Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 5. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
Not all people have the opportunity to enter a University so learning Economics should be appropriate to do it in high school at a basic level.
With this knowledge, the difficulties that can be observed in people when managing their finances, entrepreneurship and managing small businesses could be avoided.
The more educated people are, the poverty index can be reduced.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
We must learn the economics properly and systematically, having an experience is not enough to learn everything about it. We need solid evidence so we should study it at university. And for you to keep up with the topic here in economics much better if you have knowledge about economics for you to understand easier and your prospective on it will be broader.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
Higher education can be taken on any subject. However, some subjects are effective such as economics, statistics, ICT, or information about technology. Here we are talking about economics because if you have knowledge about this subject in this sector, a lot of things become easy. If you know the economy well, you will be a good economist. Being an economist can help you learn about the economics of all countries and decide what to do to get a better future. That's why we must study the Economy at university.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
A country can't be run without proper system. Economy is very important for a country and in this sector, professional people are needed. And for this reason economics is must to be learned.
Yes, I agree with you because it is more systematic when a country has a good economy so by improving the economy of the country means a more systematic country. But, it is not only being systematic or organize because economic growth bring also a good life to all the people living in that country like those rich countries where people living a little bit of comfort compared to other companies. They got an advantage than the country which has poor economy. This is why that most of the country struggle to improve their economy but sad to say that because of corrupt leaders it will be hard to achieve.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
We use economics on our everyday life. It affects almost everything. A good example of this is our daily spending or how much we will pay for a particular goods or services depending on its demand. Economics also gives us idea about how our economy runs, inflation rates, job opportunities, etc.
Economics has good scope if you study economics you can get a good job easily. In other marketing jobs to become a creator an investor you must have ideas how much amount need to spend and how much to save then you will know the profit ratio. In this way economics has important role in every businessman’s Life. Economics teaches us financial controls and help us to improve our profit making skills by giving you ideas about business and profit making so economics is a good subject to study in universities.
Studying economics in universities is important especially right now where we still experiencing pandemic, many people are wondering why the essential items right now like face masks, face shield, ppes and other more equipments and materials are now expensive. If we understand the whole concept of economics, not only the demand and the supply we can understand but the major concepts of it. We can use it not only in job application related but to become entrepreneur.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
We use economics on our everyday life. It affects almost everything. A good example of this is our daily spending or how much we will pay for a particular goods or services depending on its demand. Economics also gives us idea about how our economy runs, inflation rates, job opportunities, etc.
Economics has good scope if you study economics you can get a good job easily. In other marketing jobs to become a creator an investor you must have ideas how much amount need to spend and how much to save then you will know the profit ratio. In this way economics has important role in every businessman’s Life. Economics teaches us financial controls and help us to improve our profit making skills by giving you ideas about business and profit making so economics is a good subject to study in universities.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
A country can't be run without proper system. Economy is very important for a country and in this sector, professional people are needed. And for this reason economics is must to be learned.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
All of us want wealth and do everything we can to achieve it. That is the legitimate need of each person. To make money quickly, we need to understand how this whole market works. That is why we want to learn about economics.
I find that I have a passion for numbers and charts, I see the beauty of green and red candles. They excite me and also make me suffer.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
Yes, and to understand those better, it's necessary to study Economics for it'll teach us the proper attitude towards the use of resources. With that, we will be able to realize that all of us has moral obligation in the proper use of resources, for waste in the use of such means a great sacrifice to any country and it's people.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
We have to study economics in university to acquire general basic knowledge. The subject helps a student to make rational decisions. Any decision can be made better by applying economic knowledge reading is not limited to numbers, charts, calculations. We try to teach people how to use economic knowledge to improve their lives. Economy is the foundation; And the issues like marketing, management, financial resources are its branches. Understanding the economy makes it easier to understand these things.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
Simply so that we will be aware of the things that happen around us especially in the economy of the country where we live in. This is also a good way to understand and adapt or to make changes along with the economy of the country.

Aside from that if one is into business this is one factor to consider and how one could take an advantage in the business one wanted to pursue.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
In almost all cases we have the use of economics in life. Any decision can be made better by applying economic knowledge. If there is at least one university in the most underdeveloped country in the world, there must be the Department of Economics. Economics will help you develop some of the skills that employers always look for among applicants. No matter which career you choose, these skills will come in handy in every case. The economy will help you to invest in your own business. So if you study economics as a student, you will not be deceived in any way.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Subjects like economics, family management, social responsibility, self-help should be taught in the basic school level.  In economics, I am not talking about the direct application using the formulas but it can be introduced in such a way that student get interested. Just by producing good economist one country can move to a better positon in just few years.

I agree with your point of view that these subjects should be taught to everyone in their schools as a compulsory subject because almost all of the people no matter from which field they belong are affected by the economics of the country so they will be familiar with the situations. It is also noted that all of the people from different fields when get some money want to start their own business so they will not face any issue in their economics affairs of their businesses.

It would be great if economics were taught in a simplified form while still in school. But, unfortunately, in most cases, this is just a theory that has little to do with reality and doesn't give practical advice on where to start and how to build your business. Of course, no one is obliged to "serve everything on a silver platter," we must make our own efforts to achieve the desired result. However, more hands-on methods would have been nice.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
I think one of the reasons i visit here is that people tend to say things or share ideas that are interesting... And ofcourse "economics" is very applicable in cryptocurrency world, and it's important part of our lives.  I think it is better to be part of things that are good and useful to people's lives while spending time online.
 I never really enjoyed "school economics" but i guess I enjoy it on this section.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
economics learns about financial control, and it is very important in everyday life in society when you become an adult.  You have to survive and keep going to be a winner in the cruel world of business.  Economics will teach you that.

continue to explore your potential to be able to maximize existing opportunities.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Well people want to get rich and i do think the best way to get rich is by doing a businesses and doing what we know about economics. I do study economics and i do think it do changes even though its only a bit. I do think its easy when you know the key how to earn a money, and there is a lot way to earn money, a decent one , like doing a trading, or even persuade someone to do a businesses with you.

This post related to why we must study economics at university is a great topic. You can read more about tyler1 girlfriend
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

to knowing development in some country, and it is international forum regarding about bitcoin, so you can find kind of question and answer about bitcoin. and its not only online, sometime you will find some offline case.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
In my own personal opinion, the reason why we need to study economics in the university is because it is a real life application that if you have an idea about economics, you have been able assess businesses instantly and you will understand how the world really works when it comes to money and production.
I agree with that. Studying economics will help you a lot because you will have an edge compare to other people because you can identify the advantages and disadvantages of something in terms of an entrepreneurial perspective. I hope that more and more people will study economics because it will boost the chance for a country to grow and be more competitive.
Economics was my favorite subject at college as I never missed any class when I was a student that's the only reason why today I am able to make proper analyses for the market and I know when to buy and when to sell. How much I should invest for how long that's all I learned from my economics subject in my college days so every student should learn economics.
One of the things that never cease to amaze me is that people spend a great deal of their lives learning all kind of knowledge about different disciplines but they never spend the time to learn how the economy work so they can make use of their money in a more effective way, and this shows especially in this market in which most people do not really understand why bitcoin was created and they only want to earn money with it but are unable to do it because of their lack of knowledge about the economy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
Subjects like economics, family management, social responsibility, self-help should be taught in the basic school level.  In economics, I am not talking about the direct application using the formulas but it can be introduced in such a way that student get interested. Just by producing good economist one country can move to a better positon in just few years.

I agree with your point of view that these subjects should be taught to everyone in their schools as a compulsory subject because almost all of the people no matter from which field they belong are affected by the economics of the country so they will be familiar with the situations. It is also noted that all of the people from different fields when get some money want to start their own business so they will not face any issue in their economics affairs of their businesses.
Pages:
Jump to: