to earn money quickly which is the dumbest way to do.
Activity: 476
Of course these things exist and will always exist in this type of campaign, there are many ways to deal with cheaters or dumpers but ICO developers always choose the wrong ones, which are to implement KYC, which goes strongly against the principle of many investors or lock the token a certain time, which will not help if they still want to dump as it only delays the inevitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I am a bounty hunter, and I also do not like those hunters who, as soon as possible, sell tokens received for bounty participation. Well this is meaningless, lose a year and you will get much more, but no - no one wants to listen, and just get a penny.
Activity: 154
Most people think bounty hunter are the ones that make the price of tokens to go down and in most case it is true because bounty hunter will dump the token at any given price because they have nothing to lose so that's why they have a bad reputation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Because people are greedy, they do as much as possible to receive more money than others.
Creating multiaccounts, twitter and facebook bots - everything of that is making the bad reputation of bounties.
Activity: 109
Its because some of the bounty hunters are not fair, meaning they will do anything for money. Many are spamming the forum for the signature campaign and also there are others who have multiple accounts to gain more.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
we cannot completely blame the hunter, because for the distribution of the Bounty program around 1-2% of the total supply, so it doesn't
have much effect if they immediately throw it away.
Look at this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounties-are-stupid-4783407
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
And also bounty hunters only focus on the rewards that will be obtained or in other words they are just looking to earn money. But they don't make a good contribution to this forum or to the cryptocurrency community as a whole. So that many bounty hunters become spammers in this forum, or just make a post from the thread bounty campaign to deliver their work.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
I think why such thing happens is because the bounty hunters are always in-patience when it comes to waiting for their payment, most of them will threaten the admin and teams for their reward and when they gets their payment, they will dump immediately
Activity: 294
I also do not understand why to sell at the first listing on the stock exchange in the negative. Especially if you have good tokens. It is better to wait for the listing at least on large exchanges and wait for the rise of the entire market. I keep my tokens because I believe in them
Pages:
Jump to: