Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 8. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511
I have always been interested in Economics, I was pretty good at in school without learning, it just seemed logical to me.
But I am pretty bad at learning and have to repeat it a lot of times because it is in my head, so I never really liked learning or school.

I still want to open my own business and without studying business or economics it is gonna be pretty hard, But I feel I am already to old to go to school again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
I have a different opinion about this, you don't need school if you wish to learn something and be successful in life, Ralph Lauren, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and many others are great examples. They don't have college degrees but they know what they are doing anyway. Who wishes to learn something will learn, today with the internet it's easier than before for these people, now you just need to have a big wish and you will find a way to learn whatever you want!

That's quite true, but their areas of interest mostly based with technical works and job such as being a developer, a business man and a marketer. They all have in common is a one characteristic which is to be good at communicating with people, and to build trust that eventually leads to profits. In terms of this, we just need to deal with some basics of economics and business administration to have a good start, so the rest will be upon us. Letting ourselves to self learn and to apply how we could make profits out of learning economics at the University.
To be honest here, we could still become successful in creating businesses by just having a good communication skills and you do not need an education in a University because the internet is so accessible as well as the information that you can use to learn about the basics of economics. Learning by yourself is the common thing now because it will save you money since the universities charge too much tuition fee for its students.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
I have a different opinion about this, you don't need school if you wish to learn something and be successful in life, Ralph Lauren, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and many others are great examples. They don't have college degrees but they know what they are doing anyway. Who wishes to learn something will learn, today with the internet it's easier than before for these people, now you just need to have a big wish and you will find a way to learn whatever you want!

That's quite true, but their areas of interest mostly based with technical works and job such as being a developer, a business man and a marketer. They all have in common is a one characteristic which is to be good at communicating with people, and to build trust that eventually leads to profits. In terms of this, we just need to deal with some basics of economics and business administration to have a good start, so the rest will be upon us. Letting ourselves to self learn and to apply how we could make profits out of learning economics at the University.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?
I don't really like Economy to be honest, it's difficult for me to understand what is actually going on around the world and I don't even know most of the words on economics are.
I'd say you should not take Economics if its not your passion, even becoming a trader doesn't require you to master the economy at all.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
If we did not study economics on university we can't improve our society and every generations will have difficulty controlling it. so it is very important to study all what peoples need and cycle it. cryptocurrency is also benefiting from the proliferation of economics because of the knowledge we gain at university.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Economics is the study of how economies, states, businesses, families, and individuals are allocating their scarce resources. Economics research can also provide useful knowledge to make decisions in everyday life. Thus, learning economics at university is good for future growth, when the student goes to society it will help him make good choices in life. Economics might also help in bitcoin or crypto to choose which projects to invest in.

We cannot understand the current market situation if we will not study economics. I'm a trader and it is required for me to understand the law of demand and supply. It is hard for me to analyze a chart if I do not have prior knowledge about economics. The economic subjects and courses are really important and it is the reason why the government are keep implementing that regulations.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
Most economics that are taught in Universities follows the Keynesian school of economics, which heavily favors printing copious amounts of money and throwing it at the wall to see what sticks.

True asset accumulate is the path to wealth, not debt.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
I'm not formally educated in economics myself but it's something that almost everyone can relate in. After all it affects us on a daily basis. And it's something we can learn, at least the basic concepts, some of which are intuitive enough to people (for example "supply and demand").

Regarding the forum, I mostly hangout here, Politics and Society and Bitcoin Discussion for news, though I don't often post in the latter since I have little knowledge to contribute.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Economic political decision is the classic lesson that I learned in political man. If politics is to be stable, the economy needs to boom. I like to find out which currencies form and how the national economy operates. Rules, the ways we create value serve ourselves.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Studying economics at university can be useful to understand the functioning of the system, but it must be remembered that university is taught how to manage other people's money, not how to create your own ....
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

Economics allows us to understand the basic and advanced phenomena that form market relations between groups of individuals and even entire States. Understanding the fundamentals of Economics is necessary to predict the exchange rate of any assets.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
Economics is very important for human life. An individual who does not know the economy can take the wrong steps in his life. However, only technical knowledge is useless. Practically, we need to study economics. Economics is very important.

The one thing wrong about the title is the "at University" part. You can learn Economics without taking any courses pertaining to it. At this age, you can pretty much learn anything. It is a matter of being mindful of it.

Well, I don't quite agree that technical knowledge is useless, we need people like them. I'd rather have viable people in their "expert" field working with me than doing something delicate myself.

Personally, I'll just hire people who have such expertise.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
Economics is very important for human life. An individual who does not know the economy can take the wrong steps in his life. However, only technical knowledge is useless. Practically, we need to study economics. Economics is very important.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
We must study economics at University because it is one of the first step to really understand how the economy works and what are the things that we could do in order to get ahead of other people. Economics will teach a lot of things to us and it would be really worth it for our time to spend on. If you do not have money to spend for a tuition, you can try to surf the internet to gather some scattered information around.
At first I didnt focus on my economics subject but as the time goes by while im studying I realized that economics is very important because it involves money that we need in our daily lives.  Knowing economics also makes us aware on how high the bills the food that we are eating and everything with involves of money.
In our lives in the economy will be applied in real life and especially to manage finances well in our daily lives and an adequate future.
and we must be able to manage finances by managing expenses according to income and not wasteful and try to make other income as additional income so that the economy gets better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
We must study economics at University because it is one of the first step to really understand how the economy works and what are the things that we could do in order to get ahead of other people. Economics will teach a lot of things to us and it would be really worth it for our time to spend on. If you do not have money to spend for a tuition, you can try to surf the internet to gather some scattered information around.
At first I didnt focus on my economics subject but as the time goes by while im studying I realized that economics is very important because it involves money that we need in our daily lives.  Knowing economics also makes us aware on how high the bills the food that we are eating and everything with involves of money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
While I was studying economics in school, I never knew I would apply it in crypto currency, but I knew I would need it to manage finances and family well, the graphs & charts has been really helpful in analysing crypto market scales. No knowledge is wasted. Investment and trading has also been the advantage of the knowledge. But if there are people who didn't study economics, does it mean they won't be able to do all this well?
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
If you don't have an economic background, you could probably fluke it with the basic economics you already know. But the most important thing is once you get pulled into the crypto circle, you just have to upgrade - well, that goes without saying and if it means going to the university to get the required knowledge and skill in economics, you probably should.

Just one thing, always remember the market cap of the crypto industry and all the speculative prospects. You truly want to max whatever leverage you've got to stay ahead in this game.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
The reason why we must study economics in university because everyday in our life we always spend our money in exchange for goods and services, and of course paying our bills. Knowing about our economy will help you to understand how our economy work, what are the reasons why we pay taxes, and why there are inflation and deflation.
Not only that, primarily what they teach in Economics class is how things depreciate or appreciate in value, which could help the common joe to at least grasp some information about how goods such as money, food, oil and even cryptocurrencies at work. This could help them budget, strategise their investments and basically help them in the long run. Though it is not always necessary to study if anything, just a basic grasp of knowledge about economics will do the trick.
Pages:
Jump to: