Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we should belive Crypto? - page 18. (Read 12989 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
May 09, 2019, 05:38:30 AM
like facebook why do people use facebook? Of course Facebook makes it easy for social communication.
as well as crypto, why do people believe in crypto?
the answer is very easy because people are easy to move their money at a very small cost. and crypto can also do business such as trading and mining
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 09, 2019, 05:21:51 AM
In a risky market such as cryptocurrency there is never a assure prediction of Price and at that we need to continually remain fantastic as bitcoin lover. And I assume your analysis are wrong because not all crypto investors and buyers a failing due to the fact there are humans who've made big profits in this era.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 09, 2019, 05:13:48 AM
I think that people who believed in crypto weighed all the risks and invested in the future for the next few years. Those who invested in quick profits never believed in crypto.
Activity: 59
May 09, 2019, 04:41:27 AM
Disdain the evaporable marketplace surroundings and its fixed irresoluteness that palls various participant, I yet think in cryptocurrencies. The poor information almost various strikes in which I place is extremely promising and I explain that you require to wait a continued age to actualize winner.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 09, 2019, 03:38:52 AM
Bearish market does not mean that  everybody is loosing. Traders who shorted their assets on time
and buying them back cheaper are not losing, exchanges are making huge profit as well during the
bears as well.
They don't understand the terminologies and the things that what a crypto person must do whenever we experience this sort of season. The bearish market isn't something that people should start be hating of but instead it should be used as an advantage for those who have missed the train. Yes, it's discouraging to see the market at its lows but don't look at it as something negative other than thinking that your money is losing due to it. That is the reason why you believe in crypto, bears or bulls, you will stay.
Any market is cyclical. And precisely because of this, we have the opportunity to make good money.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 08, 2019, 05:44:59 PM
Crypto has the risk of being able to get losses and the benefits that are already normal things always do not all go straight it all depends on each action, trust is always high because some people rely on crypto as a field of work
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 08, 2019, 05:30:20 PM
I see the potential for earnings in cryptocurrencies and this is exactly what keeps me primarily on the crypto market.
I see potential in investing and trading, as well as participating in bounty campaigns. That is why those people who continue to engage in these areas of activity can earn a good profit.
May 08, 2019, 05:13:20 PM
If you got earn several times i guess you would believe in crypto that is the evidence why would you believe in crypto, right now the cryptocurrency are now very popular in many countries and with this people are now using crypto and i believe the crypto market will be great in the future.
Cryptocurrencies will be actively developed. Blockchain is one of the most promising technologies now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
May 08, 2019, 09:29:19 AM
Your observation is from the wrong perspective despite the price fall this year there are many investors who are still coming up with lots of profit that is to say not all investors in the crypto world are failing. Investing and trading has different strategies and I believed no matter how down the market is many will still come up with profit.
Activity: 35
May 08, 2019, 09:09:34 AM
The think of cryptocurrency desire not came all at once my feel and create my profits over this area of my forming them just the self-confidence almost the assets desire came to me from the continued time of age that's reason I ambition this condition furthermore.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
May 08, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
Bitcoin history is repeated from year to year, why should we stop believing in cryptocurrency? on the contrary, as we see, after takeoff, there is always a drop, a few years of waiting and again on the moon), although it is worth noting that the market favors successful traders, fluctuating the rate per day by several points, bring good profits with proper skill and luck, which undoubtedly brightens up the period waiting for a bull run)
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 08, 2019, 12:24:13 AM
Everyone has losses even not in crypto currency. Dont be too greed thinking only about profit. Losses is not to be blame at the market. If someone loss his money it is because he did a wrong pick. Its just about how we manage our money, even in this kind of market if youre good at it, profit is still there

That's right, don't always complain about the current price that we just need to be more careful to see that prices rise slowly in small amounts. it is true that all of this is not blamed by the existing market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 08, 2019, 12:09:41 AM
If you got earn several times i guess you would believe in crypto that is the evidence why would you believe in crypto, right now the cryptocurrency are now very popular in many countries and with this people are now using crypto and i believe the crypto market will be great in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 07, 2019, 11:26:10 PM
Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

We should not believe crypto just because the price is high, you will lost your believe if the price goes down later.
But we must see the long term of cryptocurrency future. If crypto will be used globally in the future, then we should trust it now
before it's price goes high because the demands later.
Agree, don't trust crypto because of high prices, because prices are not permanent and always change. You have to know the essence of crypto innovation itself so that you are confident in the future of Cryptocurrency. because crypto innovation will continue to advance, and that will keep your trust going up too.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 07, 2019, 09:45:38 PM
Bearish market does not mean that  everybody is loosing. Traders who shorted their assets on time
and buying them back cheaper are not losing, exchanges are making huge profit as well during the
bears as well.
They don't understand the terminologies and the things that what a crypto person must do whenever we experience this sort of season. The bearish market isn't something that people should start be hating of but instead it should be used as an advantage for those who have missed the train. Yes, it's discouraging to see the market at its lows but don't look at it as something negative other than thinking that your money is losing due to it. That is the reason why you believe in crypto, bears or bulls, you will stay.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
May 07, 2019, 07:46:27 PM
bears as well.
May 07, 2019, 02:34:42 PM
Good traders are making profits despite the market being bearish/bullish. Yes, people who invested in crypto with a hope that they'd get a higher return suffered, unfortunately.
Of course, traders who are engaged in daily trading always get a good profit, regardless of the situation in the cryptocurrency market.  But for this they give almost all their time to  monitor the situation on the stock exchanges.
Traders work 24/7, they wake up even at night when the signal comes. It is very hard work.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 07, 2019, 02:29:12 PM
after one year in this market, and now i dont trust any new project, too much different between thier white paper and their actual.
Mate if you don't trust their project then don't invest on it. The good thing about it is when you research there are so many things you can learn and you can actually ignore those scam projects by knowing what is the right project. I just hope you can do it and let's not fear to invest in crypto.
Activity: 546
May 07, 2019, 02:00:33 PM
Pay attention to how cryptocurrency is slowly integrated into our lives. Now they are being talked about on TV, which means that cryptocurrencies actually have really crazy status today.
Activity: 60
May 07, 2019, 01:42:54 PM
The feeling in crypto furthermore use that the someone seize the currency continued age disdain all things. Of line, with everyone currency you get to achieve severally, on the other hand in Common you get to think in crypto and achieve not scare deal it when the marketplace starts out to drop.
Pages:
Jump to: