Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we buy new token or coin? - page 7. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 18, 2019, 10:10:35 AM
What is the most reason to buy new token or new coin, to trade it in the market or to spend it if there something to spend it?
I am talking here that token or coin already listing in exchanges.
And not tokens exchanges such as BNB.
What you think?

All tokens were created because of the platform or project behind it, if many are using the platform like Binance they are going to buy more of these coins/tokens or it is getting a lot of support from the community, the purpose of all the tokens in the market is to have usage and if they do not have a roadmap and they are not following the roadmap, then this tokens are useless and worth nothing.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
October 18, 2019, 09:57:39 AM
Personally, I think that a new coin or token is very interesting. Since now all the fans of cryptocurrency. Very closely follow the events in the world of cryptocurrency. And just how a new coin appears, the price of a coin is very low at first and there is a chance that in the future this coin or token will bring tremendous profit.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 18, 2019, 09:52:23 AM
There are a lot of factors that are influencing investors decision. First of all, I am looking at the industry and if there is a place for a blockchain based competitor. Secondly, It is very important for a new project to have an existing product and a competent team members to lead the project to their goals.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
October 18, 2019, 09:40:52 AM
What is the most reason to buy new token or new coin, to trade it in the market or to spend it if there something to spend it?
What you think?

It depends on what are you intending to do with the coin. If you like the project and you trust them then you should hodl and keep an eye on the project.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 17, 2019, 05:38:06 AM
the reason I buy coins / tokens is because I want to take short-term profits because by listing their coins / tokens on the market exchange, a number of people will compete to buy coins / tokens hoping to keep going up, but don't just randomly buy a token / coin because we can be played with by developers whose coins / tokens have not been locked for a number of years, we could lose money because of the developer, try to buy coins / tokens first look at the roadmap and whitepaper of the project.
in general, investing in crypto currencies with any coin must have confidence and patience with the coins we will use in investing and as investors should be clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get in choosing coins that will benefit in investing, the right speculation will get the right benefits too and certainly the expected benefits
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
October 17, 2019, 04:58:28 AM
the reason I buy coins / tokens is because I want to take short-term profits because by listing their coins / tokens on the market exchange, a number of people will compete to buy coins / tokens hoping to keep going up, but don't just randomly buy a token / coin because we can be played with by developers whose coins / tokens have not been locked for a number of years, we could lose money because of the developer, try to buy coins / tokens first look at the roadmap and whitepaper of the project.
Short term playing in the market are more effective during bear market and this is why many investors are looking for a new good coin to buy for. I personally bought new coins and sold it right after the exchange listing, no matter what I gain I'm still happy because its a good profit for me. We need to take care on buying new coins because it can be a scam and you will lose the money you invest in.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 17, 2019, 04:52:13 AM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 17, 2019, 04:39:16 AM
I personally invest in new tokens because of the next altcoin season, i belief new altcoin coins will bring higher profits than old altcoins, i feel like we have see the highest that altcoin can go but new altcoins  that are blessed with better versions of features will return the four figure x ROI
Obviously we already know that many new tokens are very inconclusive and many are scams. so I agree with your opinion to refrain from playing on the new token and wait in the future, when crypto starts to get excited again.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 16, 2019, 05:47:28 AM
I personally invest in new tokens because of the next altcoin season, i belief new altcoin coins will bring higher profits than old altcoins, i feel like we have see the highest that altcoin can go but new altcoins  that are blessed with better versions of features will return the four figure x ROI

There is always an opportunity to make great altcoins, the most important thing is that the new coin or token is supported by a strong team and capital strength, so that it can compete with thousands of new coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 16, 2019, 04:54:00 AM
to manage of plan as expending use with funds on possession and collects as reference of drawing with price on market as collecting profit within the terms of plan and follows with similar plan on applying same strategy on works with bitcoin trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 16, 2019, 04:46:38 AM
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
October 16, 2019, 04:31:55 AM
Most investors do not always focus on investing one coin, including I like to invest randomly. I mean investing with various old altcoins or new tokens that have been listed on the exchange. I believe that every choice I make is a form of investment to make a profit. I think all investors are like that.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2019, 04:27:42 AM
What you think?
Buying new tokens that are already listed on the exchange for trading is a good way to get profit. But, not all tokens will have the potential to benefit, we need to follow updates on the token and see the price movements from day to day and its volume. If we think buying it for trading can give us a profit, then do it and I only recommend not to trade in large quantities.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
October 16, 2019, 02:51:42 AM
Personally I like pos tokens so I can invest in them and project when I break even. After breaking even it doesn't matter since it's smooth sailing and pure profits. I use these new tokens that I have staked to trade on the market for better tokens which have lasting value and to build up those coffers.

I also will invest in projects that I feel will make it or at least have a decent shot at it. If there is an already established projecrt I feel I can profit further from I will invest more then usual.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
October 15, 2019, 07:03:25 PM
I like that idea buying token or coin not listed in the exchnage, but I tell frankly I am not trying for that idea to buy token or coin. It to much risky it's gamble.

There are trader who often to buy new coins because of speculations. They have hope that they will get high return because they expect that the coin that they bought will become expensive.

Yeah speculations is very powerful to encourage people to invest, but for me better to learn well before taking the risk.

Activity: 1176
Futurov
October 15, 2019, 07:01:25 PM
What you think?

I believe the main reason of investing in a new token is all because of the profit you can derive
Buying a promising token during ieo especially; can give you x5 profit if you follow the progress and development well

But still; you really need to do your research and get basic facts right to avoid rekt

yes, its all about money
because people think buying a new coin or token can give an enough profit
of course, if we can choose the right altcoin my friend,
but if we drop our money to a wrong coins, we will lose our money too
so, always think about the risk when we want to but an altcoin
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
October 15, 2019, 06:53:00 PM
What you think?

I believe the main reason of investing in a new token is all because of the profit you can derive
Buying a promising token during ieo especially; can give you x5 profit if you follow the progress and development well

But still; you really need to do your research and get basic facts right to avoid rekt
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
October 15, 2019, 06:41:30 PM
There are trader who often to buy new coins because of speculations. They have hope that they will get high return because they expect that the coin that they bought will become expensive.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
October 15, 2019, 06:27:27 PM
New token always pump after and before listing on exchange market, your chance with new coin higher than you buy or invest with old coin have listed on exchange market. New coin always profitable after listing on exchange market because investor interested with new coin for investing and old altcoin is not good moment to invest with short term.

If you happen to choose old altcoin at a wrong time, and you expected to gain profit within a short span of time you might end up frustrated. As been said, short term isn't a right way to make it, because planning it for long term investment is one way to let those old coins establish a profitable value in the future.
Activity: 1414
Keep it Simple guys :)
October 15, 2019, 05:44:33 PM
What you think?

I think the most reasonable reason to buy a new altcoin in the market is the coin or token created by trusted team member and bring pure ideas with newest technology and features too my friend
Regards
Pages:
Jump to: